Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
again show full of illogical coincidences and incidents...why was Rohan there anyway? He showed up right on time...how convenient...same for Mallika..."ab main bilkul theek hoon"...and after that she disappeared lol

u know what guys...the Dr Sunil being a creeper track we thought was coming is better than this
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: yanks28

again show full of illogical coincidences and incidents...why was Rohan there anyway? He showed up right on time...how convenient...same for Mallika..."ab main bilkul theek hoon"...and after that she disappeared lol

u know what guys...the Dr Sunil being a creeper track we thought was coming is better than this

exactly...it would have made sense and also nidhi leaving the job and ashu taking her in kotnis would have made total sense😆😆

sunil singh turning prem chopraa was soo much better😆
SomerholicGirl thumbnail

how was Nidhi totally unable to feel or see Ashu's pain & love for her...the way he tried to stop her...altho it was full of hesitancy...it was tinged with his feelings...totally clear that it's a lover stopping his beloved...why in the world is Nidhi so blind and oblivious to this??? 

It happens Like this...
Every one in the world can understand after seeing that particular scene..
Even the fello who watches that serial for the first time and that scene..

But Our leads cant...

One think the other hates him
and the other think  she isn't loved by him...

WTH people? If they even get the hint that other person is in love with him/her...
Then the world will end...ryt?
Thats Y CVs are showing this rona-dhona stuff... Like for ever

EDIT:

I am a kind of girl who never leaves the serial which I love...
what ever may happen...
I hope CV's dont get into the stage where I have to stop watching it...😡
Edited by *Harika* - 12 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: sun29

exactly...it would have made sense and also nidhi leaving the job and ashu taking her in kotnis would have made total sense😆😆

sunil singh turning prem chopraa was soo much better😆

Sadly hv to agree... ðŸ¤£
daffodil81 thumbnail
I think to glorify Ashu's character  they are making Nidhi a stupid character now otherwise how could she not read Naino ki bhasha or she always expects only Ashu to read her naino ki bhasha 
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashblore

I think to glorify Ashu's character  they are making Nidhi a stupid character now otherwise how could she not read Naino ki bhasha or she always expects only Ashu to read her naino ki bhasha 

I agree Ash..actually they r trying to redeem Ashu.. after the hosp firing of Nidhi seq ðŸ¤”
rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
only way to save serial is CHANGE THE WRITER...which RS will not do...so the show is going downhill...😃
daffodil81 thumbnail

what all we thought, Sunil will try to Misbehave with Nidhi & Ashu will come as savoiur these CVs spoiled all 
I find this whole Medical convention an utter waste nothing important happened here only situation worsened
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Tanu i don't know why u hated the episode so much.
I found it quite nice, although there was a lot of crying.
Loved Ashni...MB-KK were awesome as always...particularly MB...My heart went out to him today...
Actually I was hesitant to watch it but could not keep awayfrom it...
Guess I was not so disappointed because I knew that there would be no dance and also that Mallu was coming to spoil things fior Ashni...
Rohan was an unexpected bonus today...Loved him in today's episode...
Precap seems to be promising...

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Lol, no regrets for missing the episode then 

Wat was rohan doing in mum please ??? never mind , i hope he knocks some sense into nidhi and yes,  i have seen the promo of R listening to Armu and Ashu and hope he brings AshNi together and no need for stupid J track 

Waise, honestly what was the need for N to walk out like that ????? yes she is angry at him but come on , thats a public place and he wasnt harrasing her , her behaviour was pretty rude 
Edited by JustJ - 12 years ago