Dharampatni

India-Forums

Dharampatni
Dharampatni

||Episode Discussion thread: 19th-22nd Dec|| (Page 96)

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
I don't know if CV come here or not but it just the stuff we hate we get in overload.

That thing with Kastur being responsible to reunite reena with jatin also when overhead. First vipul said it and then Mohan in the bedroom. I said WTH wasn't MohUr just telling reena they will help her so why now is just Kastur. I said hmm maybe is a blooper in the writing but when Mohan said his reason of not wanting to see Reena hurt so he said but don't really think it would work then it made a little sense of why the responsibility is Kastur. So I guess Mohan will support whatever plan she has but won't be taking any actions himself to talk to Jatin or his family.

I've always said people who are overly sensitive have to ignore things in an open forum. It's not a personal attack on actors but characters I don't feel posters should refrain from sharing what they feel is there honest opinion. I'm not into repeating myself over the same matter all the time but that doesn't mean have an issue with those that do.

I have a lot of laughs here with everyone and respect all POV. And if I get out of line and is told, I have no issues in apologizing. I think all just need to relax.

@ Sundas

I've already address the anti-Kastur issue in your thread.

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
I was hoping reena track would actually bring them together but yesterday kastur made it her thing when CVs made her say "mey kamyab ho paoun gi"

Screw the CVs Sleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TeAmo_Messi

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

I don't know if CV come here or not but it just the stuff we hate we get in overload.

That thing with Kastur being responsible to reunite reena with jatin also when overhead. First vipul said it and then Mohan in the bedroom. I said WTH wasn't MohUr just telling reena they will help her so why now is just Kastur. I said hmm maybe is a blooper in the writing but when Mohan said his reason of not wanting to see Reena hurt so he said but don't really think it would work then it made a little sense of why the responsibility is Kastur. So I guess Mohan will support whatever plan she has but won't be taking any actions himself to talk to Jatin or his family.

But only in park scene day before he said he will do anything ... and went to the extent of saying he will bring him for her ... didn't he? So what happened yesterday suddenly, i don's think when he said he has little or no hope, he meant he won't do anything ...  I read a post by lik which i wanted to quote but despite trying could not get hold of ... in which she said MohUr has been a great team since the marriage ... which is or was one of the things that made this show beautiful and that is why yesterday "mey kamyab hoon gi" and "meri haar ho gi ya jeet" sounded so off ... i mean i really don't care if kastur wants to fight it all alone or so whatever but in the context of MohUr that "mey" felt so so wrong ... and even if mohan is just to support then too the "mey" is wrong because without his support in the kind of family she is stuck in, i don't think she could do much ... so whatever way i look at it it just felt wrong on part of Cvs to make her say that ... i know in the end its just a dialogue but its the dialogues that make a story ... but kher CVs ki wohi janien LOL

As for Cvs reading and thus showing things ... i will only say if they read, they show the opposite of whatever we wish to see, may be they have some kind of grudge against us for watching their show ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nakshatra-pyar-ishk

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
And sundas leave the anti-kastur thing it will only ruin forum, rani is right ... if anyone thinks like that let them ... i will still call a christmas tree a christmas tree ROFL and if they make her get rid off it kastur will be the happiest person amongst us all LOL

But one thing did struck me when kastur was talking about sanskar and all ... that when finally kastur removes the pallu and starts wearing more modern sarees she will be leaving a part of tradition too ... tou kastur bhi hindustani nahi rahey gi? ROFL

Edited by Soaps1 - 23 December 2011 at 8:43am

pyar-ishkTeAmo_Messi

TeAmo_Messi IF-Addictz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
no Nads, i hv left all dose a lot b4..only ppl's anger wont change d truth nd my POV...wateva i don like bout kastur or d show i always said it nd wateva i had liked i had always said it..
thanx 2 u nd Rani 4 justifying my views..
nd seriously wen she gets rid over d christmas get up den, she will hv anoder backup plan 4 d guuju pride or india pride...
i was really dissappointed wen i saw dat she kicked out MOHAN 4m d reena case, i mean it is his sis, so practically he will b more worried 4 her, but den wen she told dat it her win/loss, i was like ok den i shud alsoo leave it 2 my own god as she did it..
nw i really only concentrate on MOHAN scenes nd no matter wat d CVss do they cant bring d old excitement back which we all had wen d show started...we were all really in luv wid MOHUR, but nw most of us has questions bout kastur, so is it our fault?/...
CVss just lost it, nd it is ok wateva they show aftrall, it is all dere choice...
I just always pray dat my HARSHAD always gets applause 4 his role...i actually nvr thought dat i will hv soo many dislikeful thoughts bout ne of HC shows, i keep controlling my temper only thinking bout d actors hardwork...

everyday we all atleast giv 2 hrs of our life 2 dis show, but in return wen we get dissappointed den wat actually shud we do?/...
really just pray dat HC has a golden future nd keeps on getting good roles ...
pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
IKR MohUr has always been a team even without them saying it and now is Kastur win or lose but then why is Reena needed isn't it her problem to win Confused

Kastur lose traditions and baapji sees and have a heart attack ROFL

The wardrobe for the lead is just horrible and the stylist isn't even measuring her properly so the clothes look a size over and the stupid pallu never stays in place. D'oh I love that it was off her head in the bedroom

BTW what did you think of the desi joker? I think the part is too big for the actress to handle

I'm going to watch Nachle Ve finale hoping Harshad makes a surprise appearance ROFL or anybody from DP. I don't know some of the stars I like are so recluse Ouch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

philanitaraniSoaps1KhatamKahaniTeAmo_Messi

phil Senior Member
phil
phil

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Kasturs lehengas always look a size bigger on  her.She looks like a small child in a sari.

pyar-ishkKhatamKahani

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
you know its funny imagine is hiring people for the nach baliye finale from outside the channel and not even looking at the ones they have themselves ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pyar-ishk

Go to top