Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Is SOB SHOW ko main Kya Naam Doon? (Page 10)

..Roopal.. IF-Stunnerz
..Roopal..
..Roopal..

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
guys let's accept the truth
we guys are expecting very much
we can't ignore the fact that its a indian show and afterall a love story and defo gonna have such boring stretched tracks
its not DK not the director are same

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
We were all hooked coz they were able to rope in someone like MB but since the TRP never took off they had to bring in all these other characters to create some excitement.

Suhasini is enough to take the TRP's down. Her bottom line always has been, men are dogsLOL Yeh mard log hote haina didi...Sleepy I go, there she goes again & fast forward to the next sceneAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Disagree with u there Roopal, we are not expecting too much , we didnot expect him to confess to her nor are we waiting to see it , all we asking for is break the dam ice btw them , which is just getting more stronger 

Indian shows had and have good love story , which even after being dragged and stretched was balanced well , here there is no end for separation, 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaoKahnArmu4evaAbhiAnirabzonedgeyanks28

eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Everyone is blaming Nidhi , but we saw this coming right. We knew she would blow up the moment this sifaarish thing would come out.
I think I can understand her feelings, coz it's the way Ashu sacked her...he just didn't sack her like that, but what he said to her also in front of Mallika has hurt her very badly. And if Ashu feels she's not fit for Kotnis why recommending her to another hospital ??? Nidhi thinks Ashu doesn't love her, so she cannot put 2+2 together at the moment and now she's furious, so she cannot think rational.  Although I think it was not necessary to say what she said
Also some think she had the opportunity to ask him when he came to sit with her at her table, but what would Ashu have replied...what reason would he have given her for sacking her like that if she would have asked, coz in order to tell her the truth, he had to tell her that he was in love with her and we know Ashu would not go there, so the question would have remained unanswered and not satisfying for her...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vvegabhalobasaArmu4evavasanthi16AbhiAniLimitLessFan

rabzonedge IF-Sizzlerz
rabzonedge
rabzonedge

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

Disagree with u there Roopal, we are not expecting too much , we didnot expect him to confess to her nor are we waiting to see it , all we asking for is break the dam ice btw them , which is just getting more stronger 

Indian shows had and have good love story , which even after being dragged and stretched was balanced well , here there is no end for separation, 

I appreciate your views justj...

ozone1 Senior Member
ozone1
ozone1

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun29

honestly the day IF that day comes ashutosh tells mallika off...i will batoo laddoos...how on earth does anyone tolerate her ..arrgghhh

like i said unko sudherna ab to cvs ke bas me nahin...if day ever comes though m against swearing...use any F*****,B****.W**** to crush her down...
Make MY DAY CHARLIE...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaoKahnArmu4evayanks28sun29

..Roopal.. IF-Stunnerz
..Roopal..
..Roopal..

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sari--

We were all hooked coz they were able to rope in someone like MB but since the TRP never took off they had to bring in all these other characters to create some excitement.

Suhasini is enough to take the TRP's down. Her bottom line always has been, men are dogsLOL Yeh mard log hote haina didi...Sleepy I go, there she goes again & fast forward to the next sceneAngry

MB
only reason for which i am still watching the show

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ozone1Armu4evavasanthi16--Sari--

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Also.. someone please explain to me.. why was th convention needed?

All this ho-halla culd hv been done in Lucknow too... some function at Rangas house... and Nidhi invited.. we culd get some nice RanJi scenes and... Ashu culd hv tried to chat wit Nidhi... all same scenes.. jus no ballroom etc... only dinner type saree and traditional wear...!! Mallu culd hv played spoilt sport... did hv looked much more logical than now?Ermm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaoKahnbhalobasadaffodil81LimitLessFanvisrom

Go to top