Dec19: WU: De Dana Dan - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Ahh , Sachi ILU ❤️ for ur sarcasm . 🤣 U put neil in the head so to speak . Agree with my Misunderstood sisters ( shwetha - sachi ) 🤣 sachi love ur defination of bashing ...   🤣 🤣 Now I think If i praise Suhana , who will believe me 🤣
I dont mind you guys bashing Ragini or Suhana because at the end of the day it is your opinion and I dont care what it is...everyone here is entitled to that👍🏼 good for you

what I did have a problem with was the Bhairavi vs Ragini thing because (for me) it was uncalled for then again that's my opinion. I dont think either Bhairavi or Ragini are begging the writers to give their character more depth or whatever and I'm sure they're happy with what they're given and I thought it was unfair for you to comment on which one is more talented or whatever

I agree with you guys that this track's execution was very iffy and left a lot to be desired but this is Indian TV so I literally had no expectations with any show hence I ended up enjoying the track (and most of the shows on TV)

Once again I seriously don't see where this "mahanta" stuff comes in but whatever looks like that will keep on going on in the forum and with that note I will leave this topic...you guys carry on with your sarcastic remarks and post and I will go on with my own theories

peace😎

Edited by Tani91 - 12 years ago
Ok , I admit I have nothing better to do right now . 😆 but this is the defination Of Bashing i found on Dictionary 🤣
bash (bsh)
v. bashed, bashing, bashes
v.tr.
1. To strike with a heavy, crushing blow:
2. To beat or assault severely:
3. Informal To criticize (another) harshly, accusatorially, and threateningly:
v.intr. Informal
To engage in harsh, accusatory, threatening criticism.
n.
1. Informal A heavy, crushing blow.
2. Slang A celebration; a party.

No offence intended but I love # 1 & 2 🤣 🤣    I so miss Ekta right nkw ... 😆
:)
Heehe...

I Suhana a lot.

Sorry if I offended anyone.
LOVED BM 😳 WOW... WHAT AN ACTOR SUPRIYA JI IS👏👏
Okay coming to the point ...the track had lots of potential but the execution wasn't really good earlier they've shown  BM as a confused soul accepting BP slowly n slowly and all of a sudden BM told that she was doing n bearing all this for her FAMILY😕Then what about her concern for BP before and what about Ruby
...I am also suhana fan but I completely agree that CVs should not bring suhana her in the end...and make her look like the mahaan person who solved everything????(well..this has nothing to do with Ragini😳i m talking about the character)more than Rajni i wanted panna ,inder or BM to confront BP because they are the one who suffered the most!!Rajni ,disha or even suhana comes later( that doesn't mean i m  questioning the credibility of the actors😳).i agree its unfair to the other actors but at the same time its not the fault of the lead actors because at the end of the day it's scripted show,everyone doing what they have been asked for😳.(well i surely knows to differentiate between the actor and the character😆)
YES i can say that SGP is the only show who has a bunch of amazing actors👏Supriya ji ,sadiya,jiten,sudhir ji,mahesh thakur,suraj thapar,moon,bhairavi,Ragini and even the actor playing BP has done a fab job so far in playing their respective characters.To be honest this leads coming to the rescue gets on my nerves too par kya kare 😳well its not only in SP its everywhere whether its ZEE or COLORS...  leads has to be shown mahaan 😉nahi toh TRP kaise aayegi but atlest i m little thankful to SGP that they never shown suhana like tyaag ki devi, sachai ki murat or abla nari like other bahus...but i admit that there is inconsistency in writing SUHANA 's character...🥱..(but Ragini played her part very well ,she too has a credibility if the script is good )

atlast i just want to say everyone has a right to voice their opinions😳IF one has a right to like other has right to dislike😉 whats the big deal.!it should not be taken personally😊because at the end of the day its just a mere show.
Edited by _Samayra_ - 12 years ago
this is a forum and everyone has a right to present their views and opinions.. so nothing wrong with that,,,,just keep it as a discussion instead of bashing each other... in my view there is no question of mahanta... before suhana came ... everyone had a chance to make up a jigsaw piece of theri own opinion and action... everyone had a piece... inder... panna... rajni... alok... rano.,.. badi maa
dadaji.. dadiji .. even ilesh.. deepak.. meethi and even meena... good or bad ... they build up their own piece ... everyone did have a chance to interact with BP

these pieces were just lying around.. no one had the thought to put them together... suhana just picked up those pieces and put them together to form a picture which she presented to the family... she only played the part of glue... as she was the only one who was not directly effected by BP in the past...

this is my opinion... right or wrong i dont know but this is how i feel,,,,
Edited by shilu999_balani - 12 years ago
Sorry but I have to disagree about people complaining about Suhana's return in Mumbai for no reason.Some weeks before,we saw Suhana being so DUMB that she wouldn't even recognize her husband's voice and open the door has now revealed BP's intentions about selling the Kashyap house before everybody.No one is bashing Suhana or the actor.Everyone is complaining the creatives..why bring Suhana back to Delhi?Like Shwetha said,Suhana was kept out of the picture at the first and they should have done the same till the end.Why was it ONLY kk's house that the broker went?Why couldn't it be Inder's office or Panna's?Why was it ONLY Suhana who told the family about the mangalsutra issue?Why couldn't it be Badi Ma herself?Its all because the creatives wanted them to do so.They only brought Suhana into picture so that they could lay foundation for their so called 'interesting' tracks.Suhana comes to Delhi,hides BP track from Ishaan=Ishaan angry,Ishaan angry=Not talking to Suhana,Not talking to Suhana=Suhana troubled,Suhana troubled=Comes worried to Mumbai,COmes worried to Mumbai=Sees Sona and Ishaan,Sees Sona and Ishaan=SUSPICION!and voila..you have your next masala coated track in hand.👏👏

I mean WHY the hell do they need Suhana when they have elders who are much more sane to give a logical ending to the track?The whole serial has become nothing but just a carbon copy of the thousands of crap made by Ekta Kapoor in television.Where everything is revealed by the leads,where there is this chain..you know like the broker has to come to KK's house only,Suhana has to write the dress only and etc..SGP wasn;t like this before.Did Suhana come to bring back Raunak to Panna?Was Suhana the reason to bring RB-Deepak back?Was Suhana the one who brought Ishaan's memory back?Wasn't Suhana the one who realized her love for Ishaan on her own?NO.But still at the end of the day,Suhana is portrayed like she is the rockstar megastar of Kashyap parivaar.

And regarding complaining about Suhana being immature and we complaining and now being mature and we still complaining.Sorry,but I tink by wanting for a mature Suhana,majority of the members here wanted to see a logical GROWTH in the maturiy level of Suhana slowly and steadily..not suddenly one day she becomes all mahaan and reveales BP's intentions and again the next day go to Mumbai and become Sherlock Holmes and investigates what's brewing between Ishaan and Sona.
🤣🤣
Edited by .sb. - 12 years ago
🤣 If you think this is what Kekta comes up with then you seriously need to watch more Kekta shows bc Kekta has never been this logical with her tracks or characters
Like I said at least the way they showed it, it made sense and was logical about how Suhana found out about it, at least they didn't have her eavsdrop in Bp and third party convi regarding the house or something like that
Originally posted by Tani91

🤣 If you think this is what Kekta comes up with then you seriously need to watch more Kekta shows bc Kekta has never been this logical with her tracks or characters
Like I said at least the way they showed it, it made sense and was logical about how Suhana found out about it, at least they didn't have her eavsdrop in Bp and third party convi regarding the house or something like that

Kudos to SGP team for not following kekta mai to the T🤣
Edited by 111192 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by .sb.

Sorry but I have to disagree about people complaining about Suhana's return in Mumbai for no reason.Some weeks before,we saw Suhana being so DUMB that she wouldn't even recognize her husband's voice and open the door has now revealed BP's intentions about selling the Kashyap house before everybody.No one is bashing Suhana or the actor.Everyone is complaining the creatives..why bring Suhana back to Delhi?Like Shwetha said,Suhana was kept out of the picture at the first and they should have done the same till the end.Why was it ONLY kk's house that the broker went?Why couldn't it be Inder's office or Panna's?Why was it ONLY Suhana who told the family about the mangalsutra issue?Why couldn't it be Badi Ma herself?Its all because the creatives wanted them to do so.They only brought Suhana into picture so that they could lay foundation for their so called 'interesting' tracks.Suhana comes to Delhi,hides BP track from Ishaan=Ishaan angry,Ishaan angry=Not talking to Suhana,Not talking to Suhana=Suhana troubled,Suhana troubled=Comes worried to Mumbai,COmes worried to Mumbai=Sees Sona and Ishaan,Sees Sona and Ishaan=SUSPICION!and voila..you have your next masala coated track in hand.👏👏

@bold --- Agree with You Shounak... and that's what we were saying since Suhana entered Delhi...🥱

@Green -- Very Rightly Put Shounak..👍🏼 My Complain was for Creatives... 😃 I forgot to add as I was half- asleep when I was writing the Essay😉😆😆

@Tani -- Dear, Peace is all I meant... 😉😆😆😆 I am not against anyone... and nor I want to compare Ragini - Bhairavi... no intentions... I am happy with what I think... I guess the way I said might have looked as IF I am comparing them... but all is Well... 😃