Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Average Episode ,Mindblowing Precap ! Thumbs Up !

banditqueenn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

The Episode Was Average As it just Had Some Killing Cute Asr Looks , Cute Lavanya's look [She looks cute while crying I guess ],And The Best Part Those Looks that Khushi gave ASR In anger I mean Buck Up Lady You Definitely Killed Him with These so Dead Looks warning Him That The Sherni Is All Geared Up To Confront You And Be Ready For A tough fight !

P.S. - Did Anyone Noticed In the End when Khushi Gave that Arrogant Look to ASR , He Just Wondered "Ab Ise Kya hua ? "

Precap – Khushi is Standing At The Pool side Is All Angry Over ASR , Screams At Her Asking The Reason For Which he Called off His engagement ! ASR Keeps MUM ! Khushi Is Now Sad And Cries Saying "Lavanya Ji ...! Aap Nahin Samjhenge Na Sagai Tootne Ka Dard !Aap Nahin Samjhenge Na Ek Ladki ke Dil Tootne Ka Dard " ASR in Anger Says "Aur Tum Samajh Sakti ho ?" Khushi replies In her Sherni Voice roaring At hjer Saying "Haan Hum samajh Sakte Kyunki Hamara Vishwaas toota Hai Humra Rishta Toota Hai ! " ASR Is All Shocked !

So Guys & Galz This Weekend Sure Has A lowly Start With an Average Episode But Stay Tune Coz the Rest Episodes Are Going To make you Go Droolicious Over ARSHI Coz Its Going To Be A Rocking One This time ! Thumbs Up ! :D

Will Add Pix If I Can ! 😃😃😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Targaryen thumbnail
the epi was really really necessary for the story to go on!!

i am so glad that they didn't drag the outburst of the broken engagement to 2 or 3 episodes!! thumbs up CVs ðŸ‘ðŸž

and i am super duper excited of the precap ðŸĪŠ
I don't get it, why she worded the whole thing as if she cared about her fiancee and is heartbroken. WT...

I hope Arnav ignores the above and just thinks, Wow she is single, Me too!!!
ðŸĨģ

p.s. - I hope She atleast tells him the reason of the breakup was cos she & her family found out that her fiancee was married & Hence she was the one who broke it off.
zaniax thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shwetha!

I don't get it, why she worded the whole thing as if she cared about her fiancee and is heartbroken. WT...

I hope Arnav ignores the above and just thinks, Wow she is single, Me too!!!
ðŸĨģ

p.s. - I hope She atleast tells him the reason of the breakup was cos she & her family found out that her fiancee was married & Hence she was the one who broke it off.

Xactly...i hope  Arnav dosen't misunderstand tht she had feelings for her fiance 😕
-CoolChick- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i found da epi good...😃 very maturedly handled by da family n ex-couple as well...thnk god fo small mercies...v didnt have Anjali create a big OTT drama...😆...phew!!!!!!! she too ws in SANE mode today unlike the rest of da tyms...😆...a big progress infact happened...i thot the CVs might drag it till wed...buh all was done n said in one epi!!...good job CVs..👏 the precap is very interesting...ufff finally after one whole week...we r getting one good scene of ARhi...a nice heated up conversation...just da way i like...😆
banditqueenn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
[QUOTE=Shwetha!

I hope Arnav ignores the above and just thinks, Wow she is single
, Me too!!!ðŸĨģ

[/QUOTE]

LMAO ! ðŸĪĢðŸĪĢ
bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
This episode was needed. But I also think that Lavanya was focused too much today as she the heroine!
But the best part of todays episode was the PRECAP!
fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
the precap was gr8... of course aranv khushi interacting is always gr8 to look forward to ... but i think the episode was gr8 as well... anrav's announcement to the family and later to the guests... khushi and lavanya's interactions, the family's reactions, the song, payal and akash's bits ... all were very well done... definitely above average to gr8 IMO