Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: kaveri

oh god...nooo😭...what a sad epi...i think i'll skip...won't be able to take it😭😭

now hopes banks totally on armu n rohan..glad he did a peek-a-boo of the ashu-armu convo😃

btw tanu...did ashu not give a good piece of mind to mallu😡

and thx dear for a fab update😛

Actually m at peace... i arrived at the conclusion about this how being a TRAGEDY .. not Love story seeing the setindia synopsis.. so not much shocked..! Actually happy with the Rohan parts.. i want to see Nihaan track now.. enouf of this devdas tracks ..🤢
eshasrk thumbnail
Thanx Tanu for the update dear...how could you bear to watch this crap is just inbelievable only to update for us

As we knew since friday ...utter crap !!!!!!!!!

Nothing left to talk about, I don't even want to discuss it anymore, so upset am I...😡

I think I'll move on to BALH...at least something to watch
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: PurpleFairy

I knoww, right? I was seriously so disappointed when there was no dance! This is so damn dragging! In fact i've come to a point where I watch this show only the days I update. Otherwise I read the update. But today's precap gives me a feeling that Rohan and Armaan might work together. I hope they knock some sense into AshNi's heads. With Rangnath hardly being shown nowadays, I'm enjoying these two the most currently. I love AshNi, I really do but all this crying and sulking is kinda getting to me now🤔

Tell me about it yaar...  i had so much expectations from this show... its becoming so so so sooo boring and predictable! 

Yh.. i know.. Precap was th best part.. i LOVED Rohan...😳
SomerholicGirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Yh .. i m sure.. Sony is competing with Regional channels ðŸ˜† n not Star Plus n Balika Vadhu ðŸ˜†

And you said Pavitra Rishta right di???

My mom watches Telugu remake of Pavitra Rishta...

I bet you'll go mad after watching the serial...😆
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Precap kep my hopes alive, but this depression of today was really not needed
and on top of it he will concentrate on the house again uff
Kavya.S thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Even the acting was so boring.. if u ask me.. ðŸ¥±

true...and to be honest i found most of the acting and scenes fake...
today episode waste of time
but precap was good...so hoping tomo will be good

Edited by sks21 - 12 years ago
aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6
Rohan's lines at the end were the salvaging part of today's episode.

All power is in his hands- so hopefully he'll remember that "with great power comes great responsibility"

As said, the CV's have made a pretty mess of this show and the fault was from the beginning ( most points are mentioned in Liz's post earlier on this forum) - it'll take some real good chap to turn this around.

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

thanks alot tanu...precap seems very interesting...hope rohan finally takes ove rhis role as sutradhar of ashni love story and push it as karan wahi said...nidhi needs a rohan in her life now instead of anjie...the guy is not judgmental but understands both of them ...and will finally help her reinstate what she feels for ashutosh...
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: aekiel

Rohan's lines at the end were the salvaging part of today's episode.

All power is in his hands- so hopefully he'll remember that "with great power comes great responsibility"

As said, the CV's have made a pretty mess of this show and the fault was from the beginning ( most points are mentioned in Liz's post earlier on this forum) - it'll take some real good chap to turn this around.

Yh .. thank god for Rohan... atleast i have hope to watch the sob-fest tomrrow.. ðŸ˜†
Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

what i fail to understand is that to garner high trps...how important it is to show the romantic angle of the leads...then why..why are the CVs hell bent on stretching devdas track...wonder where has RS's brains along with the writer's gone😳😳