Is SOB SHOW ko main Kya Naam Doon? - Page 9

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Also.. someone please explain to me.. why was th convention needed?

All this ho-halla culd hv been done in Lucknow too... some function at Rangas house... and Nidhi invited.. we culd get some nice RanJi scenes and... Ashu culd hv tried to chat wit Nidhi... all same scenes.. jus no ballroom etc... only dinner type saree and traditional wear...!! Mallu culd hv played spoilt sport... did hv looked much more logical than now?🤔

yaar agar convention nahin hoga tho how ppl will know this show is based on Doctors life , bolo bolo 
Originally posted by roopalgupta

MB
only reason for which i am still watching the show

absolutely, the DK connection is out the door Sad, but true. I think they should seriously stop saying that it's a "DK adaptation". I haven't seen DK but I have heard plenty from those who have.
[QUOTE=esha]Everyone is blaming Nidhi , but we saw this coming right. We knew she would blow up the moment this sifaarish thing would come out.
I think I can understand her feelings, coz it's the way Ashu sacked her...he just didn't sack her like that, but what he said to her also in front of Mallika has hurt her very badly. And if Ashu feels she's not fit for Kotnis why recommending her to another hospital ??? Nidhi thinks Ashu doesn't love her, so she cannot put 2+2 together at the moment and now she's furious, so she cannot think rational.  Although I think it was not necessary to say what she said
Also some think she had the opportunity to ask him when he came to sit with her at her table, but what would Ashu have replied...what reason would he have given her for sacking her like that if she would have asked, coz in order to tell her the truth, he had to tell her that he was in love with her and we know Ashu would not go there, so the question would have remained unanswered and not satisfying for her...

[/QUOTE)
She needs to use brain if any left???? if he recommends her that answers reason for her terminal was wrong..incompetent...and only way to get her the answer right is communication... but then she listens to every one around her anji, rohan, mallika... but not finding her real way out...CVS needs to give some back bone to this character...
Originally posted by JustJ

yaar agar convention nahin hoga tho how ppl will know this show is based on Doctors life , bolo bolo 

haan yeh baat to hai.. but with all docs invited in the say satyanarayan katha at Rangas house.. i guess it did look  more like Docs gathering 
I thought after convention..they will show Bomb blast scene from DK , this convention track...story and ashNi relationship should have gone ahead..but they misused the track..arre if they are running out of ideas...they can take fr m us..we will provide them free of cost..atlst that will be LOGICL...😆 Edited by rabzonedge - 12 years ago
Originally posted by --Sari--

absolutely, the DK connection is out the door Sad, but true. I think they should seriously stop saying that it's a "DK adaptation". I haven't seen DK but I have heard plenty from those who have.

u r very right
its just ktlk
nothing else
i too haven't seen DK but i too have heard that it was very much amazing and in caps SENSIBLE
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Also.. someone please explain to me.. why was th convention needed?

All this ho-halla culd hv been done in Lucknow too... some function at Rangas house... and Nidhi invited.. we culd get some nice RanJi scenes and... Ashu culd hv tried to chat wit Nidhi... all same scenes.. jus no ballroom etc... only dinner type saree and traditional wear...!! Mallu culd hv played spoilt sport... did hv looked much more logical than now?🤔

u r very much right tanu di
sending nidhi on convention by the hospital was the thing which went from 1 km above my head
and then all that drama
all the 4 united at mumbai
god
seriously the ranji part could have been done better
Originally posted by rabzonedge

I thought after convention..they will show Bomb blast scene from DK , this convention track...story and ashNi relationship should have gone ahead..but they misused the track..arre if they are running out of ideas...they can take fr m us..we will provide them free of cost..atlst that will be LOGICL...😆

bomb blast😆
right now for me ek fuljhari bhi chalegi😛
u r so right they misused the track
logic missing
Originally posted by roopalgupta

u r very much right tanu di
sending nidhi on convention by the hospital was the thing which went from 1 km above my head
and then all that drama
all the 4 united at mumbai
god
seriously the ranji part could have been done better

Just to prove their point,   KisMat- Konnecson😆😆😆😆
the only song running in my mind:
to ktlk:

tera emotional atyachar😭