19/12 NUTSHELL: FAASTT AND FUURIOUS! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
what a roller coaster ride...fast and furious...i am yet to watch...but thank god...we have got what we wanted...and tomorrow's episode will be a atom bomb blast...

Originally posted by -Nithi-

I thought the epi was going slow but bham ! sab katham πŸ˜†

TRPs keliye, kuch bhi πŸ€£ The CVs wanted La to be out as soon as possible and new guy to be in πŸ€£

SO TRUE NITHIπŸ˜†
Originally posted by shybabe

LOL RIYA...SAB DAZE MEIN HAIN...
Hehee...i know yaar...my head going "Round and Round"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I knw..d epi ws worth 5 epis pt 2gethr..n d precap is superb..m totaly excitd.
Shy..plz make a post on precap wid pix if possibl.
🀣 i know right...i thot cv'z will make khuhsi dance on the whole salame ishq track (which is a loong song btw) n the breakup thingy will come at the last segment n the epi freezing on anjaliz shocked face...but WHOA to my surprise it moved on in fast forward mode...they apparently showed everything...just loved the precap...good going cvz...um sure ur making up for the bakwas week we had last tym arent u??? shower us with ARHI scenes then πŸ˜‰

loved ur ttile.."Fast n the Furious"  🀣🀣
yes it was FAST AND FURIOUS i was sitting glued to my seat even through the ad's it sure was a mind blowing epi :)
Originally posted by Nazrin

🀣 i know right...i thot cv'z will make khuhsi dance on the whole salame ishq track (which is a loong song btw) n the breakup thingy will come at the last segment n the epi freezing on anjaliz shocked face...but WHOA to my surprise it moved on in fast forward mode...they apparently showed everything...just loved the precap...good going cvz...um sure ur making up for the bakwas week we had last tym arent u??? shower us with ARHI scenes then πŸ˜‰

loved ur ttile.."Fast n the Furious"  🀣🀣

THANKS NAZRIN🀣
today i feel like catching the train!  
i'm still gasping but i'm not complaining either!   haha!

arhi cat fight is not to be missed! 

Originally posted by goguma

today i feel like catching the train!  
i'm still gasping but i'm not complaining either!   haha!

arhi cat fight is not to be missed! 

WE ALL KNOW THE KEY TO OUR EXCITEMENT...πŸ˜†
lovely post !!
i didnt see this earlier and was wondering what happened to you .. then saw this πŸ˜†

it was very informative knowing the source of the pool water πŸ€£

the epi today was faster than the speed of ligth.. lot of things happened.. didnt like the song though πŸ˜­

i hope in the precap ASR does not feel that khushi is devastated because of broken engagement..