ASR green signal, GO! dinner is served!

Posted: 12 years ago
did HIS EYES SHINE WITH UMMEED OR was he hurt on listening about her broken rishta, or was it both,,, or m I going mad thinking?

watever, my Salaam-e-Praise to CV's for giving us this well paced episode! no dragging , no boring, all khata khat, fata fat!

I am glad they dint use 8 mins song, I actually felt it was not needed, but a few mins of naach gana gave spice to the party! it was nice! I am so happy they dint use the full song, 
No complaints !

very happy, Paisa vasool episode, no paisa spent though! per Brains are being used so, we needed it for our satisfaction!

Arnav Singh Raizada : "mujhe tumhien jawab dene ki koi zaroorat nahin hai?" he used to say rite!

now she questions, he takes her to his adda! wow man wat a change! no doubt u've realised that u luv her atleast 30%, !

thanks for keeoing mami, garima, Bua, n snake at Bay!

Infact snake became a bheeegi billi today! dint open his mouth! happy! I am happy!

I became a dazzler, My User name has Barun, Arnav knowske khuhsi is free, (precap), Khuhsi knows Arnav is free, feel a bit sad for La though!

thats it!

"dinner is served" aye haye! kya bola!

after listening to that , I would have avoided that dinner, n would have stood there drooling over him, yeh aunty log khane chale gaye! all must be from mami's circle who came to eat n gossip!😉 

really dinner is served, going to eat! 

luv,
Zoha

Edited by UltimateBarun - 12 years ago
Mein nahi likhoongi kyunki tu sabka jawab deti hai mera nahi.

Haila meine to likh diya.
ya tru...paisa vasool but we spent money...how? we spent money for the cable to giv d channel oderwise i wud hv died..lol!! anyways...yes it wasnt draggy..n wat 2 say..i agree wid rushshri u sed everything dat came to my mind aftr watching 2day's epi...
Originally posted by rushshri

Mein nahi likhoongi kyunki tu sabka jawab deti hai mera nahi.

Haila meine to likh diya.

deti hoon na yaar, did I miss anything.? mere bete ke exams,, findin difficult to keep up,, multi tasking skill improvement required...I'll do
Monday's r usualy drag n bore..bt CVs gv surprise 2 al.
Within the first 5 minutes, half the problems were settled. Very fast work! Congrats & thank u, CVs.

Anjali's tears were flowing, but didn't succeed in flooding RM. Very controlled.

The precap, Oo-la-la. Loved the way in which his eyes widened at the news of her broken sagai! Hope+ shock+thankfulness...

Waiting for tomorrow!

I actually thought today will be a drag.. But woahh.. A pleasant surprise... 
hi zoha again congratulations to your new name👏 and your BARUN is free now😉
lovely post !!

loved the epi today except for the dance.. i didnt like it much..  i felt lot of things happened in one epi.. 

i want to know what La is going to tell Anjali about the breakup.. because she saying they will talk after Payash engagement.. 

Hope ASR does not feel that khushi is devastated because of her broken engagement.. 

Originally posted by --Krish--

lovely post !!

loved the epi today except for the dance.. i didnt like it much..  i felt lot of things happened in one epi.. 

i want to know what La is going to tell Anjali about the breakup.. because she saying they will talk after Payash engagement.. 

Hope ASR does not feel that khushi is devastated because of her broken engagement.. 

i knwo, she can say na, that she broke the engagement as he was married already!

lets see, n actually her emotions were turned down by ASR on Diwali night, was she talking about that too! ya sirf Syam!