Dharampatni

India-Forums

Dharampatni
Dharampatni

||Episode Discussion thread: 19th-22nd Dec|| (Page 61)

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
rani CVs project kastur as the right one in the show do they or don't they? Did all she said (even if she said it cause she was raised like that) was right? Is that all a woman's worth really is? If you think yes then there is nothing to argue ... problem is not that kastur stated how or what society and her brought up has taught her, problem is they projected it as the right approach too, which i have a problem with and always will

I have a problem not with kastur saying it but kastur saying it as the torch bearer of everything right in the show!!! Everything she does or says is always right, isn't it? So i should accept all that she said about marriage and role of a woman after marriage is right too?

Edited by Soaps1 - 21 December 2011 at 10:36am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KhatamKahaniTeAmo_Messi

TeAmo_Messi IF-Addictz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
but kastur is a 9th pass doesn't mean dat her mentality shudn't b of dis century..
but mayb d CVs r showing dat only bcos she is 9th pass she has similar views lik baapji nd so wat MOHAN has studied a lot, but it is not studies which makes u intelligent but it is ur way of sick thinking lik baapji or kastur dat makes ppl intelligent...
way 2 go CVs, nd yaa dat means we all r just useless like MOHAN as d CVs r trying 2 show bcos we r too matured nd hv POV like a youth wil hv in dis century..
Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
sundas it has nothing to do with her being 9th pass they have already shown her driving and all highlighting her thinking is not old fashioned ... even though i don't know where to fit her regressive thought which her brought up had fed her 
purvimeh IF-Rockerz
purvimeh
purvimeh

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Lik.. 

There are 2 issues here... 

One : which is Reena's Situation 

Two : the ideology of marriage and my comments were purely based on ideology of Marriage which Kastur gave.. 

Like i said its a clash btw being practical and ideology.. ! 

Saroj is trying to be practical while Kastur here is insisting in giving one more try..! 

I agree hers was an arranged marriage which she was truely living it happily..& she did try it..her best..! 

What Kastur suggested was the based on the fact what she heard from Reena POV and how she lived and longs for her husband.. 

fact that It was only Reena who made an effort to change her husband... & not the fly.. The fly put an ultimatium and brought her back home... when they brought her home they did not ask her what she wanted... & if today Kastur pointed that mistake am glad Baapji is giving it a second thot.over it..! What has really undergone we still do not know... but form what i gather Jatin too loves Reena... the questions here is : 

Does Jatin too want divorce in real sense...? 
Is Jatin doing it willingly or is he forced ? 
Is Reena wiling to go back in the same environment and still lead that life..? 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nakshatra-anitaranipyar-ishk

TeAmo_Messi IF-Addictz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
but Nads, they did show dat she has not ancient views b4, but don know aftr marriage they just ruined her..
wateva she blabbed 2day was which generation thinking??
i mean i really need an answer 2 put her in whcih category she belongs 2?
CVs always tried 2 show dat so wat if MOHAN was in london nd studied well but kastur has broad nd bettr thinking dan him..
but her thoughts seem cheap nd sick nd they call it better or more useful dan MOHAN's?
either they make her support baaji or make her support MOHAN but they r actually using her as d catalyst 2 prove MOHAN wrong nd it is really pathetic
Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
prvi again non of us have problem with kastur saying reena should decide or projecting her case .. she was right in that ... but her thought on marriage (yes they are what has brought up has taught her) being projected as right is something i can't bear

You are confusing two things here none of us has any objection at her speaking up for reena after having seen her long for jatin but everything else she said is wrong specially when i see it in context of it being projected as the right approach

And whether jatin wants the divorce or not has nothing to do with what kastur said about marriage today thats a different story and these two things are not even linked to eachother ... kastur's views on marriage projected as right have nothing to do with whether or not jatin wants a divorce

Edited by Soaps1 - 21 December 2011 at 10:46am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nakshatra-

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
And if you think whatever kastur said about marriage is the right way of thinking and its ok to project it as right then i have nothing more  to say .. may be then CVs are right in projecting such regressive thoughts specially about women

TeAmo_Messi

purvimeh IF-Rockerz
purvimeh
purvimeh

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Soapy... 

Its not me who is confused.. I am contantly saying  there is 2 issues right here... . it s a clash btw Ideoolgy & practicality 

It's you guys who are confused not me ! Smile

pyar-ishk

Go to top