Dharampatni

India-Forums

Dharampatni
Dharampatni

||Episode Discussion thread: 19th-22nd Dec|| (Page 34)

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by likarsh

Bidzy, Saroj is the name of the store.  The corporation or company name is Kastur Mohan United.  

Oh okay I got it Big smile

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
@ Bidz

I don't know if Kastur is justify cause the situation about the car wasn't about whose right or wrong. It was about a family that need to compromise in other to have peace and move forward. Kastur isn't perfect is learning as she goes in each situation like how to talk to Mohan for him to change things around himself then her telling him what to do which we know is a big NO NO. The issue was resolved due to Mohur team work and now all are at peace and happy until the next crisis LOL

I really love the end when Mohan fooled Kannu to get something and he drove off in the car LOL. That scene was so naturally done by the actors it show how much they all get along.  It also remind us all who have older siblings how much they love to tease us. LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

philanitaraniKhatamKahani_SilentSoul_

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

@ Bidz

I don't know if Kastur is justify cause the situation about the car wasn't about whose right or wrong. It was about a family that need to compromise in other to have peace and move forward. Kastur isn't perfect is learning as she goes in each situation like how to talk to Mohan for him to change things around himself then her telling him what to do which we know is a big NO NO. The issue was resolved due to Mohur team work and now all are at peace and happy until the next crisis LOL

I really love the end when Mohan fooled Kannu to get something and he drove off in the car
LOL. That scene was so naturally done by the actors it show how much they all get along.  It also remind us all who have older siblings how much they love to tease us. LOL

@bold.. I think Kastur chose the first option because she didn't really tell Mohan directly to do what she thinks he should do, did she? She just emotionally blackmailed him and I loved how by saying only one sentence, she made Mohan understand her POV which is fine! Thank god she didn't give any bhashans LOL

I loved the last scene too. It was cute. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anitarani

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

Kastur used the same tactic she used on Mohan emotional blackmail LOLand it more on baa getting Jitu to change his mind then Kastur LOL

Its not who made jitu change his mind but more about what kastur had done in that situation compared to what she did now and she did not emo blackmail jitu, not at all he asked her what you want and she asked for him to go to pardeep's whatever that is not emo blackmail LOL ... and i already said this yesterday that its not about what she said yesterday or her emo blackmail but the context in which it happened ... her long face in past 3 epis was for mohan never for baapji ... she did not once think baapji can be wrong too ... or even if she did not think he is wrong, she did not bother to understand the real deal between mohan and baapji in the past, like i said this was not for the first time either, she had same though process when store opened as well, she automatically assumed baapji is not wrong, which only means mohan is the one who is on the wrong in this baapji vs mohan thing, in her opinion and that is what i have a problem ... i don't have problem with her wanting to make elders happy but her assuming they are always right which her dialogues hinted at

And like lik won't get tired of saying i love MohUr, i won't get tired of saying this LOL

Edited by Soaps1 - 19 December 2011 at 9:38pm

KhatamKahani

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
But they seriously need to show more of MohUr now its about time .. most of the time they leave their relationship stage to our assumptions and imagination which is so so wrong ... because you relate to characters more when you see their relationships develop not when they are left to your assumption for most part 
Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Oh and no one has answered my question yet ... now that mohan's business and car both have baroun ka ashirvaad nothing can go wrong right? Party

KhatamKahani

-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
no...nothing can go wrong now...coz  as per kastur...if u have baron ka ashirwad...u have everything...and that thing is never wrongLOL
i just hope baapji gives a good ashirwaad to this london wali tooLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KhatamKahani_SilentSoul_

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

Oh and no one has answered my question yet ... now that mohan's business and car both have baroun ka ashirvaad nothing can go wrong right? Party
LMAO!!! LOL

Go to top