Dec19: WU: De Dana Dan - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
^exactly I dont understand it,I dont mind the Suhana bashing but I do mind this double standard when it comes to Suhana...when Suhana was immature you people have a problem and now when she's finally showing maturity you have a problem! 🤔

I dont mean to bash and I apologize if I sounded so but you guys seriously have NOT seen other Indian dramas at all. If this was another drama instead of SGP I can guarantee you 100% that Suhana would have been the one who would have slapped Ishwar, Suhana would have been the one who would have wiped Badi Ma's sindoor and Suhana would have been the one who would have kicked BP out of the house. Yes because THAT is what "mahan" leads of SP do

One thing that I have always loved about SGP and still do is its actors AND their importance...atleast they get an importance in the show with their back stories and such...Radha Bua, Deepak, Sanjana, Disha, Elesh, Inder, Panna, Ronak heck even Sona now ALL have gotten their important tracks in which all of them have been utilized well...IF this was another show they would just stand there like puppets with nothing to do. Take Pavitra Rishta for example...ever watch an episode of that? the show is NOTHING but Manav Archana and Archana Manav, yes they do have side character but are they important? do they get their own side tracks? and if they do are they usually utilized as much as SGP does with their side characters? NO...Take Star Plus drama for example...what about YRKKH have we EVER seen an episode without Akshara-Naitik? have we ever seen an episode where we find out the back stories of Akshara's mom or Naitik's dadaji or whatever NO, do we as viewers know why they are the way they are?. Atleast in SGP we KNOW why RB was the way she was with Deepak, we know why BM was viewed as the pillar of the house, we know why Disha yearned for a child, we knew why Dadiji forced BM to talk to Ishwar because we were shown their side tracks, we were shown their back stories as well

We as viewers need to appreciate the fact that SGP goes out of it's way to make sure to use these amazing actors/characters and their back stories atleast we are not bombarded by "OMG they're so hawt" type scenes between the leads 24x7

And once again why all the complaining about Suhana regarding exposure of BP? I mean the show/CVs have always showed that Badi Ma and Suhana have a beautiful and special bond and that bond BM cannot share with Rajni or Disha or even Panna for that matter...the relationship between Suhana and BM is one of the USPs of the show so naturally Suhana would be the one to get rid of BM's problems especially a huge one like BP, in fact I am happy that they showed Suhana as the one who acted as a catalyst to this track because it will only make her bond stronger with Badi Ma

sorry about the rant but had to vent
Edited by Tani91 - 12 years ago
nw the whole point was...Suhana was left out of the USM track from the beginning...why bring her in the end...and make her look like the mahaan person who solved everything???? it happened becos she is the lead...

the question is why shud the lead always get importance..???according to me too...Rajni's character is a far more powerful character than Suhana's...and Rajni is far more matured than Suhana tooo...then why shud Suhana who was in Mumbai was brought back to delhi to do this..???why could not it be Rajni???

and there is inconsistency in Suhana's character...how can such a matured person in Delhi become such an immatured person in Mumbai...

we are not against Suhana...bt we are against the way Suhana is being portrayed especially recently...

we have always considered SGP to be different from other shows...becos it gives importance to all characters...bt that Suhana being the lead came into the USM track to rescue...(which could have been done by any character) we feel the other characters especially Inder-Panna-Alok lost their importance..
Thanks arpita. Finally truth is out, but I'm still feeling disappointed. 😔
@Shewts

ok so she was left out in the beginning, I agree that it was stupid on the CVs part to show that because Suhana-BP was one of the tracks I have waited for since the show started

as for the lead getting importance...well this IS Indian television like it or not the leads will always get the utmost importance(heck even in other entertainment mediums), so I don't really have a complaint about that other than the fact that the leads are the main characters and what fun would it be to see the main character sitting there like a dumbo when side characters get to do all the fun?🤔 Imagine a Harry Potter movie in which Ron gets to defeat Voldemort while Harry sits there in the background. Or imagine a Spiderman comic book in which Harry Osborne gets to be the one who defeats the bad guys while Spidey is busy thinking of a new costume...it just doesnt make sense

I do agree that Rajni is a mature character than Suhana (I dont think she is a better character because I just don't think she is). But remember the way Suhana figured it out...she was sitting at her dad's house and the dude came up and blurted out the address...Now logically it makes sense of why that happened.

How would have Rajni or even Disha figured it out? I do agree that it would have been refreshing to see Rajni or Disha or Panna figuring out what BP was up to BUT then again they did not fully accept him anyways...it wasn't as if they were all lovey dovey with BP and then Suhana came and ruined that...They had a preconceived notion that BP was bad and was not to be trusted so I don't think that Suhana suddenly became "mahan" for showing them the light that BP was evil. They ALL knew BP was bad and shameless and Suhana simply provided them with proof I seriously don't see how mahanta comes to play the role in this? I've said this before and I'll say it again? HOW does caring for your family deem you as being mahan?🤔

Suhana did whatever she did because of her love for Badi Ma and her love for the family and obviously she doesnt want them to suffer and she came to save them, HOW in the wide world does that make her "mahan", she did what she did to save her family and I don't think that deems her of being the ultimate saviour or messiah for the house because at the end of the day it is her house as well.🤓

Inder-Alok-Panna ALL got their importance in the beginning of the track when they confronted BP for the first time even Dadaji and Dadiji, all of them got their fair share of great scenes where they showed their frustration and anger and hatred towards BP, now if you all think otherwise then its ok (for me I dont think anyone lost their importance at all)
Edited by Tani91 - 12 years ago
@chadini...the point is...the track has been structured in such a way that there has to be someone i.e Suhana who has to come and sort it out...

it was not necessary for BM to keep quiet and think all others want BP...it was not the family's character to hide things like this from others...we have always seen the family members interact well in their problems...they never hid their feelings...now how come BM think Inder and Panna wants BP without even asking...

so the track has been written in such a way that Suhana had to play the catalyst...i agree leads have to be given importance...bt why bring her suddenly...if Suhana was there from the first i would not have had any problem...she came suddenly and that is not fair for the other characters...did Rajni or Disha had any powerful scenes like wht Suhana gets...thats the prb for us...

iam actually happy with the fact that it was dadaji who threw USM out and not Suhana...cos she could have
Suhana was the missing link because as someone fairly pointed out before that she is only one who wa not effected by BP directly.

Rajini and disha are to labeled as Mayan of anything. They only speak when the family speaks or else they don't really go out of the way to prove something. 
Suhana has always been like this, even in deepak track she wa the one who spoke for him going against the family norm, and today she spoke and cleared the confusion and rest the family did their part. I do not think what she did was OTT rather it was sooo balanced tha t I am amazed that besides being the lead she had so little to say.

Well said tani about that remark that other serials portray only their lead and no be else.

Sorry to jump in ... 😳

But point is not abt Ragini or Bhairavi , but I think point made by NETRI is or she tried to make is when actor has ability & strength to carry the scene & give more than 10000000% to it they don't get as much exposer to it bcauz they r supporting actor . Which is wrong . Like Jatin , Moon & rest of actors playing following characters , Alok , BM , Dada - Dadi etc has an actor ability to carry the weight of not only scene but also carry entire track on their shoulders . Those actors were doing the BEST of the BEST work but they kept BM quite so that Suhana can just jump in there & bring the conclusion . Just Bcauz she is lead nothing more to it . Even this doesn't justify the fact that both Panna , Inder even rest of the Delhi people wanted to throw him out . Showed us the depth if void , pain BP left in thier lives , hearts to which Suhana is ignorent . I m not Q. Suhana's love for BM or family but does Suhana knows what happen with Panna - Inder when their dad left them ? does she know how they felt when they saw their friends dad with them ? Not just BM's pain v r talking abt . If she was there in Delhi from the begining & heared everyone's rejection to BP , saw their wounds ( so to speak ) then it justifies her being there & helping .

Even in the past SGP , never put Leads first . Like many other serials , I think this is why along with NETRI , many others r not happy with conclusion . This all looks fake . By bringing Suhana in at the last moment specially to bring conclusion is not SGP was about before . I also wanted BM to take a stand on her own ( they showed us she is a strong woman ) now she is just as weak as any other . I used to love how they as family talk to each other & decide what to do . Which is missing big time . Other serials , entire family is in one room & lead actress comes running , tells everyone about the bad guys , rest of the public shocked expression , lead provides proof & everyone praise the lead for opening the eyes. Suhana came running & rest is ditto copy from another serial . Point is SGP too is giving us what V get from other serials. Where Only lead open eyes.

Nothing wrong is lead doing the great work but this is or was not sgp about . Even during RB track suhana thought everyone is ignoring Deepak & this is injustice. But when U see that elders knew what was right & wrong , not only that but theyh told RB that she is wrong in doing great injustice to Deepak . I don't blame RB , but What I m trying to say is at that time Elders didn't needed Suhana to open their eyes to injustice but Suhana needed to understand Why Injustice was taking place . I hope I m making sense.

I m too not happy with conclusion is I believe everything happens for a reason , & there is reason for everything . While I also don't believe that without suhana's help , entire Kashyap Family can't talk to each other . Which is amazing ly not true. Out of more than 10 people home BM can talk with only Suhana is also not understandable. I m not saying that bm shouldn't have talk to suhana but entire conclusion is fake .

Not take anything personally Suhana & Ragini fans , I m sure no one here is bashing anyone . They r ( me too ) 😳not happy with story line or lack of . Again not bashing just disagreeing or critisizing   😆
Sorry again for dumping the essay like this . But I strongly believe that no one here i this forum is bashing characters or actors . Perhaps spammers . 😆   but one is fan or not , everyone has right to critisize , i think . I see critisizum & bashing differently . In this world & time really good actors r supporting actors & no one values them since they r notlead . There r no good scripts for filled with real scenarios . Specially for actors like jatin , bhairavi , moon can do wonders with good scripts & I too believe that they have no other choice but have to work in bahu oriented soaps.
Wow , I m BASHING Suhana   👍🏼 yaaay me 👏 since I m not Suhana fan nor praising her means only one thing BASHING ... Atleast I learn something from MPROCKS . 😍

My Blue friend , BIBA , U understood me better than anyone else. Thank U for writing ur essay as I agree with U fully . This is what I meant to say . By the way U can call me Nets .

P.S.   sometimes Its not bashing but its Sarcasm . If U can't see the difference than kill me now . 😆 agree with Shwetha . U know I wanted BM to tell USM how much Alok has secrifised for them but ahh well , long live the Queen 🤣 Edited by netri - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Shwets1502

nw the whole point was...Suhana was left out of the USM track from the beginning...why bring her in the end...and make her look like the mahaan person who solved everything???? it happened becos she is the lead...

the question is why shud the lead always get importance..???according to me too...Rajni's character is a far more powerful character than Suhana's...and Rajni is far more matured than Suhana tooo...then why shud Suhana who was in Mumbai was brought back to delhi to do this..???why could not it be Rajni???

and there is inconsistency in Suhana's character...how can such a matured person in Delhi become such an immatured person in Mumbai...

we are not against Suhana...bt we are against the way Suhana is being portrayed especially recently...

we have always considered SGP to be different from other shows...becos it gives importance to all characters...bt that Suhana being the lead came into the USM track to rescue...(which could have been done by any character) we feel the other characters especially Inder-Panna-Alok lost their importance..

@bold -- Ms. Shwetha... now You are talking as a Biased Person... You are a Bhairavi - Rajni Premi... and Hence, You are saying this against Suhana-Ragini...  Don't be Anti-Suhana Shwetha... When You are watching a Daily Soap... It's compulsory for You to Like Lead Female and Actress... 😉

You have to accept her Mahaanta... You can't say anything against the Lead Character... NO CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM about the Character... nor for the Actress... You only Can Praise... Praise and Praise... 😕

No Voicing out Your Openion though You didn't like The Track... Execution... But You have to Accept that only Saaf Dil Insaan's can Solve the Biggest Miseries of Life...

p.s. -- All above is Sarcasm...

I 200% agree with Nets and Shwets...

I didn't like Suhana getting involved in the BP Track... No I didn't like it... Track's execution was Bad and they made it all worst by Involving Suhana at the end to Prove Lead's Mahaanta...

Above Sentence in not bashing... I have my own Likings and Dis likings... This a Public Forum and Hence We all are allowed to Voice Our Opinion in a proper way with no Hard Language or Words... and I have not used any of those... I am saying it very politely... I didn't like Suhana to come at the End and Solve it... It cud have Rajni or RB or Panna... Panna is the most suitable person in this situation as She knows her mother and Shared her Mother's pain since all those years... She questioned but her Mom remained Silent... how on Earth her Mother thot that Her Children want their Father Back... Whereas panna-Inder was saying it Loudly... that They don't need that USM... but ahhh well... BM was still confused... 🤢