Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
As I said, her being able to take it because of Mohan only goes so far.  

If the truth comes out some other way than Mohan himself telling her, she should be PISSED! PISSED!!!! I've already explained why before.  

But the way this show goes on about how wives should be ðŸ¤¢ I doubt it will happen.
-Nakshatra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Color blind 🤣 🤣 🤣

Chitra the girl only reacts and cried when it has to do with Mohan. If Mohan isn't happy and screams at her the girl is almost ready to fall apart but any else like Saroj crap it does nothing to her at all. Kastur reacting to reena I understand cause that was the first to extend an hand of friendship to her and always help kastur with Saroj in a subtle way.

But then how long Kastur can take it. I don't mind her helping Reena, poor thing has gone through a lot of pain.
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@ Lik

I'm not sure has to do with his marriage situation I could be wrong but I thought it was him feeling sad for reena only.
-Nakshatra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: likarsh

😆

Rani, I thought I saw a bit of guilt on Mohan's face, right before he turned to cup Reena's face... But I've only watched it once.  So, can't be sure.

I mentioned it earlier i didn't see him feeling guilty
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah but in the case if Saroj who repeats the same thing over and over what can Kastur do, I feel any reaction from Kastur has to be when she has no other option. Saroj is all bark but no bite and since Mohan treat and accept her as wife Kastur is contend
KhatamKahani thumbnail
By the way I forgot to mention.

Mohan, you are nuts for not noticing Kastur's beauty in that light.  ðŸ¤ª
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey guys 🤗

What's going on? 😃

Lik, Mohan is not nuts. 😆 All blame goes to Kastur's wardrobe 😕
KhatamKahani thumbnail

Actually, i think he did notice.  Notice as in all those sights and her smiles are just ingrained into his memory.  As phil said, they're just going on and continuing in this auto-pilot phase. ðŸ˜†

plsss LIK don blame my MOHAN, mayb it is d light's fault or d beauty's fault dat it went unnoticed 4m his !!!!!
but u nvr know, he might end up prasing kastur 4 her beauty just on d christmas day🤣!!

but on a serious note, narmada nd saroj has better wardrobe dan kastur, ughhh hw can bhanu nd vipul but such clothes 4 dem wen MOHAN cudn't get 4 our kastur ben..😡
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
pata chala ki mohan ne kastur ko request kar diya...apne store ke beech mein khade rehene ko Christmas day ke din...phir Christmas tree ka kharcha bhi save ho jayega 🤣 🤣

P.S.- All kastur lovers...take it as a fun! no offense 😳😳😳😳