Dharampatni

India-Forums

Dharampatni
Dharampatni

||Episode Discussion thread: 19th-22nd Dec|| (Page 98)

TeAmo_Messi IF-Addictz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
yaa phil, they did show at sum point dat MOHAN needs 2 change but they always showed kastur is allperfect..
4 god sake she is a human, nd hw can she b all perfect in every respect...
if DPs hv changes in dere views den dat wont turn dem in2 a nonideal wife, but CVss they r really lost in sum island..

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by phil

It just bothers me that Kastur has no dreams other than being a dharampatni.It irritates me that Mohan just accepts it and moves on with his life .

Well atleast he was nice enough to tell her he is not a teacher that he said keep quiet and she will ROFL remember when mohan had blasted kastur? I know he said many wrong things but one very right thing he said was "kaisi larki ho tum bina kisi ko janey uss sey shadi kaisey kar sakti ho" and many of us even then used to say that kastur needs to change too, its not only mohan ... but its kind of hard to expect that a female lead will ever be shown as wrong in a show

And if you notice if mohan has started to notice kastur or feel for her its due to the odd things in her, the little surprises not by her mahanta or niceness ... infact it was when she did some thing naught like making excuse of stomach ache or stealing car keys when they were on their date were the thing he noticed and liked about her ... the fact that she was not typical ... i don't think this mahanta will ever be attractive for mohan ... and they sleep on same bed even if i accept he did feel some physical attraction in that changing scene ... even then it has not been strong enough for him to think more about kastur yet!!! The only time he did notice her looks was again in that pink saree when she looked different, even though he was drunk i still think that attraction was genuine ... i know love is and should not be about physical attraction but at some stage it is a part ... that is why i asked when in future kastur will adopt a little more modern look would it mean she is no longer hindustani? ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

philpyar-ishkKhatamKahaniTeAmo_Messi

-Nakshatra- IF-Rockerz
-Nakshatra-
-Nakshatra-

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
I have an issue here like how both Kastur and Mohan never took any efforts to work on their marriage. How long should we keep guessing about it?

The individual perception about marriage and the after effects didn't make any change to them. Mohan or Kastur never spoke about their life, is it remotely possible in reality.The relationship issue not being addressed is more concerning for me.But to divert audience they bring a car, reena's issue and then this Sia.

I had a lot of problem with them projecting Non sense about marriage. I already said enough about that. Sharda's advice i can never digest that.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

philKhatamKahani

TeAmo_Messi IF-Addictz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Nads do worry b4 she adorns a new luk, she will definitely ask 4 elders consent nd especially baapji's..ROFL
if they agree only, den she will dress as MOHAN's wish..Ermm
TeAmo_Messi IF-Addictz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
no seriously MOHUR shud go away 4m d house atleast till d time wen d show is under scanner, nd sumwere far they shud justify saroj-baapji-reena-bhanu, nd conclude nd cum bak, solve evrybodys prob widin a sec nd start dere own life...
Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
I agree mohur ... Mohan told her he does not love her and after one day everything became normal she does not even think what next?

Mohan is never shown thinking about how the marriage will work in the long run if he does not love her? Mohan's thought process tou they never bothered showing anyways ... But I agree its all non sense that makes no sense ... Issi liye I hated it when they took that mini leap and ended it up with kastur feeding him at a work site ewww

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nakshatra-

phil Senior Member
phil
phil

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
They are way too comfortable with each other.Something major really needs to shake them up.If Sia is their wake up call then i am fine with it.  

Edited by phil - 23 December 2011 at 10:03am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nakshatra-pyar-ishkKhatamKahani

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Soapy at this rate I don't think they are ever going to change her wardrobe.  

Go to top