Sasural Genda Phool

Dec19: WU: De Dana Dan - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
One word for Supriya Pilgaonkar in today's episode-FANTASTIC.πŸ‘πŸΌ
She really is the star of the episode for me.
Glad the BP track is done,coz I still can't digest the fact that they had to end the track by bringing in Suhana into picture.I have a feeling that the BP track isn't over yet.Remember they mentioned Ruby?What if they bring her to take revenge or something again in the show?(the way the show is shaping up,anything can happen).

Chalo,done with watching SGP at the moment.Definetely not interested about the whole confusion between Ishaan-Sona-Suhana and blah blah.Hope the show has some dhamakedaar track before it ends(I mean when it ends).Till then,update se kaam chala lunga.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abi71 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for a great update. Enjoy today's episode very much.
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
@ netri
nope Inder has no word today.
BM-BP-daadaji and alok suhaana  rest were spectator.
m'bai track precap tells me misunderstanding on way.
yeah seems daadi is away for personal reason. 
I really wish ki panna was there.
whole family fought argued was in dilelmma what to do or not and today all were chiddi chup kyuki suhaana the LEAD was speaking. 
like I said very poor execution. they cud have kept suhaahan's lead identity and cud also given some importance to other characters by s[reading or stretching this episode in to two.
Diivi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
β­οΈπŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘

BP kachda out of the houseπŸ˜†...BM ws amazing tdy..had a mind-boggling epi😳...
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Thanks Arpita ,   That is the reason I don't watch SGP any more . This was the one track where Atleast Supporting Actors get the limelight . I remember they didn't involve Suhana too much in RB - Deepak Track just to a point not where she takes a lead and enlighten everyone . I loved the Fact that RB -Deepak sort out their revenge thing without suhana the lead. I m maha disappointed in all this . All I can say one Day Ragini will b in Bhairavi's place as a supporting actor & realize what a waste of a talent . I don't count Bhairavi - Ragini as equal i put Bhairavi before Ragini as an actor but yes , ...what a waste of character ...

As shounak said , they might give dhansu track to end SGP , & that will b nothing but misunderstanding between Ishan Suhana. Suhana puts family before Ishan as soon as something interesting happens she dumps Ishan & runs after family so yes , One of this days Ishais going to do the same . Leave her to do whatever & neglect her which brought her back to senses & learns to balance everything ... not hopeful but It might also end with Suhan athe great saves U know again ... πŸ˜† but this track end up beeing maha disappointment as tomorrow Inder can't tell Meethi that even after I asked ur Grand mother so many times she did n't tell me anything so I had no choice but had to accept him . Now go ask ur Grand mother Y ur heart got brocken in the process... 🀣 🀣 Edited by netri - 12 years ago
nivi.divi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Today's episode was so powerful!
jaswargikoinahi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update. Thanx for sharing!!!
Angelskiss thumbnail
finally BP is exposed and thrown out of the house!

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: netri

Thanks Arpita ,   That is the reason I don't watch SGP any more . This was the one track where Atleast Supporting Actors get the limelight . I remember they didn't involve Suhana too much in RB - Deepak Track just to a point not where she takes a lead and enlighten everyone . I loved the Fact that RB -Deepak sort out their revenge thing without suhana the lead. I m maha disappointed in all this . All I can say one Day Ragini will b in Bhairavi's place as a supporting actor & realize what a waste of a talent . I don't count Bhairavi - Ragini as equal i put Bhairavi before Ragini as an actor but yes , ...what a waste of character ...

As shounak said , they might give dhansu track to end SGP , & that will b nothing but misunderstanding between Ishan Suhana. Suhana puts family before Ishan as soon as something interesting happens she dumps Ishan & runs after family so yes , One of this days Ishais going to do the same . Leave her to do whatever & neglect her which brought her back to senses & learns to balance everything ... not hopeful but It might also end with Suhan athe great saves U know again ... πŸ˜† but this track end up beeing maha disappointment as tomorrow Inder can't tell Meethi that even after I asked ur Grand mother so many times she did n't tell me anything so I had no choice but had to accept him . Now go ask ur Grand mother Y ur heart got brocken in the process... 🀣 🀣

um WHY in the freaking world are you blaming Ragini in all of this???πŸ˜•  Like seriously she isnt the one who told the writers "ooh make me come back to Mumbai and I'll be the mahan lead that the channel wants me to be". Sorry if this sounds rude or offensive but seriously I mean this is SO W*F of this forum to be complaining about the leads and why Suhana is getting the limelight from this track🀒...Atleast its better than us seeing Suhana being idiotic in Mumbai at-least her character grew a bit, became mature in all of this...So why the complaining?? The story has ALWAYS been about Suhana, Suhana's life in Kashyap family, Suhana's love story with Ishan...so obviously Suhana will be the one who will get a bigger part in all of this serious track too, I seriosly dont understand why everyone is complaining about this, Suhana handled the situation brilliantly, Badi Ma,Alok and Dadaji handled it brilliantly as well..Yes I do agree that Inder and Panna deserved a better story with this track as well but they did brilliantly when the track started, Moon and Jiten were fabulous throughout their parts of this track
Edited by Tani91 - 12 years ago
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Tani only if I could like your post 100 times!!!!!

I am sooo sick kk of suhana bashing. I mean yes th show has awesome actors but 

When other tracks were going on people were complaining no Susan scenes ec etc and getting irritatd with rajini and disha issues and now why suhana issues.

I love sgp and suhana just told about the sae of house, everything else was done by the others.

And I also knew from the day when suhana told RB that BP does not deserve to be in the family, that when BP returns , she will be the one who will expose him.

This s suhanas story and her life so, Naturally she will be shown in limelight. 

So why such sarcastic and rude comments.

And this also one of the few shows that has shown so many strong characters.

Kudos to Cvs

I have to mention about suhana dumping ishan and running to the family, 
Iam gladdd she did that. Since the memory loss track ishan has started to ignore suhana a lot. Iam soo disliking this new ishan.

He treats her as if she is stupid and due to the way he handles her I believe suhana is behaving that way. But once she's amongst her family, she becomes more mature. 

Edited by Suchi-NivReniac - 12 years ago