Users

Frequent Posters

ozone1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: roopalgupta

guys let's accept the truth
we guys are expecting very much
we can't ignore the fact that its a indian show and afterall a love story and defo gonna have such boring stretched tracks
its not DK not the director are same

m don't expect anything from shows now a days... and i never wanted it to be like DK... because i wanted to see the new romance and MB and KK were confident enough actors to make this show go higher...
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: soccer

m don't expect anything from shows now a days... and i never wanted it to be like DK... because i wanted to see the new romance and MB and KK were confident enough actors to make this show go higher...

yeah
i too watching due to the fabulous acting abilities of the leads but their talent is wasted this way
ozone1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

so true.. yaar.. pan shu karu...mane AshNi bau game che ðŸ˜­

sorry tanu in this Chaos and commotion forgot to thank u...mara magaj nu dahi tahi gayu che...
umm1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I can surely say it must be one of the most costly episode of this show.Glycerine ka kitna kharcha hua hai is episode mein !!! With such crappy episodes, TRP will surely drop.Then the real 'Rona Dhona'  of the CVs will start. Without glycerine.Free of charge!!!
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: soccer

sorry tanu in this Chaos and commotion forgot to thank u...mara magaj nu dahi tahi gayu che...

OMG.. tame pan Gujarati cho? ðŸ˜³
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
kya hua ye
jo hua ye
dil ne jo chaha wo nahi hai
kyun hua ye
jo hua ye
ashni bhi na jaane kyun hua ye
ozone1 thumbnail

OMG.. tame pan Gujarati cho? ðŸ˜³

m 100% dhokla and undhiyu person... and my son says m hard core look for 5 quarters from a dollar...
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Me too quite dissappointed with the turn of events,really didn't want  any misunderstandings between Ashu and Nidhi,looks to be going on the road of cliche like all other soaps.Rohan for me was also the highlight of todays show...thank God the CV's decided to give his character some brains...maybe they could bless DR Ashu with some more too...hoping Rohan hears the convo between Ashu and Armu so that he does tell Nidhi how Ashu really feels about her...then again who knows,these precaps can turn out quite misleading too.
aqsam thumbnail
Thanks dear for the update...
for the first time i didn't like 2day's episode,i was expecting  for some AshNI moment and Dance but they ruined the whole episode...
daffodil81 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Also.. someone please explain to me.. why was th convention needed?

All this ho-halla culd hv been done in Lucknow too... some function at Rangas house... and Nidhi invited.. we culd get some nice RanJi scenes and... Ashu culd hv tried to chat wit Nidhi... all same scenes.. jus no ballroom etc... only dinner type saree and traditional wear...!! Mallu culd hv played spoilt sport... did hv looked much more logical than now?🤔

Mallu's Mumbai trip was utterly wasted, I would have appreciated if Ashu or Armaan saw her talking to Nidhi & blasted her.
Otherwise she could have just called Nidhi & told about the sifarish.what was the necessity to come all the way to Mumbai for one scene.

I already told this Convention was an  utter crap they cud have given us something memorable if Ashni had danced for few minutes & then Nidhi had walked out