ASR green signal, GO! dinner is served! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by --Krish--

lovely post !!

loved the epi today except for the dance.. i didnt like it much..  i felt lot of things happened in one epi.. 

i want to know what La is going to tell Anjali about the breakup.. because she saying they will talk after Payash engagement.. 

Hope ASR does not feel that khushi is devastated because of her broken engagement.. 

Seriously have no clue what will happen...she will definitely not tell him that her fianc was married...😳
yaaa as always CV surprised us na...
hey zoha awesome post tanx dear u made crack🤣 with this

"dinner is served" aye haye! kya bola!

after listening to that , I would have avoided that dinner, n would have stood there drooling over him, yeh aunty log khane chale gaye! all must be from mami's circle who came to eat n gossip!😉 awesomely funny🤣
Thank God today was "Minimalistic" in the "High drama" department! Anjali didnt cry the WHOLE episode and Arnav told them his decision is FINAL!

Just like Akash told everyone that day that HIS decision is FINAL about marrying Payal! THIS was the MOST decisive that ASR has been and he made sense! He refused to go into the "details" right now!

The episode was tight! Nothing superflouse! I enjoyed it to the Max!

Faster than the 'Fast and Furious' films...lol

Nice post, Zoha - you expressed your thoughts well. ðŸ˜Š

Monday's epi usually is a drag but I'm so surprised with the way they showed yesterday - so fast paced. 

Looking forward to tonight's episode.
Today's episode was a surprise given the filler that was on Friday. I really enjoyed the pace from the engagement, to the way the news of Arnav and Lavanya's break up was handled. Kudos to the CVs for a very well done episode!!