Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: harshu.sundas

plsss LIK don blame my MOHAN, mayb it is d light's fault or d beauty's fault dat it went unnoticed 4m his !!!!!

but u nvr know, he might end up prasing kastur 4 her beauty just on d christmas day🤣!!

but on a serious note, narmada nd saroj has better wardrobe dan kastur, ughhh hw can bhanu nd vipul but such clothes 4 dem wen MOHAN cudn't get 4 our kastur ben..😡

WT Fudge  🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
🤣
Originally posted by: likarsh

Yeah, there are few sarees that would be fine if she weren't required to put the pallu on her head.  There are some styles that are just not suited for that type of drape and wear...

leave it LIK...but i really wana query dat y does she just cant remove d pallu in d park?/...dere was only MOHAN nd reena, nd sia, den wat was d need of d pallu??...
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
We all want to know the same thing, sundaas.  ðŸ˜•
yaaa, LIK but we will nvr cum 2 know d dark secret🤔...it is very very sacred😡
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Something I think Rani had touched on.  

Kastur's situation is different in one, very major way from Reena's.  I hate Kastur's speech and advice as much as anyone. And in no way do I think this should be a determining factor for Reena to stay and work on the marriage.

But as far as MohUr marriage is concerned, just as they could easily get an annulment, so could Kastur (in many ways rightly) dismiss her relationship as one of pati-patni.  
Edited by likarsh - 12 years ago
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: phil

Mohan must have become colour blind after Kastur entered his life

🤣🤣🤣
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Mey aik baat bool doun?

What was the difference in Sia's sanskar and those of kastur's?

Sia is full of herself and she thought her get-up and what she is ... is right ... she was arrogant in her way

Kastur is full of herself in the way she thinks the way she is, is the right way and hence perfect ... so what was the difference in both trying to belittle eachother?

I know Sia was wrong in calling kastur bhenji and all but in the end what the Cvs tried to show was whose sanskar are better, didn't they? So when they made kastur belittle Sia as well, did they not balance both in some way atleast? Showing them as same ... Sia thinks she is perfect and kastur thinks she is perfect!!!

And no i am not saying kastur should have kept quiet its just the things they made her say while answering back that i am talking about
Edited by Soaps1 - 12 years ago
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I was wondering if it's written on Sia's forehead that she's videsi, otherwise how Kastur thought that she was a mehemaan.. indian ladkiya western nahi pehenti kya?

I liked that Kastur back-answered Sia but from where did this Indian sanskars and all these came from? how did she know that Sia was foreign return? 🤔
Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 12 years ago
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I don't have any problem with her answering back just what she said some how makes her action equal to what Sia did
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Well, yeah, i agree but pehele yeh bataa naa ki kastur ko kaisey malum hua ki sia was foreign return? i actually skipped that scene 😆