Dharampatni

India-Forums

Dharampatni
Dharampatni

||Episode Discussion thread: 19th-22nd Dec|| (Page 62)

TeAmo_Messi IF-Addictz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
leave it Nads, our hallabol is only against d  sick mentality nd POV they r showing nd not against kastur..
but again at d end, our words only falls in2 deaf ears..
seriously if even u ask my grandpa bout marriage nd all, she has a lot bttr nd respective thoughts bout it unlike they showed kastur had..
soo ultimately d CVs will show dat old thinkings win over d new thoughts no matter hw much talent nd ability 2day's youth posses..

-Nakshatra- IF-Rockerz
-Nakshatra-
-Nakshatra-

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
The problem is they are broaching such sick ideas to peopleAngry

CVs are promoting this Nan sense in National TelevisionCensoredCensored 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KhatamKahani

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Lik you better watch the show first else baad mey mujhe bura bhala maat kehna cause i wrote my reaction on the basis of what i saw and how it made me feel ... ROFL   And fact is i have always tried to make an extra effort to like kastur because i have always said that i can't enjoy a show till i can't relate to leads even if i watch them for HC ... but what they make her say or do is just too much for me atleast

It would have been so much more better and sweet if kastur had just said reena's opinion should be taken, what if she wants to make it work, what if she does not a divorce we should help her in that but alas they had to bring in what a woman is brought up to think about marriage Ermm

TeAmo_Messi

purvimeh IF-Rockerz
purvimeh
purvimeh

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

And if you think whatever kastur said about marriage is the right way of thinking and its ok to project it as right then i have nothing more  to say .. may be then CVs are right in projecting such regressive thoughts specially about women

Soapy Its not abt Right & Wrong here cos Right & Wrong comes with Individual thinking...which you have and I respect it.. 

My saying here is this how Indian Culture and Society is and does which I do understand not may of you will get it..! 

pyar-ishk

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purvimeh

Soapy... 

Its not me who is confused.. I am contantly saying  there is 2 issues right here... . it s a clash btw Ideoolgy & practicality 

It's you guys who are confused not me ! Smile

Ok mey confused hoon ab khush? But even if i am confused as a viewer its Cvs fault that they failed to convince me and 90% other people on this forum LOL And now please don't say we 90% don't want to understand Smile

TeAmo_Messi

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Originally posted by Soaps1

rani CVs project kastur as the right one in the show do they or don't they? Did all she said (even if she said it cause she was raised like that) was right? Is that all a woman's worth really is? If you think yes then there is nothing to argue ... problem is not that kastur stated how or what society and her brought up has taught her, problem is they projected it as the right approach too, which i have a problem with and always will

I have a problem not with kastur saying it but kastur saying it as the torch bearer of everything right in the show!!! Everything she does or says is always right, isn't it? So i should accept all that she said about marriage and role of a woman after marriage is right too?

I've always in these in these situations there is not black & white cause is grey shades so it can never be whose right or wrong but what is the right thing to do in that situation. I don't think is a woman worth but it isn't up to us cause even today in India or whatever part you live most in our culture raised to think like this and what you called regressive is tradition of a woman and a married woman. We shouldn't think just because some of us have a freedom and independent in today times things have changed cause that is so far from the truth. Divorce is very taboo in our culture cause is very hard for her to get remarried let alone be accepted in society.

The Galla house is very old fashion and baapji rule in that house and since most don't speak. e Saroj decided the divorce to go through everybody stayed quiet but you could see on there face's they don't agree. Kastur said let's speak to Reena but Saroj shut her down which lead to believes and maybe if Saroj had just said okay we wouldn't have heard Kastur thinking on married life.

The only way Kastur can learn any different is when she herself start living a married life. Kastur can adopt to changes that's her husband like and everyday is a learning experience for her in which I think she's doing but like I've said Kastur life won't begin until she becomes one with her husband.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

purvimehanitaraniKhatamKahani

TeAmo_Messi IF-Addictz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

yaa chitra, nd u don  know dat hw i feel weneva i think dat in future they might show MOHAN understanding kastur POV nd doing all his work in dat processDead
Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purvimeh

Soapy Its not abt Right & Wrong here cos Right & Wrong comes with Individual thinking...which you have and I respect it.. 

My saying here is this how Indian Culture and Society is and does which I do understand not may of you will get it..! 

That is the actual problem in this show kastur and her thought process is the one projected as right!!! ... have nothing more to say!!!

Go to top