India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Season 2:1st Episode

Khilonaa IF-Sizzlerz
Khilonaa
Khilonaa

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
The episode starts with the new episode cover page where abhay andpiya are standing together in a very beautiful place.

Episode starts

Abhay is going to the room where piya was sitting on bed then abhay and piya stairs at each other then abhay says "My dream have come true that you are mine piya " and abhay becomes naughty to piya then the lights are off . next day morning piya wakes and she hugs abhay and say good morning then they do romantic chat and misha's phone ring up to piya to tease her about thewedding night of abhay and piya . then they go to the hall of raichand palace and piya sees his father mr. dobriyal talking with mr and mrs raichand and they were talking about abhay and piya's honeymoon . Then piya and abhay smiles .

1st break comes

In misha's house kabeer was shouting to misha for his clothes then misha said i told you na given to ramu kaka in plastic bags so kabeer says then what i will wear she says wear my jeans and top and then arnab'sphone rings he calls misha and kabeer in dobriyal house with abhay and piya . misha callspiya and says dude please come here and we will go together and when they reaches they find piya's old friends are waiting for her at the house and arnab says that abhay and piya and kabeer and misha should go for a honeymoon then misha whispers to piya i'll be taking wine with me . then piya says no then kabeer says to misha what is tour planning in the honey moon she replies i'll go and just enjoy their and then kabeer says what about me so she says ou will help me in carrying my wines for me .

2nd break

In the mall

Danish was purchasing gift for kabeer and Misha [Wedding Gift] then he meets alina there . she says hi danish how are you! He replies i am fine what about you she replies me too . she asks what are you doing here he says purchasing gift for kabeer and misha;wedding gift. then alina says can i help you ? he says ohhk ! you can . then they starts finding gifts then accidently alina's and danish's hands meets . then romantic music comes in background then danish asks alina are you alright ? she says ya ! n sorry . then she says it is very nice and he wouldlike this . then the go to a restaurant and orders for a coffee . Then she talks about panchhi ! she says you miss her a lot na ? he says ya and he tells the story about their realtationship . then alina gives a smile and holda danish's hand and says sab theek ho jayega and danish says hope so . then they take coffee and goes together till the parking suddenly a cat jumps in front of alina and she scares and holds danish tightly . they are paused for a while then he says are you ok ? she says ya .

Episode ends

~~~~~~~~~~~~

How Was It?

BY ANANT!

LINK

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pyaar-Ki-Ye-Ek-Kahaani-Season-2/291639884205396

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

ananyasherasanyogitaprc--sonali--hema_rawatBUBLAIvampire123hreeyaa-Sonia---Signorina--shaaranya.Chashmish.carisma2Fearless_Lover

vampire123 IF-Dazzler
vampire123
vampire123

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
I HOPE EKTA WATCH UR STORY AND GET SOME IDEA DUDE IT'S REALLY AWESOME 1ST PART WAS AWESOME AND U START DANISH AND ALINA STORY VERY WELL BUT Y U GIVE WHOLE PART TO DANLINA
Khilonaa IF-Sizzlerz
Khilonaa
Khilonaa

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetkitty123

I HOPE EKTA WATCH UR STORY AND GET SOME IDEA DUDE IT'S REALLY AWESOME 1ST PART WAS AWESOME AND U START DANISH AND ALINA STORY VERY WELL BUT Y U GIVE WHOLE PART TO DANLINA

Becoz its a new beginning dear! a new love story have became! Wink PYAAR KI YE EK KAHAANI!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vampire123

-Sonia- IF-Dazzler
-Sonia-
-Sonia-

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged

Nice start
loved it
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Characters well defined.
Dobriyal, interfering karne subah subah agaya.
Alina scared
Misha bevri
Panchi, thankfully still dead.
Pia smiling
And the new abhay smiles a lot too.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sanyogitaprc

--sonali-- Goldie
--sonali--
--sonali--

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
good 1!i like it bt suhag rat  aur romantic chahiye thi na!

bt its nice!

thnaxx!
sanyogitaprc Senior Member
sanyogitaprc
sanyogitaprc

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Smile nice start...

Abhiya & Mishka parts were good...& now alina & danish...Danlina...looking forward to this new love story...

i really liked this concept of  PKYEK Season 2 by the fans Clap...awesome...keep it up...

waiting for 2morow's episode...

hreeyaa IF-Dazzler
hreeyaa
hreeyaa

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Great Clap no precap?Unhappy waiting for tomorrowWink

Edited by hreeyaa - 19 December 2011 at 10:01am

Go to top