Dharampatni

India-Forums

Dharampatni
Dharampatni

||Episode Discussion thread: 19th-22nd Dec|| (Page 63)

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

I've always in these in these situations there is not black & white cause is grey shades so it can never be whose right or wrong but what is the right thing to do in that situation. I don't think is a woman worth but it isn't up to us cause even today in India or whatever part you live most in our culture raised to think like this and what you called regressive is tradition of a woman and a married woman. We shouldn't think just because some of us have a freedom and independent in today times things have changed cause that is so far from the truth. Divorce is very taboo in our culture cause is very hard for her to get remarried let alone be accepted in society.

The Galla house is very old fashion and baapji rule in that house and since most don't speak. e Saroj decided the divorce to go through everybody stayed quiet but you could see on there face's they don't agree. Kastur said let's speak to Reena but Saroj shut her down which lead to believes and maybe if Saroj had just said okay we wouldn't have heard Kastur thinking on married life.

The only way Kastur can learn any different is when she herself start living a married life. Kastur can adopt to changes that's her husband like and everyday is a learning experience for her in which I think she's doing but like I've said Kastur life won't begin until she becomes one with her husband.

Thats where my problem actually is just because something is like this ... we should project it as right too? Rather than going against it and preaching something different we should also project and show those views as right?

And no kastur is one char that has no grey shades and is always projected as right one in the show, i won't have a problem with what she said today if that was not the case

Anyways to each his their own ... you are ok with it i respect it i am not

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
And yes kastur might learn when it falls upon herself, its easy to talk in others matters and issues but difficult to face them yourself

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TeAmo_Messi

TeAmo_Messi IF-Addictz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
i don mind if they show kastur right but atleast do it conveniently guys..
they r doing it only 4 d sake of it nd not 2 convence or make d audience understand dere views..
wen most of us has a prob wid dis dat means they r at fault nd not our thoughts..
pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mohur

The problem is they are broaching such sick ideas to peopleAngry

CVs are promoting this Nan sense in National TelevisionCensoredCensored 

Chitra cv aren't promoting anything that isn't what our culture have today. I live in the US and in a mixed community. I have a Jewish family the daughter came with bags do you know the first thing her father ask her before she enter is all okay at home and where is your husband? We need to stop looking for our own reality in these cause no one will watch. Remember I told you the other day they make shows for the masses.  Tell me in all the serials in ever watch what female lead you see never act mahan, give bashans, be peacemaker or anything that Kastur is doing you don't like.

There is are people in Bihar kidnapping men to married there daughters and there are still people in this world killing girls child and these things are reality and are being shown on shows on Colors.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

purvimehanitarani

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Rani are those shows on colors projecting these things as right too? if so then yea let it be ... and you were right when you said just because we have freedom and independence it does not mean everyone else does too ... but if we have freedom and independence should we work to make it possible for others too or should we just show what is happening in the society as right?

And none of us has ever said that kastur is the only one who has this problem most female leads do and kastur is not the only one we have problem with many shows project this regressive image and i atleast have a problem with all of them

Anyways no more from me on this!!!
purvimeh IF-Rockerz
purvimeh
purvimeh

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

Originally posted by Mohur

The problem is they are broaching such sick ideas to peopleAngry

CVs are promoting this Nan sense in National TelevisionCensoredCensored 

Chitra cv aren't promoting anything that isn't what our culture have today. I live in the US and in a mixed community. I have a Jewish family the daughter came with bags do you know the first thing her father ask her before she enter is all okay at home and where is your husband? We need to stop looking for our own reality in these cause no one will watch. Remember I told you the other day they make shows for the masses.  Tell me in all the serials in ever watch what female lead you see never act mahan, give bashans, be peacemaker or anything that Kastur is doing you don't like.

There is are people in Bihar kidnapping men to married there daughters and there are still people in this world killing girls child and these things are reality and are being shown on shows on Colors.

Tell me about...! Sati Still prevails inspite of it being illegal..! 

And this story is about Kastur Struggle and sacrifices..and generations Gap ! which CV's are projecting it brilliantly..! 
Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
 So kastur belong to the old generation? Yup in that case indeed they are projecting it brilliantly  Star

Edited by Soaps1 - 21 December 2011 at 11:13am
786786 Groupbie

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
I actually didn't have a problem with what Kastur said today at all, yea if i was in Reena's place I would never want to go back to my husbands house. But Kastur said what she said b/c she knew Reena was hurt by this and could tell that Reena wasn't expecting a divorce and didn't want one either. And like Reena said, they never asked her about her opinion ever, hence Kastur is right for saying that they should all ask Reena what she wants.

Kastur in the last scene in the park was kind of random but then again it was her idea, and baapji knows that she knew about this before practically everyone and besides I think it was just an excuse to bring mohan and kastur together in the scene from the CV's end. But regardless, I didn't mind having Kastur there in the park with them, esp since Mohan practically has no hopes of Reena and her husband being together again (like he said in the promo)

ANDD!! I'm actually kind of enjoying Baapji's character, yes he forces stuff on people, but his intentions aren't wrong.

Question: Do you guys think Baapji's character wears a wig? lol i feel like its a wig

PS: OMG THEY DO SLEEP ON THE SAME BED NOW!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pyar-ishk

Go to top