Dharampatni

India-Forums

Dharampatni
Dharampatni

||Episode Discussion thread: 19th-22nd Dec|| (Page 59)

Jaz1990 IF-Rockerz
Jaz1990
Jaz1990

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

Originally posted by azna

I wonder when mohan's truth is out, what kastur will do. Will she stay will she leave.

Would her leaving make any sense after today? What is right for her when she talks for reena should be right when it comes to her own self too ... No? A patni's job is to make it work no matter what right? So why would she leave? And if she will leave she would be a hypocrite cause she will have different standards for herself and for reena Sleepy

A patni's job is to make it work, but theres always so much a women can take.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nakshatra-pyar-ishkKhatamKahani

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
And its amazing how baapji has learned no lesson from what she did to reena and still dictates everyone's life according to his reeti rivaj ... and they even show him as being right Sleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nakshatra-KhatamKahani

purvimeh IF-Rockerz
purvimeh
purvimeh

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
As Much as I understand how everyone feels for Kastur... But reality in Indian culture and society still affirms to believe and preach their daughters from Child hood that " Your Ultimate destination and Life is HUBANDS & INLAWS" 

I do not see anything wrong what Kastur was made to say today..by the Creatives...! Maybe some do not see it but it is preached directly or indirectly even till date...! 

Its a clash of btw being practical and being golden ideology & CV are doing a fab job.. 

Its a Soap after all..! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaz1990anitaranipyar-ishk

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged

A patni's job is to make it work, but theres always so much a women can take.

No not in kastur's mind ... i mean look at kastur's halat they are so much better than reena's because in kastur's susral only saroj is against her rest all love her ... and reena's hubby never wanted to change or make an effort to change where as mohan does want to make things better ... so if reena can take it why can't kastur?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TeAmo_Messi

silky_harshad IF-Rockerz
silky_harshad
silky_harshad

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Itna sb enough nhi hai,dunno y but i think they r gonna show reena's sasural wale Dead
KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purvimeh

As Much as I understand how everyone feels for Kastur... But reality in Indian culture and society still affirms to believe and preach their daughters from Child hood that " Your Ultimate destination and Life is HUBANDS & INLAWS" 

I do not see anything wrong what Kastur was made to say today..by the Creatives...! Maybe some do not see it but it is preached directly or indirectly even till date...! 

Its a clash of btw being practical and being golden ideology & CV are doing a fab job.. 

Its a Soap after all..! 
So Reena had an arranged marriage. Okay. But Baapji's letting her stay in her Mayka so long still doesn't make sense. After all, shouldn't he have forced her to go back? That's within his character But they didn't do that.

Kastur said long ago her thinking is not old fashioned. And yet she espouses this crap. I understand wanting to make it work, but saying... marriage is it, you stick by no matter what... what a bunch of regressive bullshit.

I wouldn't have a problem if were were shown that Kastur too needs to mature rework her beliefs and views. She too needs to change and learn.  But I don't see that being the case.  Kastur's beliefs are the right beliefs... apparently.  She's going to stick by them, and we're supposed to root her on.

I'm off for now. I'll be back later.

-Nakshatra-TeAmo_Messi

TeAmo_Messi IF-Addictz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
MOHAN always wanted 2 change d riti riwaj nd make things better 4 both him nd kastur but kastur always seemed 2 stick wid baapji values, den wat shud MOHAN do nw??
i mean she is his wife nd luvs him, but doesnt do nething 2 prove him right or 2 understand his POV but nvr fails 2 lecture reena..
just PATHETIC...burn in hell u sick CV ppl..
pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged

I wonder when mohan's truth is out, what kastur will do. Will she stay will she leave.

I don't know what she'll do but I'll be okay if she leave's him but if she stays cause of family then she still shouldn't forgive him unless there is reason.

anitaraniKhatamKahani

Go to top