Afsar Bitiya

India-Forums

Afsar Bitiya
Afsar Bitiya

ll- Dabang Pintoo Singh- aka DBPS- App Thread-ll (Page 76)

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Haha Haha great itna karne par aur itna sunne par bhi itna attitude now what do you called is chikna ghadaWink. I really wanna see this part 
rachu this part is a must watch LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Kinny_LoverSanihaKaKinshukDilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Hello jaanus Hug 

Pintoo singh ka CHALTE  HAI ROFL

Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 05 January 2012 at 7:19am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

Hello jaanus Hug 

Pintoo singh ka CHALTE  HAI ROFL
Haha great ab kal dikhana how you said chalte hain but one thing is there though he cuts the call he obeyed Krishna's orders immediately so abhi se joru ka gulaam banne ka practice ho raha haiWink 

moniluvskinshuk

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 7:22am | IP Logged
okay saraswati tells krishna and saraswati that after 2 days it's their engagement.
the daughters get really worried hearing things fall. krishna gets worried and slowly backs off from the door. krishna is in tears...
Krishna walks off and says 'Ma, see it's a kabaadi waala. I'm selling all my books, bhaiya can you just weigh all these books." saraswati and the sisters r confused. krishna closes the door just whne vidya opens his door.
Krishna faked it all. vidya goes outside to stop the guy she sold the books to. krishna says i lied dad, just to get you out of the room. vidya say 'you are very clever." krishna apologises to him and asks him to sit as she needs to talk to him about something. she tries to explain to him that she can still be an officer after marriage. vidya tries to explain to her that these people will never agree as they are too greedy for money.
krishna says "i have full fait in myself, i'll keep them happy. so happy that our dream will become his too. trust me on that." krishan gives an example of the lady who became an officer after marriage and etc etc...
both have a talk, vidya gets thinking...both look at each other, vidya hugs krishna. okay that means he's with her and agrees to get her married...?
precap: babloo scolding pinto and tells him how much vidya had to hear because of his doings. pinto is heading to his room just when tuntun stops him!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Kinny_LoverSanihaKaKinshukDilbole_ShiOmRumoniluvskinshuk

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged
hahaha moni uska chalte hai...haaye kaise phenk ke maara tha usne ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Kinny_LoverSanihaKaKinshukmoniluvskinshuk

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Hum dekh liye pura episode aur kal DBPS ka watt pakka hai. Chalo one thing is good Vidyapati didn't got scolded in front of DBPS and our sweetu DBPS will not get scolded in front of Vidya pati ji. omg I loved how Babloo singh saved the day and protected Vidya pati from getting humiliated more.  

moniluvskinshuk

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 7:26am | IP Logged
hahaha rachu i actually like tuntun in the scene...uski language toh ek dum mast hai re!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Kinny_LoverSanihaKaKinshukDilbole_ShiOmRumoniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

hahaha moni uska chalte hai...haaye kaise phenk ke maara tha usne ROFL

OMGG Sanju dis scene is seriously damnn hilarious . Haiii KM ke expressions r killing . How he manages 2 give such expressions yaar . OMGG Seriouly uska CHALTE HAI ROFLROFL n Did u saw how he plays wid d cellphone when he cuts Krishna's call in middle LOL

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Afsar Bitiya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index