Is SOB SHOW ko main Kya Naam Doon? - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Disappointed Disappointed ðŸ˜¡

First there wasn't any dance second too much use of glycerine

And why on the earth someone needs someone to realize their own love for someone...look in to their eyes u can defo read something in to it...
And abt Mallika no words left now😆If she put these much efforts in 12yrs she might got married to Ashu by now😆😆

Precap is good but again let the leads come face to face & realize their love ðŸ˜³
Originally posted by Jimzi2716

Disappointed Disappointed ðŸ˜¡

First there wasn't any dance second too much use of glycerine

And why on the earth someone needs someone to realize their own love for someone...look in to their eyes u can defo read something in to it...
And abt Mallika no words left now😆If she put these much efforts in 12yrs she might got married to Ashu by now😆😆

Precap is good but again let the leads come face to face & realize their love ðŸ˜³

Yaar.. yeh Geet thodi hai... new generation Devdas show hai... agar Leads ko mila denge to .. Romance dikhana padega na.. and our leads r so shy ðŸ˜³...😆

If u hv left IP for this.. dont... IP is 1000000times better... ðŸ˜‰
So finally the most dreaded Monday came & we werent disappointed as we knew the so called twists of the CVs beforehand so we were sort of prepared but somewhere... somewhere we were hoping it maybe wrong but alas...

Is this the same Nidhi who used to find reasons to visit Ashu's house anytime of the day?? today she looked like she cant stand the sight of him (atleast I felt so) & the reason??

He dismissed her in a humiliating manner but is this such an 
UNFORGIVABLE mistake that she cant even allow the man whom 
she supposedly love a chance to explain himself.

Why is she now running away from him.
I feel Nidhi's character has changed a lot off late & all 
she now does is cry cry & cry.And now Ashu too has joined in crying.

Both are going through the pain & its understandable but why cant the CVs show some maturity from either of them to resolve this.

For the  first time I liked the character of Rohan today who was the only one to see & observe things today. What he could read in Ashu's eyes Nidhi failed to read.

I hope Rohan takes the matter in his hands & try to get Nidhi & Ashu out of their exile & make them talk to each other.Armaan needs some help from Him.

I also hope this house issue doesnt heat up now as we already have enough on our plate.
lolz boring episode so far. i only saw the first few minutes...dont feel the need to see the rest...even the acting was boring today.

Nidhi is unprofessional, and immature...

Ashu just looked like a zombie...it's all boring and crap ...rushed and forced to prolong their separation...

Mallika ki toh...someone needs to knock her out in the boxing ring...maybe Armaan...
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Yaar.. yeh Geet thodi hai... new generation Devdas show hai... agar Leads ko mila denge to .. Romance dikhana padega na.. and our leads r so shy ðŸ˜³...😆

If u hv left IP for this.. dont... IP is 1000000times better... ðŸ˜‰

I never watched that one and after GHSP not any more show of 4 chuhas😆😆
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Aare..this is... new age style of.. OUT OF THE BOX.. saddistic style of writing ðŸ˜ƒ

See BV.. anandi sheds.. 10 gallons of water.. TRP high
see IP ... Khushi sheds... 5 gallons of water ... TRP high
See BV... Lead is always troubled.. ... TRP high

But... lets not see..that..

Anandi is shown as progressive.. not sitting at home.. marring makhi n eating noodles n sobbing
 Khushi... who has the guts to say ..what she wants... not keeping mum .. like our lead
 Hitler Didi.. who faces all trouble with guts...

Very soon .. Life OK ... new show.. Mahadev about Mytho couple  Shiv-Sati too will look more appealing than our Devdas jodi! 

Really what does TRP stand for?? Torture Rating Points???? 
And our heroine discards the MBBS degree as though it were an old dress she's bored of.. WOW!!!
Originally posted by Jimzi2716

I never watched that one and after GHSP not any more show of 4 chuhas😆😆

Oh ok... then.. i guess ur doomed to suffer with Ashu ðŸ˜†

I love IP... atleast can watch inbetween breaks ðŸ˜³
please post it too MB's wall..cant take this crap nemore...RS cant hire a good writer...Tracks are so illogical,pathetic...they dont have confidence on their own show...they are impatient people should have stayed with their originl storyline..trp would hve picked a little later... SBS got well deserved trp agter a year..but they ruined the not only this show but they have got attached DK name with it..which is so humiliating for the clasic show...😡
Originally posted by yanks28

Mallika ki toh...someone needs to knock her out in the boxing ring...maybe Armaan...

why??? She is the only consistent character.. she knows what she wants.. n she is shamelessly but dedicatedly putting her all at stake to claim that... i appreciate her... i actually rue being rude to ankit_nyc.. ! 
how was Nidhi totally unable to feel or see Ashu's pain & love for her...the way he tried to stop her...altho it was full of hesitancy...it was tinged with his feelings...totally clear that it's a lover stopping his beloved...why in the world is Nidhi so blind and oblivious to this???