Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Haha too true Nidz. how are you abhi tak tv ka problem solve nahi hua kya

nahi re hope monday tak hojaayegi 😍
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
ganga indirectly tries to save pinto from tuntun's scold. ganga says "this is wrong, you didn't even tell anyone and left. now don't repeat this ever again. now go to your room.' Pinto was about to leave but tuntun stops him again and says "Ae ganga devi! apne beta ko bachaane ki khoshish bekaar hi mein kar ri hai aap! humare muh se kucho nikla bhi nahi aur aap seedhi!" he tells her to back off as he doesn't want anyoen interfering!
tuntun looks at pinto, 'what's happening? why are you interested doing my servants work? you'll do all the work yourself? why am i here then? am i dead? look do one thing, take my most expensivest car, take out as much as money u want and go and help them out with their financial problems!" pinto says 'babu ji hum..." tuntun says "oh so you want to justify your mistake now?" babloo says "leave it babu ji, he's done a mistake, he won't repeat it again. why make an issue out of a small thing." tuntun says "oh so you think i make an issue out of small thing. your son hasn't grown yet that's y u r saying this. let your son hurt you and then you'll know."
tunutn goes to pinto and says "you don't understand anything do you? son i had a fight with someone in that area. i don't want anyone to hurt you." (awww tuntun was worried for him coz of that? 😲 awww...)
tuntun tells to freshen up and tells the bahu to prepare dinner for pinto.
tutnun leaves.

back to vidya and his parivaar. saraswati tells about the engagement. vidya walks off without saying anything. ravi comes back home, ravi assures them that everything is fine now. saraswati says 'how did bihari get there?" saraswati looks at krishna, and hugs her.

next morning. krishna is learning how to cut the vegetables. saraswati gives her some facepack and all to krishna. krishna prefers to give it to swati. saraswati says "you need it more than swati." swati looks on at saraswati. saraswati says "don't look at me like that. i'm saying it because its good for krishna." vidya is watching all this form the door
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow great part TTS is worried for DBPS oh it's so cool I loved it aage kya hoga
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
arre  koi mujhe bachaaaooo  . I m faintingg πŸ€’ . sanju , Rachu , nids KINSHUK KA WORKOUT OMGGG
crazysandhir thumbnail
Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

arre  koi mujhe bachaaaooo  . I m faintingg πŸ€’ . sanju , Rachu , nids KINSHUK KA WORKOUT OMGGG

sambaal apne apko πŸ˜†
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Ohho all the best Sanju. Kaise bachaye aapko Sanju ji vo ek cheez hai jo hum nahi kar sakteπŸ˜‰
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
saraswait tells vidya to take a seat while she gets tea for him and orders swati to take the vegetables inside and asks krishna to apply the face pack,
krishna is walking inside,vidya and her exchange a look. viyda takes a seat and remembers krishna's words...vidya gives satyanarayan a call and says that he wanted to speak about ramesh. but then he changes the topic and hangs up. satyanarayn si confused. saraswati brings tea for vidya and sees that he's tensed. "ravi just returned last night. come home soon because we have to do a lot of preparationg for tomorrow. I can understand your pain, i'm not educated but i know you have high hopes for your kids and i know that you spent you entire life just coz we can live happily. don't worry and leave everything to god. i can't see you lik this, you closed urself in that room yesterday i got really worried. as long as you're here i live a peaceful life..

ALER ALERT ALERT!
we see Pinto working out 😲 hailaaa QAATIL HAI WOH MERAAA...
babloo walks in and watches pinto doing push ups.. babloo says "itni tension lekar agar kasrat karoge toh sab muschles hadtaal pe chala jaayega 🀣
Pinto starts laughing 🀣
Originally posted by: aamina1010

hello people πŸ€—

Hii amina πŸ€— .how r u ? 
Originally posted by: nidzlovekinrul

sambaal apne apko πŸ˜†

Yaar Kaise samhaloo . Nids DBPS aaj kaatil tha yaar . OMGG uski reh Mehroon TEE n uske Pushups  .My god He was 2 much hott 2 handle 2dy πŸ€’
crazysandhir thumbnail
Originally posted by: SanKi4eva

saraswait tells vidya to take a seat while she gets tea for him and orders swati to take the vegetables inside and asks krishna to apply the face pack,

krishna is walking inside,vidya and her exchange a look. viyda takes a seat and remembers krishna's words...vidya gives satyanarayan a call and says that he wanted to speak about ramesh. but then he changes the topic and hangs up. satyanarayn si confused. saraswati brings tea for vidya and sees that he's tensed. "ravi just returned last night. come home soon because we have to do a lot of preparationg for tomorrow. I can understand your pain, i'm not educated but i know you have high hopes for your kids and i know that you spent you entire life just coz we can live happily. don't worry and leave everything to god. i can't see you lik this, you closed urself in that room yesterday i got really worried. as long as you're here i live a peaceful life..

ALER ALERT ALERT!
we see Pinto working out 😲 hailaaa QAATIL HAI WOH MERAAA...
babloo walks in and watches pinto doing push ups.. babloo says "itni tension lekar agar kasrat karoge toh sab muschles hadtaal pe chala jaayega 🀣
Pinto starts laughing 🀣

me tho dauda dauda baaga baaga πŸ˜‰