||Afsar Bitiya - Creations Gallery|| - Page 92

Posted: 11 years ago
Something from me:

Moni will make that Kinshuk one, just need to get the pictures.
Originally posted by FizaluvsKinshuk

Something from me:

Moni will make that Kinshuk one, just need to get the pictures.

OMG Fizu What a wonderful sweet Prishna treat ðŸ˜³ . I am just and just staring this creation . Seriously it's beautiful and so so sooo romantic . I am surely gonna use it 

Fizu Can i use this as my Cover pic on FB as well ? Will surely give u the credit ðŸ˜ƒ
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 11 years ago
Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

OMG Fizu What a wonderful sweet Prishna treat ðŸ˜³ . I am just and just staring this creation . Seriously it's beautiful and so so sooo romantic . I am surely gonna use it 

Fizu Can i use this as my Cover pic on FB as well ? Will surely give u the credit ðŸ˜ƒ

Thanks Moni and yeah of course you can 😃
Originally posted by FizaluvsKinshuk

Thanks Moni and yeah of course you can 😃

Thanks Will surely use it ðŸ˜ƒ

Beautiful artwork everyone!
Gr8 collection keep it up (Y)
Fiza, can you make a Prishna ad their Gudiya Siggie and another one with Sonu with them and also a Afsar Bitiya Siggie with only Prishna and their Gudiya, Sonu, Ganga, Tuntun, Vidyapati, Saraswati, Ravi, Chanchal, Manisha, Babloo and Sargam please, I really want to see siggies of them, but I don't know how to use Siggies =) also your Prishna & Kitali ones are great =)
Originally posted by Ragvir_Prishna

Fiza, can you make a Prishna ad their Gudiya Siggie and another one with Sonu with them and also a Afsar Bitiya Siggie with only Prishna and their Gudiya, Sonu, Ganga, Tuntun, Vidyapati, Saraswati, Ravi, Chanchal, Manisha, Babloo and Sargam please, I really want to see siggies of them, but I don't know how to use Siggies =) also your Prishna & Kitali ones are great =)

Thanks Azifa and will try to do those Siggies for you 😃
Moni sorry I keep delaying thr Kinshuk one but will do that as well as Azifa's request, for now here's another one from me: