Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Is SOB SHOW ko main Kya Naam Doon? (Page 4)

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun29

honestly the day IF that day comes ashutosh tells mallika off...i will batoo laddoos...how on earth does anyone tolerate her ..arrgghhh

Tolerate her? He din even lift an eyebrow.. questioning her sudden presence.. rather when she said.. i wanna go shopping.. he dutiful said.. OK Big smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaoKahnbhalobasasubiamanLizzieBennettJunelisun29yanks28

LizzieBennett IF-Dazzler
LizzieBennett
LizzieBennett

Hum Tum jab kareeb aa rahe ho, toh Mallu aa jaaye Angry

Usse milke tumhaara dil patthar ho jaaye… Angry

Truly Nidhi was sooo stone-hearted today Angry.. she should have been called Dr Hardstone. I felt like strangling her for making Ashu cry so much today. It was totally uncalled for!!! All because he recommended her, she hates him???? Ok, she doesn't want his charity, but doesn't the girl have the maturity to understand the motivation behind it? She kept thinking he'd sacked her boos of her incompetence, then why is he recommending her.. put 2 and 2 together and make 22 darling!! He doesn't think you're a bad doc after all!!! Par nahi, the girl cold-heartedly ends the Raja-Titli story and walks away! with Rohan's arms around her!! What a profound love… She doesn't love him at all!! She's happy seeing him in pain. At least Ashu felt guilty when she was in pain, he kept thinking of her crying and her hurt.. but our darling selfish Titli only thinks of herself. She doesn't deserve to be loved by someone like Ashu…Angry

At last, Rohan kuch kar rah hai, smart boy!! Par isn't it funny how he happened to come to Mumbai just on the day the convention got over and happened to be there to pick up Nidhi just at the time she was leaving and happened to have finished whatever work he had so they could come home together!! WOW!! Kaun banega CoincidencePati!!! And once they're back, he promptly goes back to lukkagiri once again!!! Great work, CVs!!! Well done! Clap

And again what a girl our Nidhi is turning out to be.. another job bites the dust thanks to her sher-dili and atmavishwas!! Waah Waah!! ClapFirst she doesn't want to be a doc, then she tops her exams, so she joins a hosp just like that, then again she doesn't wanna work, so quits, then she falls for Ashu, so joins back, then she's fired, then again joins the other hosp and quits AGAIN!!LOL even when her new boss is telling her that the final decision to hire her was his!!! At the rate our foot-axe lady …I'm going to call her that bcos she keeps maraoing pairon par kulhaadi"!!…is having mood swings.. she needs to be treated for Schizophrenia very very soon!!! LOL

What a mockery this show is making of a professional… and that too a doctor!!! WOW!! Our Foot-axe dame never wants to be doc because she loves being with patients only because she has some other higher motive!! Great going.. Kritz your wall is gonna be broken with attacks today!! Horrific!! All my sympathy for Nidhi has dissolved like salt in water…Angry

And now I can see exactly where this is going.. Rohan and Armaan will do their best to sort out their galat fehmis only to have the house issue cropping up, cos Ashu states that he's gonna pursue that with a vengeance… And knowing how sadistic the CVs are they'll bring it up "BANG" just when things have thawed between them and they're all set to be together!! Angry HOPELESS, HOPELESS.. I am so disillusioned with this.. I really don't know whether to watch it anymore!!!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaoKahnbhalobasaArmu4evaAbhiAnivasanthi16rtmsSomerholicGirlJunelirabzonedgeyanks28

AbhiAni Goldie
AbhiAni
AbhiAni

honestly the day IF that day comes ashutosh tells mallika off...i will batoo laddoos...how on earth does anyone tolerate her ..arrgghhh

it looked like she made an emergecy landing just inform nidhi about the recommendation and then gayabOuchWackoWackoWackoWackoWacko

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaoKahnronnie85rtmsSomerholicGirlyanks28sun29

LizzieBennett IF-Dazzler
LizzieBennett
LizzieBennett

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Tolerate her? He din even lift an eyebrow.. questioning her sudden presence.. rather when she said.. i wanna go shopping.. he dutiful said.. OK Big smile

WORD Tanu... I've stopped expecting any kind of Logic from this show...  HURT the ones you LOVE and BE KIND to the ones you'd LIKE TO STRANGLE!!! Clap... Kya beautiful psycho-style writing hai yeh!!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaoKahnronnie85Armu4evavasanthi16AbhiAnirtmsJunelirabzonedgesun29yanks28

subiaman Goldie
subiaman
subiaman

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

really!!!!!! i don't even want to watch the episode...Gosh!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaoKahnArmu4evayanks28

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LizzieBennett

WORD Tanu... I've stopped expecting any kind of Logic from this show...  HURT the ones you LOVE and BE KIND to the ones you'd LIKE TO STRANGLE!!! Clap... Kya beautiful psycho-style writing hai yeh!!

Aare..this is... new age style of.. OUT OF THE BOX.. saddistic style of writing Big smile

See BV.. anandi sheds.. 10 gallons of water.. TRP high
see IP ... Khushi sheds... 5 gallons of water ... TRP high
See HD.. Lead is always troubled.. ... TRP high

But... lets not see..that..

Anandi is shown as progressive.. not sitting at home.. marring makhi n eating noodles n sobbing
 Khushi... who has the guts to say ..what she wants... not keeping mum .. like our lead
 Hitler Didi.. who faces all trouble with guts...

Very soon .. Life OK ... new show.. Mahadev about Mytho couple  Shiv-Sati too will look more appealing than our Devdas jodi! 

Edited by Armu4eva - 19 December 2011 at 9:02am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaoKahnronnie85bhalobasaAbhiAniLizzieBennettSomerholicGirlJuneli

-lazybee- IF-Sizzlerz
-lazybee-
-lazybee-

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Disappointed Disappointed Angry

First there wasn't any dance second too much use of glycerineOuch

And why on the earth someone needs someone to realize their own love for someone...look in to their eyes u can defo read something in to it...D'oh
And abt Mallika no words left nowLOLIf she put these much efforts in 12yrs she might got married to Ashu by nowLOLLOL

Precap is good but again let the leads come face to face & realize their love Embarrassed

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaoKahnvvegaArmu4evaAbhiAnivasanthi16rtmsJuneliyanks28

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jimzi2716

Disappointed Disappointed Angry

First there wasn't any dance second too much use of glycerineOuch

And why on the earth someone needs someone to realize their own love for someone...look in to their eyes u can defo read something in to it...D'oh
And abt Mallika no words left nowLOLIf she put these much efforts in 12yrs she might got married to Ashu by nowLOLLOL

Precap is good but again let the leads come face to face & realize their love Embarrassed

Yaar.. yeh Geet thodi hai... new generation Devdas show hai... agar Leads ko mila denge to .. Romance dikhana padega na.. and our leads r so shy Embarrassed...LOL

If u hv left IP for this.. dont... IP is 1000000times better... Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaoKahnbhalobasaSomerholicGirl-lazybee-yanks28

Go to top