India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Dec19: WU: De Dana Dan (Page 2)

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged

Arpita , lovely blue lines . Agree SP Vaus Amar Rahe as no one can touch them . More than Kashyaps , Suhana is in sangat with Gopi Vau so no matter how much Akkal she has or not , She can save everyone but herself ROFL     chalo they sent BP out but did they guys had Akkal to keep the Papers or since Suhana didn't give them instructions to keep the papers , they throw him out with the House Deeds D'oh ROFL

BM taking stand isntoo little - too late . Did I miss something or Inder didn't say a word ? Confused So in the Raj of Lead both Inder - Panna got buchered ? Ouch ahh well since BM has her newly found daughter she doesn't need inder -panna's povs... ROFL ROFL

Chalo epic conclusion . They can't top this Ironic - Ididotic - Stupidest End then again Mumbai Track is still open .

I think Dadi must b away for personal reasons as V didn't hear anything abt her leaving . Besides , what I read from WU is other than BP, BM ,Dadaji, Alok , Suhana ... none of the other Actors had a dialog to say including Inder if he was presents so make no difference if Dadi is there or not .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Biba.NimbuMirchi

shwetha85 Goldie
shwetha85
shwetha85

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Thanks for the WU..I really enjoyed watching this episode..In fact I have seen this episode 3-4 times already..I loved the way BM made BP realize his mistakes and what nonsense he was speaking..He is such a selfish goose..I am happy dadaji threw him out of the house..Cannot wait for tomorrow  
YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Biba.NimbuMirchi

abi71 Goldie
abi71
abi71

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Thanks for a great update. Enjoy today's episode very much.
priyahana Senior Member
priyahana
priyahana

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
thanks for the update.
md410 IF-Sizzlerz
md410
md410

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
@ netri
nope Inder has no word today.
BM-BP-daadaji and alok suhaana  rest were spectator.
m'bai track precap tells me misunderstanding on way.
yeah seems daadi is away for personal reason. 
I really wish ki panna was there.
whole family fought argued was in dilelmma what to do or not and today all were chiddi chup kyuki suhaana the LEAD was speaking. 
like I said very poor execution. they cud have kept suhaahan's lead identity and cud also given some importance to other characters by s[reading or stretching this episode in to two.

Biba.NimbuMirchi

Diivi Senior Member
Diivi
Diivi

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
StarClapStarClapStarClapStarClapStarClapStarClap

BP kachda out of the houseLOL...BM ws amazing tdy..had a mind-boggling epiEmbarrassed...
iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

Thanks Arpita ,   That is the reason I don't watch SGP any more . This was the one track where Atleast Supporting Actors get the limelight . I remember they didn't involve Suhana too much in RB - Deepak Track just to a point not where she takes a lead and enlighten everyone . I loved the Fact that RB -Deepak sort out their revenge thing without suhana the lead. I m maha disappointed in all this . All I can say one Day Ragini will b in Bhairavi's place as a supporting actor & realize what a waste of a talent . I don't count Bhairavi - Ragini as equal i put Bhairavi before Ragini as an actor but yes , ...what a waste of character ...

As shounak said , they might give dhansu track to end SGP , & that will b nothing but misunderstanding between Ishan Suhana. Suhana puts family before Ishan as soon as something interesting happens she dumps Ishan & runs after family so yes , One of this days Ishais going to do the same . Leave her to do whatever & neglect her which brought her back to senses & learns to balance everything ... Ouch not hopeful but It might also end with Suhan athe great saves U know again ... LOL but this track end up beeing maha disappointment as tomorrow Inder can't tell Meethi that even after I asked ur Grand mother so many times she did n't tell me anything so I had no choice but had to accept him . Now go ask ur Grand mother Y ur heart got brocken in the process... ROFL ROFL

Edited by netri - 19 December 2011 at 12:30pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Biba.tensionbuddyNimbuMirchi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index