frozen.devil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Nowadays i've started liking mihika ie Tiya Gandwani a little more than durdhara ie Nidhi Tikoo! 😊 πŸ˜‰ πŸ‘

She was just shown as a daasi in d beginning but i thought she shud hav been given a meaty role. n so she has got it... she luks really gud n fits in d role of vishkanya.

Her role as of now does not demand lots of expressions n damn gud acting as such but i hope ders more in store for her. i think she' ll b d leader of d troupe of female bodyguards chanakya is gonna setup in future. she is made for d role but in corner of my heart i feel dat cgm cud hav been paired wid her. 😍 

What do u guyz think abt dis? ❓

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashi.melodyfire thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
same here yaar πŸ˜Š
well sach batao toh mujhe mihika πŸ˜‰ durdhara se zyaada achhi lagti hai πŸ˜³
really ab uska role 😊 bahut excitement wala ho gya hai

mihika u rockzzz!!!!!😎
πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†

chand1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
haan yaar... even I like Mihika a lot.
I have made a page of hers on FB do like it...

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tia-Gandwani-as-Dakshita-in-Chandragupta-Maurya/151170161657812
justjayati thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yaar!! me too like her very much...
yes she is somewhat better than Nidhi in some criteria... but she suits the role of Vishkanya and secret Spy more than ghamandi raajkumaari..For now...nidhi is doing justice with that role..
i am loving mihika,she is so cute,hope to see more of her,hope that she will not be killed like other characters/
frozen.devil thumbnail

ya even i hope dat she is not killed like sum chars like mrignayani, chitrarupa, purushdutt, birju n most importantly moora!

Originally posted by: frozen.devil

ya even i hope dat she is not killed like sum chars like mrignayani, chitrarupa, purushdutt, birju n most importantly moora!

dhanananda saw mihika near window,maybe he saw her sending sandesh.i want her to live and hopefully marry shankyπŸ˜ƒ
frozen.devil thumbnail
same here, agree wid u @ lucykaede1.
justjayati thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well she will live cuz may be she will be shown the head of CGM's security guards who were mostly other vishkanyas... after cgm became the king... 
Moreover its quite impossible for her to marry shashank as Vishkanyas never married ... as far as i know the history... But still... let's see...I relly hope that she doesn't get killed!! Fingers crossed!!
Originally posted by: justjayati

well she will live cuz may be she will be shown the head of CGM's security guards who were mostly other vishkanyas... after cgm became the king... 

Moreover its quite impossible for her to marry shashank as Vishkanyas never married ... as far as i know the history... But still... let's see...I relly hope that she doesn't get killed!! Fingers crossed!!

awww sad i want her to see with shanky with yeah you are right,otherwise there will be mutant babies.too bad.but i want to see her living.