||Episode Discussion thread: 19th-22nd Dec|| - Page 56

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by likarsh

All I watched it the precap, because I couldn't not watch that.

Sigh... he lurves her... yes he does.

I wonder if he even remembers why exactly he married Kastur. I think it's way, way back in his mind. He's just going on with this whatever dynamic they have going on now.

You typed the spelling wrong out of your excitement. ðŸ˜† Why didn't you watch the episode? Watch it and comment on it. There's been a lot of contrast opinions on today's episode. Let us see what you gotta say about it.

Btw how suddenly did you realize that he loves her? 😳
Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 12 years ago
I won't be able to watch till later tonight.  I didn't suddenly realise. This is just conformation.

My favourite is definition number five. ðŸ˜† ðŸ¤£
Originally posted by likarsh

I won't be able to watch till later tonight.  I didn't suddenly realise. This is just conformation.

My favourite is definition number five. ðŸ˜† ðŸ¤£

Def #5 doesn't really match with MohUr, does it? 😆
OMG. There are like four pages of various definitions. I just read that first page before linking to it. ðŸ˜† ðŸ¤£

I know #5 doesn't apply to Mohan.  I was just kidding, because that definition is totally hilarious to read. ðŸ¤£
WTH do Saroj always act like everybody house stinks but her's ðŸ¥±. I mean she's listing all the issues of Reena in law the same thing she did with Kastur's family. Then she say's reena MIL other two children are her life but isn't that the same in her case where Mohan is concern 😕

Then she's pushing for divorce cause reena won't be happy so why didn't she get divorce from spineless if she was so oppressed in baapji home. Why did she stayed if that easy to divorce? Saroj don't want the daughter of the house to suffer cause the mother in law don't like her but yet she trying to make someone daughter miserable.

Talk about pot calling the kettle black
Edited by pyar-ishk - 12 years ago
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

WTH do Saroj always act like everybody house stinks but her's ðŸ¥±. I mean she's listing all the issues of Reena in law the same thing she did with Kastur's family. Then she say's reena MILr other two children are her life but isn't that the same in her case where Mohan is concern 😕

Then she's pushing for divorce cause reena won't be happy so why didn't she get divorce from spineless if she was so oppressed in baapji home. Why did she stayed if that easy to divorce? Saroj don't want the daughter of the house to suffer cause the mother in law don't like her but yet she trying to make someone daughter miserable.

Talk about pot calling the kettle black

Arey don't talk about that. Saroj always pisses me off. The way she was blabbering... uff! I can't help but agree with each and every words you've written!
Bidz am commenting cause just seen the rest of the episode ðŸ˜† Before I only watch Kastur part to she what the fuss was about  so now that I have chance finished the episode.
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

Bidz am commenting cause just seen the rest of the episode ðŸ˜† Before I only watch Kastur part to she what the fuss was about  so now that I have chance finished the episode.

Oh okay.. So what do you think of the overall episode?
Originally posted by Bidz_cutegal

Oh okay.. So what do you think of the overall episode?

I liked the episode overall and I even commented earlier that reena track is allowing us to see reena and her father showing us there talent.  I love mohan & reena scenes and at the end when she hugged mohur and Mohan held Kastur hand was beautifully done
Oh man, did Mohan hold Kastur's hand? Why didn't I notice it? Damn me! Watching the last scene again! 😆
Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 12 years ago