Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Is SOB SHOW ko main Kya Naam Doon? - Page 8

--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: rabzonedge

CVS has made mockery of Medical profession,IIM graduates...this show is becoming comic...😆

The whole medical convention and the ball room scenes were so down market. At least they could have made the venue more realistic.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ozone1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
brain science says left part is used for logical thinking and right part of brain is used for the creativity.

but KTLK went against it. for nidhi i can say she used up all her brain cells to get that one of the top rankers academics...lady keeps running away..like may be change her profession as a fastest athlete..and CVS the CRAP VISION was surely not coming from right side...we never wanted confession from ashu so soon to nidhi...but they don't even communicate the key factor of any relation...they messed it up big time...
m a left side user in reality but for today m gonna use helpful hint for cvs may be mega friday episode..
Show takes leap of  may be 6-7 years..
nidhi,rohan and their kids eating noodles and burgers with extra cheese... dadi bua is happy to see her bacchi and bachha with little pumpkins...baba is wondering is this how top MBBS and MBA professional act... anji walks in and is delighted that nidhi followed her SO CALLED ORACLE of moving away from trouble.. choosing for noodles and burgers instead of methi muthiya...it's time consuming recipe anyway...
ashu's progression from hard stone to a Boulder... and armaan has better things in life so exit out...
and can't let go the evil ...unko sudherna ab to CVS ke bas me nahin hain... shushini the enthusiasts telling mallika didi don't loose it...12 ya 20 kya fark padta hein...nidhi is out  koshish karte raheiye her son is well trained now in triya charitra and soon will give tips to bua to make her sit in ashu's heart with a  super glue...
watch the show at your own risk...

..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
guys let's accept the truth
we guys are expecting very much
we can't ignore the fact that its a indian show and afterall a love story and defo gonna have such boring stretched tracks
its not DK not the director are same
--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
We were all hooked coz they were able to rope in someone like MB but since the TRP never took off they had to bring in all these other characters to create some excitement.

Suhasini is enough to take the TRP's down. Her bottom line always has been, men are dogs😆 Yeh mard log hote haina didi...🥱 I go, there she goes again & fast forward to the next scene😡
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Disagree with u there Roopal, we are not expecting too much , we didnot expect him to confess to her nor are we waiting to see it , all we asking for is break the dam ice btw them , which is just getting more stronger 

Indian shows had and have good love story , which even after being dragged and stretched was balanced well , here there is no end for separation, 
eshasrk thumbnail
Everyone is blaming Nidhi , but we saw this coming right. We knew she would blow up the moment this sifaarish thing would come out.
I think I can understand her feelings, coz it's the way Ashu sacked her...he just didn't sack her like that, but what he said to her also in front of Mallika has hurt her very badly. And if Ashu feels she's not fit for Kotnis why recommending her to another hospital ??? Nidhi thinks Ashu doesn't love her, so she cannot put 2+2 together at the moment and now she's furious, so she cannot think rational.  Although I think it was not necessary to say what she said
Also some think she had the opportunity to ask him when he came to sit with her at her table, but what would Ashu have replied...what reason would he have given her for sacking her like that if she would have asked, coz in order to tell her the truth, he had to tell her that he was in love with her and we know Ashu would not go there, so the question would have remained unanswered and not satisfying for her...

rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: JustJ

Disagree with u there Roopal, we are not expecting too much , we didnot expect him to confess to her nor are we waiting to see it , all we asking for is break the dam ice btw them , which is just getting more stronger 

Indian shows had and have good love story , which even after being dragged and stretched was balanced well , here there is no end for separation, 

I appreciate your views justj...

ozone1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sun29

honestly the day IF that day comes ashutosh tells mallika off...i will batoo laddoos...how on earth does anyone tolerate her ..arrgghhh

like i said unko sudherna ab to cvs ke bas me nahin...if day ever comes though m against swearing...use any F*****,B****.W**** to crush her down...
Make MY DAY CHARLIE...
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: --Sari--

We were all hooked coz they were able to rope in someone like MB but since the TRP never took off they had to bring in all these other characters to create some excitement.

Suhasini is enough to take the TRP's down. Her bottom line always has been, men are dogs😆 Yeh mard log hote haina didi...🥱 I go, there she goes again & fast forward to the next scene😡

MB
only reason for which i am still watching the show
Armu4eva thumbnail
Also.. someone please explain to me.. why was th convention needed?

All this ho-halla culd hv been done in Lucknow too... some function at Rangas house... and Nidhi invited.. we culd get some nice RanJi scenes and... Ashu culd hv tried to chat wit Nidhi... all same scenes.. jus no ballroom etc... only dinner type saree and traditional wear...!! Mallu culd hv played spoilt sport... did hv looked much more logical than now?🤔