Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Is SOB SHOW ko main Kya Naam Doon?

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

R A  J   A N      S  H   A    H  I           &     C   V   s             

Impossible is nothing... an adage i have heard  so many times... n believed in to...but today.. RS and CVs..took it to all new high...!! 

πŸ‘  B R A V O  πŸ‘   πŸ‘  B R A V O  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  B R A V O  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  B R A V O  πŸ‘

Only.. u know... how to turn a GEM of a show... (which may i DARE to call the ADAPTATION of DK) into  UTTER CRAP!! πŸ€’

Thank u so much  Setindia ... atleast .. u spoke the TRUTH... .thank u sooo much! πŸ€— The anger i wuld hv felt... has reduced..coz of u.. coz i had ZERO expectations...and m glad.. coz this SHOW can only ...do that..!!

Thank u ...IF... / E24 for forewarning...that there is no Dance sequence...!! πŸ€—

Hmm... well keeping aside my truckloads of GAALIS... heres a short... update of the very EXPECTED TWIST in this CRAP ...SOB STORY!!

--- Ashu.. gets up as if asking Nidhi to dance... but Nidhi.. gets up.. n goes.. 'Ek-do-teen'  n dashes off from the ballroom...!!

---Mallu ji.. appears out of nowhere and tells Nidhi.. how she ensured to b in Mum to 'MAKE IT UP' to Ashu for his EHSAAN of reco her..!! Nidhi pronto..calls Sunil Singh.. confirms the news and quits! 

---Ashu ji comes out .. n meets Mallu n is happy with her...'I was missing so came' answer! 

---Armu encourages him to give it a shot and as he goes to her... Nidhi tells him point blank.. 'The Raja-Titli STORY is OVER!!'  

---AshNi are back with their counsellors...as they continue sobbing and sobbing.. and sobbing πŸ˜­ -- Nidhi rueing that she din want any ehsaan ... .n Ashu.. rueing that Nidhi has MOVED on!

---BG played 'Koi ye kaise bataye ke woh tanha kyun hai'  as our TRAGIC show ka leads ...stood.. ... 

CRYING πŸ˜­   πŸ˜†(At this pace..KTLK will beat Pavitra Rishta in RONA-DHONA) πŸ˜†

--- Ashu ji..decided to forget everything n chase the ..HOUSE... (oh dear god.. another Devdas track in the making!) 

---Anyways.. finally something good from the epi.. as Rohan forced Nidhi to acknowledge that.. the Man who was with her.. on the nite he came to Mum was.. her ,,'Mishter earings' ... He also told her clearly..that he read his eyes.. n it seemed.. Ashu ji.. too had feelings...! Thank u Rohan...is sob show ko aab tum hi paar laga sakte ho! πŸ‘

Precap --- Rohan overhears.. Ashu telling Armu that his n Nidhis story is over.. nothing can be done but Armu insists that.. Stories end.. not LOVE!! 

My take--- The only element along with AshNis acting... that i loved was Rohans.. very.. PRACTICAL analysis ..πŸ‘ asking Nidhi ..y she had to react so strongly. .since Nidhi is capable n hence mus hv been recommended!Not only that.. he said something very meaningful... 'Agar samundar ko aapke liye afsos nahi.. to aap unke liye kyun afsos kar rahi hain... be happy with Gomti Nadi!' (read MOVE ON)  and then forcing her to the edge to admit about Ashu!!

For the first time.. i m saying it n openly.. i REGRET leaving an awesome show like 'Is Pyaar...' for this CRAP!😑😭
Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kavya.S thumbnail
well said tanuπŸ‘
even for me and for the first time i didn like today's episode...
totally boring...
Armu4eva thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sks21

well said tanuπŸ‘
even for me and for the first time i didn like today's episode...
totally boring...

Even the acting was so boring.. if u ask me.. πŸ₯±
AbhiAni thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
so, it was as expected, crying😭😭😭😭😭😭 but MB was as usual at his BestπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ but still my only hope about the show is the precapπŸ˜•πŸ˜ƒ

btw as someone said, it was not as bad as i thought (actually after a long time, was watching BV in between)😳  i just hope things will improve from now onπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by AbhiAni - 12 years ago
Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
oh god...nooo😭...what a sad epi...i think i'll skip...won't be able to take it😭😭

now hopes banks totally on armu n rohan..glad he did a peek-a-boo of the ashu-armu convoπŸ˜ƒ

btw tanu...did ashu not give a good piece of mind to mallu😑

and thx dear for a fab updateπŸ˜›
mamathasridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dont be so angry Tanu...Things will get better :) by the way aap gusse mein bhi bahut acha update dete ho :)
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I knoww, right? I was seriously so disappointed when there was no dance! This is so damn dragging! In fact i've come to a point where I watch this show only the days I update. Otherwise I read the update. But today's precap gives me a feeling that Rohan and Armaan might work together. I hope they knock some sense into AshNi's heads. With Rangnath hardly being shown nowadays, I'm enjoying these two the most currently. I love AshNi, I really do but all this crying and sulking is kinda getting to me nowπŸ€”
SomerholicGirl thumbnail
Di...I dunno how it for you..
But its okay for me..
I liked the epi...

Ya.. Agree, we can't leave IPKKND for this..
I have managed to watch both... :)

But I loved Karan totally today...

I dunno but..
This is really far better than the CRAP shown in the regional channels...

So, Its okay for me!
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
And tatally predictable. This is really becoming normal. Its no longer the sweet love story that it was
Armu4eva thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: *Harika*

Di...I dunno how it for you..

But its okay for me..
I liked the epi...

Ya.. Agree, we can't leave IPKKND for this..
I have managed to watch both... :)

But I loved Karan totally today...

I dunno but..
This is really far better than the CRAP shown in the regional channels...

So, Its okay for me!

Yh .. i m sure.. Sony is competing with Regional channels πŸ˜† n not Star Plus n Balika Vadhu πŸ˜†