Afsar Bitiya

India-Forums

Afsar Bitiya
Afsar Bitiya

ll- Dabang Pintoo Singh- aka DBPS- App Thread-ll (Page 75)

crazysandhir Goldie
crazysandhir
crazysandhir

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 6:47am | IP Logged
aww ye papa tho apni betiyom per gussa kyu nikal raha hai ?kare koi bhare koiTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

ravi is begging satyanarayan to not to break the marriage...
careless pinto tells ravi not to beg em ad they aren't worth it...pinto's bhabi gives pinto a call and he tells her that he is with ravi and is here to fiz things up for krishna and his sister...
bhabi tells tuntun about it, tuntun aint happy!
Wow great Pintu babu ana musibat khud hi bulaye then omg he must be looking cute haan in careless avatar.Wink
rachu u dhl've seen...he had his arms rested on his waist...
he looked as if he doesn't care about anything that's happening infact he was stopping ravi to not to beg in front of them as they aren't worth it ROFL
Haha he is right in the way why to beg them for rishta they were doing rista if now also he will beg then will keep on begging throughout life in front of them

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KinSanjmoniluvskinshuk

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 6:53am | IP Logged

Haha he is right in the way why to beg them for rishta they were doing rista if now also he will beg then will keep on begging throughout life in front of them
but ab pinto ji ki wajah se jo drama ghar pe hoga uska kya...vidya ji ka kya haal hoga aaj yaar Unhappy

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Kinny_LoverSanihaKaKinshukDilbole_ShiOmRumoniluvskinshuk

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 6:56am | IP Logged

but ab pinto ji ki wajah se jo drama ghar pe hoga uska kya...vidya ji ka kya haal hoga aaj yaar Unhappy
I know that will be bad but this is the way na they show he is bigda hua and doesn't understand what consequences his actions will bring. 

KinSanjmoniluvskinshuk

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 7:02am | IP Logged
okay..krishna tells vidya that she wants to learn how to ride a scooter. vidya says how will u learn it in this crowd? and what ar eyou going to do after learning a scooter, you have to beocme an afsar in the future.
krishna says i can be one after the wedding. do u not trust me? vidya says i do. krishna says then i'll become one after the marriage.
vidya gets a call from tuntun, krishan quickly has her milk, vidya tells krishan that he has to elave urgently and that she can come home from auto...

krishna quickly calls ravi, and tells him to convince them somehow. ravi says "they won't pinto ruined it all." krishna gets pissed off and gets ravi to give pinto the fone.
krishna starts yelling at pinto for interferring...pinto tries to explain but krishna isn't willing to listen and tells him to get outta there.
pinto hangs up (arre wah pinto...)
Pinto thinks "chale jaayenge, lekin kono humko rok ni paayega apni mann ki karne se."
pinto leaves that instant.
hahaha u should've seen the way he goes "CHALTE HAI!" ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Kinny_LoverSanihaKaKinshukDilbole_ShiOmRumoniluvskinshuk

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 7:07am | IP Logged
vidya at tuntun's, tuntun is touching vidya's feet.. vidya tries to back away, tuntun again with his taunts...(ARGH!) tuntun says you used to work for me, but now my son works for you.
tuntun blames vidya for sending his anmol ratan pinto with ravi. vidya is surprised and tries to jsutify but tuntun is too much!
babloo tries to stand up for vidya, but tuntun yells at him. OMg this scene is worth a watch ROFL i luv the way tuntun talks...

babloo again tries to stand up for vidya, but tuntun shut him up and says how dare you talk back and blah blah. vidya tries to justify again, but tuntun aint willing to listen. (haaye re humra khoon.) hahah this line is a must hear...tuntun is classic ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Kinny_LoverSanihaKaKinshukmoniluvskinshuk

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 7:09am | IP Logged

okay..krishna tells vidya that she wants to learn how to ride a scooter. vidya says how will u learn it in this crowd? and what ar eyou going to do after learning a scooter, you have to beocme an afsar in the future.
krishna says i can be one after the wedding. do u not trust me? vidya says i do. krishna says then i'll become one after the marriage.
vidya gets a call from tuntun, krishan quickly has her milk, vidya tells krishan that he has to elave urgently and that she can come home from auto...

krishna quickly calls ravi, and tells him to convince them somehow. ravi says "they won't pinto ruined it all." krishna gets pissed off and gets ravi to give pinto the fone.
krishna starts yelling at pinto for interferring...pinto tries to explain but krishna isn't willing to listen and tells him to get outta there.
pinto hangs up (arre wah pinto...)
Pinto thinks "chale jaayenge, lekin kono humko rok ni paayega apni mann ki karne se."
pinto leaves that instant.
hahaha u should've seen the way he goes "CHALTE HAI!" ROFL
Haha Haha great itna karne par aur itna sunne par bhi itna attitude now what do you called is chikna ghadaWink. I really wanna see this part 

KinSanjmoniluvskinshuk

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged
tuntun leaves the lounge room in anger.
vidya folds his hands in front of babloo saying that he didn't do anything babloo's mother tries to apologise on behalf of tuntun. vidya says if he was wrong then he would've come to him by himself.
babloo insists on fropping vidya home, but vidya refuses and leaves...poor guy is in tears.

krishna back at home...vidya comes back. krishna looks on at vidya.vidya keeps thinking about what tuntun just said to him and all.
vidya starts taunting his daughters and wife. krihsna tries to say something but vidya tells her to stop. and starts taunting krishna for hiding the truth and that he doesn't trust her no more...vidya tells krishna to start grooming herself as she wants to get married leaving her studies..vidya walks off in anger. (I think he was right here in a way...he was lied.)

chacha starts his begging in front of satyanarayan but he isn't willing to get ready for the marriage. chacha starts his chaturayi...

the gurls and saraswati are worried as vidya isn't opening the door. just then the phone rings, saraswati answers the phone, ravi says sumfin to saraswati and she gets tensed.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Kinny_LoverSanihaKaKinshukDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Afsar Bitiya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index