ll- Dabang Pintoo Singh- aka DBPS- App Thread-ll - Page 37

Posted: 12 years ago
Yupp guyzz d marrige is off   .Woww can'tt waittt for tomm .Yaar DBPS ko zaraa sa bhi guilt nahi tha face pe tht becozz of him swati's alliance got broken . oh just lovingg DBPS so much 😳
I also can't wait for tomorrow wow what an interesting precap.
Well even Swati didn't deserve to go to a family like that, DBPS saved her and Krishna, It's like killing two birds with one stone and in Pinto's case it's saving two birds with one stone. 😊
Yes Rachu even i can'tt waitt for tomm . OMGG tune dekha Precap mein how he was standing wout fear , wout any guilt as he might b thinking tht Une kitna greatt kaam kiya hai 😉😆
Originally posted by Nivren123

Well even Swati didn't deserve to go to a family like that, DBPS saved her and Krishna, It's like killing two birds with one stone and in Pinto's case it's saving two birds with one stone. 😊

Veryy veryy True . I never ever wanted swati 2 go 2 those Morons house n Thanks 2 our sweetu DBPS tht He saved her n krishna . Chahe tareeka kuch bhi ho but He did wht we all expected fr DBPS . Hamara DBPS chup baithe rehne waalo se mein nahi hai 😆😉

I know we all wanted this that swati should also be saved from that greedy family uske liye bhi kuch accha family aaye.
Guyzzz did u saw how DBPS was smirking in d precap ? 😍.OMGG how hott his smirk was  as if koi bahut badi jeet haath lag gayi ho 😉 . 
Ok Guys I have to go now so Bye and TC. 😊

Ok Guys I have to go now so Bye and TC. 😊
Ok dear .byee cya TC