Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Nidhi being egoistic makes no sense , she never was one , but she is unbearable now 
--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Tanu😊 Looks like the episode wasn't that good judging from your comments. How did Mallu get there? This is becoming bollywood masala🀒
Edited by --Sari-- - 12 years ago
rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: JustJ

Nidhi being egoistic makes no sense , she never was one , but she is unbearable now 

πŸ‘πŸΌ...her character is butchered..from professional as well as personal POV..girl has no mind of her own...if she has to eat burger she has to ask Rohan...πŸ˜†..N today her act was Boobooo...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

LizzieBennet thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashblore

I think to glorify Ashu's character  they are making Nidhi a stupid character now otherwise how could she not read Naino ki bhasha or she always expects only Ashu to read her naino ki bhasha 

Really, to glorify or redeem Ashu they have to show Nidhi in a bad light???? When Nidhi''s a good girl, Ashu's a bad boy and when Ashu's good boy, Nidhi is bad girl... They have to keep the goodness ratio constant between them I guess... Too much niceness can spoil a love story, esp when the two leads who're in love with each other have to be nice to each other!! Oh God forbid that should happen!!!! πŸ˜† We're sadists as well as masochists here...!!
Edited by LizzieBennett - 12 years ago
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: LizzieBennett

Really, to glorify or redeem Ashu they have to show Nidhi in a bad light???? When Nidhi''s a good girl, Ashu's a bad boy and when Ashu's good boy, Nidhi is bad girl... They have to keep the goodness ratio constant between them I guess... Too much niceness ca spoil a love story, esp when the two leads who're in love with each other have to be nice to each other!! Oh God forbid that shoula happen!!!! πŸ˜†

why r we criticizing this show at all? it's totally on track yaar...it's all abt Naino ki bhasha...Nidhi is human...sometimes she'll wont understand Ashu's bhasha and sometimes he wont understand hers...one day they'll both understand each others bhashas and show Mallu & everyone else THE FINGER...in episode 499 😳
--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: yanks28

why r we criticizing this show at all? it's totally on track yaar...it's all abt Naino ki bhasha...Nidhi is human...sometimes she'll wont understand Ashu's bhasha and sometimes he wont understand hers...one day they'll both understand each others bhashas and show Mallu & everyone else THE FINGER...in episode 499 😳

@bold - 499? If it goes that far they will take it to another 400πŸ˜†
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: rabzonedge

πŸ‘πŸΌ...her character is butchered..from professional as well as personal POV..girl has no mind of her own...if she has to eat burger she has to ask Rohan...πŸ˜†..N today her act was Boobooo...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Yaar, they failed horribly to make proper balance btw any ckt and i say again with entry of other ckts, so much confusion , so much inconsistency and so much of pain for audience 
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i was totally fed up with today's epi😑
seriously yaar why r they insulting DK?
rajan shahi to my surprise have made me believe that he is just like other directors
such a boring episode
and not only this but many episodes are going wrong of the show
the characters are ruined too somewhere
rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: JustJ

Yaar, they failed horribly to make proper balance btw any ckt and i say again with entry of other ckts, so much confusion , so much inconsistency and so much of pain for audience 

CVS has made mockery of Medical profession,IIM graduates...this show is becoming comic...πŸ˜†

Wow Tanu, gusse main bhi kya review dete ho yaar. πŸ˜† 

Well talking about gussa, why Rajan Shahi/CVs why? We had a nice and "classy" love story catering to intelligent viewers. Why do you end up insulting everyones intelligence for the sake of TRPs 😑? Dont you have "faith" in the simple love story that KTLK was supposed to be?😭

Setindia.com synopsis did one thing. Lowered expectations to nil, which is why I was able to tolerate the rona dhona crap in todays episode. If the CVs do not unite AshNi asap and improve the writing, I am switching to IPKKND just to punish them😑.

The only good thing that came out of this episode is the only logical dialogue about Nidhi overreacting to the entire sifarish thing. Rohan better play only "cupid" and nothing more.

Hoping against hope for a good comeback. 😭
Wiz..