oi you cant go round callin me dii were buds lolz
im great hun
lifes kool havent spoken ages hope u guys are great memz and kulsum dii
so howz u 
did ya watch AB today 

oh yaar bhool hogayi we are  buds yh
yh havent spoken to u frm ages aswell soo happy seeing all my frends again
am fyn  and kul and mem is also fyn soo exvited seeing km yaar
yh i watch the first part and km entry havent finish the last part  cant wait to watch it have to wait for my sis
did u watch it  ?
OMGGG  pintu singh rockkk he is looking sooo HWAT!!omggg
wat say ?
Posted: 12 years ago
All of Kinshuk's entry are just awesome and Pintu's entry was just... I can't say anything that's how out of words I am because of his entry. 😊 ðŸ˜ƒ  Edited by Nivren123 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Nivren123

All of Kinshuk's entry are just awesome and Pintu's entry was just... I can't say anything that's how out of words I am because of his entry. 😊 ðŸ˜ƒ 

hi Nivren 123 we are talking for the first time wat yur name sweetie nd how are you ?
yeh DBPS rock yaar!
Originally posted by Sumy_luv_KM

hi Nivren 123 we are talking for the first time wat yur name sweetie nd how are you ?
yeh DBPS rock yaar!

My name is Fiza I'm fine what about you? Isn't it surprising that we are talking for the first time even after being in the same forum before. 😊

My name is Fiza I'm fine what about you? Isn't it surprising that we are talking for the first time even after being in the same forum before. 😊

OH Fiza nice name yaar yeh i am on top of the world after seeing kinny
yeh its really suprising even ma sis who is in the forum says she have neverrr chtted wif you
yeh so how old are you ?

yh i watch the first part and km entry havent finish the last part  cant wait to watch it have to wait for my sis
did u watch it  ?
wat say ?
aww sorry i disapeared i switched of my comp by accident
im also glad now we can bring back dem days
i skimmed through the parts and focused on pintoo singhs entry it was so damn hot and wow our jaan loes his bikes and shades the little scene where he show the attitude no hands on his bike collar up and brushes his hand through his hair wow im so dead

All of Kinshuk's entry are just awesome and Pintu's entry was just... I can't say anything that's how out of words I am because of his entry. 😊 ðŸ˜ƒ 
hey fiza wow after all these days i learn your name and you have been a follower of my ff right wow its really funny
and i totally agree with you but i really liked virens entry better i was more angry young man which i really love

did u watch it  ?
wat say ?
i skimmed through the parts and focused on pintoo singhs entry it was so damn hot and wow our jaan loes his bikes and shades the little scene where he show the attitude no hands on his bike collar up and brushes his hand through his hair wow im so dead

it ok jaan
yh yaar we will bring does days back
yeh yaar i am soo excited aswell me too jus loveee that partthn i sudenly started doin that with ma hair haiii i cant stop smilling  he is trulyy the jaaan yeh he is jusss out of this world

did u watch it  ?
wat say ?
[/QUOTE]
it ok jaan
yh yaar we will bring does days back
yeh yaar i am soo excited aswell me too jus loveee that partthn i sudenly started doin that with ma hair haiii i cant stop smilling  he is trulyy the jaaan yeh he is jusss out of this world

[/QUOTE]
aww ur to cute really you did that lols i was doing the same repeating that scene in my own style but cant match up tp him it looks so much better on a guy
his expressions are to cute im really hoping now his ranks wud go up since his acting is back

OH Fiza nice name yaar yeh i am on top of the world after seeing kinny
yeh its really suprising even ma sis who is in the forum says she have neverrr chtted wif you
yeh so how old are you ?

I am 14 years old what about you? 😊