Users

Frequent Posters

Sumy_luv_KM thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Jafrina_luvs_KM

aww sorry i disapeared i switched of my comp by accident
im also glad now we can bring back dem days
i skimmed through the parts and focused on pintoo singhs entry it was so damn hot and wow our jaan loes his bikes and shades the little scene where he show the attitude no hands on his bike collar up and brushes his hand through his hair wow im so dead

it ok jaan
yh yaar we will bring does days back
yeh yaar i am soo excited aswell me too jus loveee that partthn i sudenly started doin that with ma hair haiii i cant stop smilling  he is trulyy the jaaan yeh he is jusss out of this world

aww ur to cute really you did that lols i was doing the same repeating that scene in my own style but cant match up tp him it looks so much better on a guy
his expressions are to cute im really hoping now his ranks wud go up since his acting is back

yh yaar yh i was also but cant match up to him his truly th rockstar yaar love him to the core
yh i really hoping his ranks goes  up i really want him on top yaar
love him soo much

Sumy_luv_KM thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nivren123

I am 14 years old what about you? 😊

am 15 yaar 
we are buddies yaar
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

hey fiza wow after all these days i learn your name and you have been a follower of my ff right wow its really funny
and i totally agree with you but i really liked virens entry better i was more angry young man which i really love

Yeah same here I liked him as angry young man aswell and I also like him as Pintu by the way can you continue your FF please.😊
Sumy_luv_KM thumbnail

Yeah same here I liked him as angry young man aswell and I also like him as Pintu by the way can you continue your FF please.😊

yh loveee him as angry young man he rock as it !!
-Jafrina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

aww sorry hun im kinda not in that track were i can continue my ff ive run out of ideas and im not sure ill be continuing but thanx for your encouragement
and by the way snap were both 14
i know im likin pinto's character but im not sure about the whole show and what it evolves around

-Jafrina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Sumy_luv_KM

it ok jaan
yh yaar we will bring does days back
yeh yaar i am soo excited aswell me too jus loveee that partthn i sudenly started doin that with ma hair haiii i cant stop smilling  he is trulyy the jaaan yeh he is jusss out of this world

aww ur to cute really you did that lols i was doing the same repeating that scene in my own style but cant match up tp him it looks so much better on a guy
his expressions are to cute im really hoping now his ranks wud go up since his acting is back

yh yaar yh i was also but cant match up to him his truly th rockstar yaar love him to the core
love him soo much

yes we were so close to bringing him in top ten but i hav no idea wat happened we lost all the comments i guess
Sumy_luv_KM thumbnail

aww sorry hun im kinda not in that track were i can continue my ff ive run out of ideas and im not sure ill be continuing but thanx for your encouragement
and by the way snap were both 14
i know im likin pinto's character but im not sure about the whole show and what it evolves around

yh loving pintu but dont knw wat gonna happen in the whole shpw but want it to be a hit
Sumy_luv_KM thumbnail

love him soo much

yes we were so close to bringing him in top ten but i hav no idea wat happened we lost all the comments i guess

yh agreee we lost alll the comment i think
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Sumy_luv_KM

am 15 yaar 
we are buddies yaar

Yep we are buddies from now on. 😃
Sumy_luv_KM thumbnail
heyyy guys am off i have to go byeee