GayuArnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
So its khushi who actually blurted out about her broken engagement. And arnav's reaction for her is worth to watch i say 😆 He was mentally punching the air.
Well today's episode was good enough for this week to start. So forumwalo i hope you were not that bored today. So stop bashing our fav IPKKND and our lovely Arhi 😍 Enjoy this week. I am damn sure many good things are gonna follow. And tomorrow will be super duper awesome episode. Arnav+ khushi + poolside = Without romance? NEVER!
Eagerly waiting for tomorrow! Had a nice time watching today's episode.

PS: I donno how many time my heart cried for lavanya today. With every tear in her eyes my heart ached. Will miss you lavanya! 😭
Well i had a doubt is khushi really upset that her engagement got broken? 😕 I thought she was the happiest person on earth after her engagement broke. I convince myself saying that she is upset over the creep's real face 🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mystic@ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice equation hope it works.. n really felt bad for LA...
JennyAvni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
ya i agree...this week might be rocking...pool side ArShi...hopefully ek Rabba Ve moment...
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I know.. I was really glad to see her disclose it to him.. I wanted to see Arnav's priceless expressions...
ragvir.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: JennyAvni

ya i agree...this week might be rocking...pool side ArShi...hopefully ek Rabba Ve moment...

hope it will 
showstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
but, i don't want him to think she was happy with her sagai...still hanging by the edge...i hope the CV's also make it clear to him that she was hurt becoz of the dhoka shaym gave...if they want stand out from the usual..only hope is new year is coming and at this festive time they will not dissappoint us...not another diwalli please
GayuArnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: showstruck

but, i don't want him to think she was happy with her sagai...still hanging by the edge...i hope the CV's also make it clear to him that she was hurt becoz of the dhoka shaym gave...if they want stand out from the usual..only hope is new year is coming and at this festive time they will not dissappoint us...not another diwalli please

Yeah definitely not the diwali night again! I hope they dont repeat such a fateful night again.