Afsar Bitiya

India-Forums

   
Afsar Bitiya
Afsar Bitiya

ll- Dabang Pintoo Singh- aka DBPS- App Thread-ll (Page 92)

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Joined: 12 November 2009
Posts: 36658

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

Originally posted by shaazi

hey  guys i am back...hey  moni are you from india?
 
welcome back dear . Yes I m frm INDIA . Do u want 2 ask me tht why i m awake till soo late if I m frm INDIA LOL
Humbhi hindustani hi hai behno humse bhi vartalap kari loWink
 

aapse toh vaartalaap ho raha hai ji , aur kitna kijiyega ? Wink

shaazi IF-Rockerz
shaazi
shaazi

Joined: 04 January 2010
Posts: 5600

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

Originally posted by shaazi

hey  guys i am back...hey  moni are you from india?
 
welcome back dear . Yes I m frm INDIA . Do u want 2 ask me tht why i m awake till soo late if I m frm INDIA LOL
Humbhi hindustani hi hai behno humse bhi vartalap kari loWink
hey rachna u also live in india?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRumoniluvskinshuk

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Joined: 21 March 2007
Posts: 24701

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Moni you didn't answer my question jaan what is critical acclaim
 

oh tune mera pada kya ? LOL . Jaan Critical acclaim means when Crtics or some website gives rating 2 d particular show or movie n if it is positive rating . then It is said tht d show is critically acclaimed .It is nice for any show or movie
Oh wow it is so good then It means AB got a critical acclaim so means people start to like this show right. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shaazimoniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Joined: 12 November 2009
Posts: 36658

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Chalo Gals need 2 go . aaj bahut mazaa aaya Chat karke thread pe. Rachu we filled so many pages 2dy Big smile .Just becozzz Our DBPS said CHALTE HAI ROFL 

Chalo GN , HAv SD of DBPS n TC Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shaaziDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Joined: 21 March 2007
Posts: 24701

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaazi

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

Originally posted by shaazi

hey  guys i am back...hey  moni are you from india?
 
welcome back dear . Yes I m frm INDIA . Do u want 2 ask me tht why i m awake till soo late if I m frm INDIA LOL
Humbhi hindustani hi hai behno humse bhi vartalap kari loWink
hey rachna u also live in india?
Hindustani duniya ke kissi bhi kone mein rahe vo hindustani hi hota hai

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shaazimoniluvskinshuk

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Joined: 21 March 2007
Posts: 24701

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

Chalo Gals need 2 go . aaj bahut mazaa aaya Chat karke thread pe. Rachu we filled so many pages 2dy Big smile .Just becozzz Our DBPS said CHALTE HAI ROFL 

Chalo GN , HAv SD of DBPS n TC Heart
Haha I know moni chal bye take care and sweet dreamsn of our shona DBPSBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Joined: 12 November 2009
Posts: 36658

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Moni you didn't answer my question jaan what is critical acclaim
 

oh tune mera pada kya ? LOL . Jaan Critical acclaim means when Crtics or some website gives rating 2 d particular show or movie n if it is positive rating . then It is said tht d show is critically acclaimed .It is nice for any show or movie
Oh wow it is so good then It means AB got a critical acclaim so means people start to like this show right. 
 
Yes jaan but Crticial acclaim website ki aur se mila hai saying it mUST WATCH . Audience ki taraf se toh in form of TRP hi acclaim hoga whch I want d most Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

shaazi IF-Rockerz
shaazi
shaazi

Joined: 04 January 2010
Posts: 5600

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
 ok moni and rachna i also have to go now coz it's really late in india...bye and good night Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Afsar Bitiya Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index