Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

sky was entertaing last week,but still (Page 2)

Lallan-Top IF-Rockerz

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MoodyFoodie

sonya85 Senior Member
sonya85
sonya85

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rimjhim1

Originally posted by zanish_k

Online rimjhim1
I think Sallu was pretty fair.

He treats everyone equally and the week Sid was at fault he got a bashing and this time Sky so...

Actually,salman should judge any one according to how much they improved,Sky was fair in last week,not that evil,and bad as he used to be in start.As final is just on.so he has to bit fair na,,that these thing can effect their vote system

But i think he didn't judge any of them according to how much they have improved, he was in there genuinely to tell them to decrease the number of ugly and pointless fights they are having.

Coming to Sky, i think what he did the previous Saturday made everyone including myself mad, man have a little bit of respect for Sanjay. And that is what i think made Sallu angry and repriocate him because Sky 's 'anger' is proving to be bad for him..
However Sky behaved in the week was a different matter altogether...

You are right that was sallu's main concern. He spoke to everyone which was fair.

But I think some of his statements did have the wrong timing i.e. was relevant to previous weeks but not necessarily this week. I think his biggest injustice was to juhi to be honest, what the heck did she do?! She even sat with sid and adviced him after his fight with sky. Juhi absolutely did nothing for sallu to be annoyed with her except be sky's friend Confused. Now that's wrong, and shows his partial nature towards mahek because why else would he have a problem with that?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vinit_mittalCertifiedBabezanish_k

CertifiedBabe Goldie
CertifiedBabe
CertifiedBabe

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonya85

Online rimjhim1

He treats everyone equally and the week Sid was at fault he got a bashing and this time Sky so...

Actually,salman should judge any one according to how much they improved,Sky was fair in last week,not that evil,and bad as he used to be in start.As final is just on.so he has to bit fair na,,that these thing can effect their vote system

But i think he didn't judge any of them according to how much they have improved, he was in there genuinely to tell them to decrease the number of ugly and pointless fights they are having.

Coming to Sky, i think what he did the previous Saturday made everyone including myself mad, man have a little bit of respect for Sanjay. And that is what i think made Sallu angry and repriocate him because Sky 's 'anger' is proving to be bad for him..
However Sky behaved in the week was a different matter altogether...

You are right that was sallu's main concern. He spoke to everyone which was fair.

But I think some of his statements did have the wrong timing i.e. was relevant to previous weeks but not necessarily this week. I think his biggest injustice was to juhi to be honest, what the heck did she do?! She even sat with sid and adviced him after his fight with sky. Juhi absolutely did nothing for sallu to be annoyed with her except be sky's friend Confused. Now that's wrong, and shows his partial nature towards mahek because why else would he have a problem with that?

Sorry but what did Sallu say to Juhi?
sonya85 Senior Member
sonya85
sonya85

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
^^^ He was basically making a point that she's supporting the wrong side. And when she tried to explain that she was the one who tried to stop the fight and encouraged andrew to get involved to help solve it, sallu just turned to andrew and said 'you did well' which left juhi baffled. Because what did juhi do but be skys friend. She does try to advice him at least, which even sanju praised her for. Sanju is an objective host.

Edited by sonya85 - 19 December 2011 at 9:16am
fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged

Hey i m not fan of sky,but i also dont hate him. After seeing how sky insulted by salman

I felt that in last week,sky was very entertaining,and he acted sensible at many times,even though his fight with sid,,his fault was 30%, From the last to last weeks,he improved a lot,,but still dont know why salman bashed sky unnecessary,and tried to prove everyone,that he is worst.Be aware of himConfused

jo issues 3 weeks pehele khatam ho gaye the unke liye bhi salman bash kar raha thaOuchOuchOuch..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zanish_ksarasingh86

skyrulez Goldie
skyrulez
skyrulez

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged

He treats everyone equally and the week Sid was at fault he got a bashing and this time Sky so...

lol..thats why Mahek got free ride from him
sarasingh86 IF-Rockerz
sarasingh86
sarasingh86

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged

^^^ He was basically making a point that she's supporting the wrong side. And when she tried to explain that she was the one who tried to stop the fight and encouraged andrew to get involved to help solve it, sallu just turned to andrew and said 'you did well' which left juhi baffled. Because what did juhi do but be skys friend. She does try to advice him at least, which even sanju praised her for. Sanju is an objective host.

Yaar ,,,yeh salman ki meri nazar me Jitni izzat thi Khatam ho gaye... I always thought of him as epitome of fairness But he ruined to for him for this stupid show. Hamara bhi maaza kharab kiya aur apni repo ka bhi kaam tamam
Ouch

Edited by sarasingh86 - 19 December 2011 at 9:19am
CertifiedBabe Goldie
CertifiedBabe
CertifiedBabe

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged

I have to say it, im not a major fan of Juhi's, but yeah point kinda taken :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonya85

Go to top