Afsar Bitiya

India-Forums

Afsar Bitiya
Afsar Bitiya

ll- Dabang Pintoo Singh- aka DBPS- App Thread-ll (Page 9)

-SilverDragon- IF-Sizzlerz
-SilverDragon-
-SilverDragon-

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jafrina_luvs_KM

Originally posted by Nivren123

All of Kinshuk's entry are just awesome and Pintu's entry was just... I can't say anything that's how out of words I am because of his entry. Smile Big smile 
hey fiza wow after all these days i learn your name and you have been a follower of my ff right wow its really funny
and i totally agree with you but i really liked virens entry better i was more angry young man which i really love

Yeah same here I liked him as angry young man aswell and I also like him as Pintu by the way can you continue your FF please.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sumy_luv_KM-Jafrina-

Sumy_luv_KM Goldie
Sumy_luv_KM
Sumy_luv_KM

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged

All of Kinshuk's entry are just awesome and Pintu's entry was just... I can't say anything that's how out of words I am because of his entry. Smile Big smile 
hey fiza wow after all these days i learn your name and you have been a follower of my ff right wow its really funny
and i totally agree with you but i really liked virens entry better i was more angry young man which i really love

Yeah same here I liked him as angry young man aswell and I also like him as Pintu by the way can you continue your FF please.Smile

yh loveee him as angry young man he rock as it !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Jafrina-

-Jafrina- IF-Rockerz
-Jafrina-
-Jafrina-

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged

aww sorry hun im kinda not in that track were i can continue my ff ive run out of ideas and im not sure ill be continuing but thanx for your encouragement
and by the way snap were both 14
i know im likin pinto's character but im not sure about the whole show and what it evolves around

Sumy_luv_KM

-Jafrina- IF-Rockerz
-Jafrina-
-Jafrina-

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sumy_luv_KM

oh yaar bhool hogayi we are  buds yh
yh havent spoken to u frm ages aswell soo happy seeing all my frends again
am fyn  and kul and mem is also fyn soo exvited seeing km yaar
yh i watch the first part and km entry havent finish the last part  cant wait to watch it have to wait for my sis
did u watch it  ?
OMGGG  pintu singh rockkk he is looking sooo HWAT!!omggg
wat say ?
aww sorry i disapeared i switched of my comp by accident
im also glad now we can bring back dem days
i skimmed through the parts and focused on pintoo singhs entry it was so damn hot and wow our jaan loes his bikes and shades the little scene where he show the attitude no hands on his bike collar up and brushes his hand through his hair wow im so dead

it ok jaan
yh yaar we will bring does days back
yeh yaar i am soo excited aswell me too jus loveee that partthn i sudenly started doin that with ma hair haiii i cant stop smilling  he is trulyy the jaaan yeh he is jusss out of this world

aww ur to cute really you did that lols i was doing the same repeating that scene in my own style but cant match up tp him it looks so much better on a guy
his expressions are to cute im really hoping now his ranks wud go up since his acting is back
[/QUOTE]
yh yaar yh i was also but cant match up to him his truly th rockstar yaar love him to the core
yh i really hoping his ranks goes  up i really want him on top yaar
love him soo much

[/QUOTE]
yes we were so close to bringing him in top ten but i hav no idea wat happened we lost all the comments i guess

Sumy_luv_KM

Sumy_luv_KM Goldie
Sumy_luv_KM
Sumy_luv_KM

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged

aww sorry hun im kinda not in that track were i can continue my ff ive run out of ideas and im not sure ill be continuing but thanx for your encouragement
and by the way snap were both 14
i know im likin pinto's character but im not sure about the whole show and what it evolves around

yh loving pintu but dont knw wat gonna happen in the whole shpw but want it to be a hit

-Jafrina--SilverDragon-

Sumy_luv_KM Goldie
Sumy_luv_KM
Sumy_luv_KM

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 3:08pm | IP Logged

oh yaar bhool hogayi we are  buds yh
yh havent spoken to u frm ages aswell soo happy seeing all my frends again
am fyn  and kul and mem is also fyn soo exvited seeing km yaar
yh i watch the first part and km entry havent finish the last part  cant wait to watch it have to wait for my sis
did u watch it  ?
OMGGG  pintu singh rockkk he is looking sooo HWAT!!omggg
wat say ?
aww sorry i disapeared i switched of my comp by accident
im also glad now we can bring back dem days
i skimmed through the parts and focused on pintoo singhs entry it was so damn hot and wow our jaan loes his bikes and shades the little scene where he show the attitude no hands on his bike collar up and brushes his hand through his hair wow im so dead

it ok jaan
yh yaar we will bring does days back
yeh yaar i am soo excited aswell me too jus loveee that partthn i sudenly started doin that with ma hair haiii i cant stop smilling  he is trulyy the jaaan yeh he is jusss out of this world

aww ur to cute really you did that lols i was doing the same repeating that scene in my own style but cant match up tp him it looks so much better on a guy
his expressions are to cute im really hoping now his ranks wud go up since his acting is back

yh yaar yh i was also but cant match up to him his truly th rockstar yaar love him to the core
yh i really hoping his ranks goes  up i really want him on top yaar
love him soo much

[/QUOTE]
yes we were so close to bringing him in top ten but i hav no idea wat happened we lost all the comments i guess
[/QUOTE]
yh agreee we lost alll the comment i think

-Jafrina-

-SilverDragon- IF-Sizzlerz
-SilverDragon-
-SilverDragon-

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 3:08pm | IP Logged

hi Nivren 123 we are talking for the first time wat yur name sweetie nd how are you ?
yeh DBPS rock yaar!

My name is Fiza I'm fine what about you? Isn't it surprising that we are talking for the first time even after being in the same forum before. Smile

OH Fiza nice name yaar yeh i am on top of the world after seeing kinny
yeh its really suprising even ma sis who is in the forum says she have neverrr chtted wif you
yeh so how old are you ?

I am 14 years old what about you? Smile

am 15 yaar 
we are buddies yaar

Yep we are buddies from now on. Big smile

Sumy_luv_KM-Jafrina-

Sumy_luv_KM Goldie
Sumy_luv_KM
Sumy_luv_KM

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
heyyy guys am off i have to go byeee
see you all take kare !!love ya

-Jafrina--SilverDragon-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Afsar Bitiya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index