||Episode Discussion thread: 19th-22nd Dec|| - Page 75

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
no Nads, i hv left all dose a lot b4..only ppl's anger wont change d truth nd my POV...wateva i don like bout kastur or d show i always said it nd wateva i had liked i had always said it..
thanx 2 u nd Rani 4 justifying my views..
nd seriously wen she gets rid over d christmas get up den, she will hv anoder backup plan 4 d guuju pride or india pride...
i was really dissappointed wen i saw dat she kicked out MOHAN 4m d reena case, i mean it is his sis, so practically he will b more worried 4 her, but den wen she told dat it her win/loss, i was like ok den i shud alsoo leave it 2 my own god as she did it..
nw i really only concentrate on MOHAN scenes nd no matter wat d CVss do they cant bring d old excitement back which we all had wen d show started...we were all really in luv wid MOHUR, but nw most of us has questions bout kastur, so is it our fault?/...
CVss just lost it, nd it is ok wateva they show aftrall, it is all dere choice...
I just always pray dat my HARSHAD always gets applause 4 his role...i actually nvr thought dat i will hv soo many dislikeful thoughts bout ne of HC shows, i keep controlling my temper only thinking bout d actors hardwork...

everyday we all atleast giv 2 hrs of our life 2 dis show, but in return wen we get dissappointed den wat actually shud we do?/...
really just pray dat HC has a golden future nd keeps on getting good roles ...
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
IKR MohUr has always been a team even without them saying it and now is Kastur win or lose but then why is Reena needed isn't it her problem to win 😕

Kastur lose traditions and baapji sees and have a heart attack 🤣

The wardrobe for the lead is just horrible and the stylist isn't even measuring her properly so the clothes look a size over and the stupid pallu never stays in place. I love that it was off her head in the bedroom

BTW what did you think of the desi joker? I think the part is too big for the actress to handle

I'm going to watch Nachle Ve finale hoping Harshad makes a surprise appearance 🤣 or anybody from DP. I don't know some of the stars I like are so recluse
phil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kasturs lehengas always look a size bigger on  her.She looks like a small child in a sari.
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
you know its funny imagine is hiring people for the nach baliye finale from outside the channel and not even looking at the ones they have themselves 🤣
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Soapy, that team part. I know the post you're talking about. Except I'm sure it wasn't from me.  I thought it was Aysha, but I scanned through all her posts from yesterday and couldn't find it. Perhaps it was Anj.  But yeah, I agree with the concept and idea.

About the CVs.  There used to be general rule about American soaps, never send in negative feedback.  Because what they do is count any feedback as feedback--and all feedback is positive.  So... let's say fans despise a certain paring.  Never send in "XX pairing is horrible, I hate it."  Because it just counts as a response for that paring.

However this was back in the day.  Before facebook and twitter allowed for direct communication with so many of those working on the shows.

And if they read this forum, I can't possibly believe that they haven't read our utter dislike for so many things--especially what seems to be promoting regressive ideas. And yes, I am calling them regressive and not apologising for it.  

I don't belittle marriage, and I don't think they shouldn't be worked on. But defining a woman's life and a wife's duty the way the show has consistently done so is both regressive and dangerous.

I too come from a conservative background (and despite how I may come off, am actually very personally conservative, though socially liberal) where marriage is thought to be a sacred institution and divorce is more than frowned upon.  And even though there are those who have divorced within the community, forcing people to be more accepting--that's always a mark on them.  But at the same time that doesn't mean that all the crap Kastur spouted is correct.

I honestly had no problem with the conversation that Baapji, Saroj, Kirti etc had concerning the divorce.  Because all that is reality and all that is exactly what happens in families.  Baapji mentioned who will remarry her, etc etc.  While his scenario is not always the case, the thing is that is something that's brought up. 

So the next question is then Kastur's reaction is natural too.  Well, yes. But she also long ago said her thinking wasn't old fashioned.  And then there's the worrisome thing of all...that background music that played when she gave her speech.  That's the "Go Kastur" song.  Even if that's the DP background song which has been played in other scenarios, that song is used to solidify that this is a good DHARAMPATNI!!!, our lead and heroine, who is speaking sense and righteousness.

It was so difficult to watch.  It was difficult to watch Reena saying soon after that speech putting the emphasis on the fact that he was her husband, after mentioning that she wasn't asked her opinion about the marriage,etc...  All that combined is bothersome.  

Look I'm not saying that her opinion shouldn't have been taken into consideration. If they just cut out a bunch of the pati-patni sacred rishta, and patni's duty, farz and apparently her sole reason of being...  there wouldn't be much of a problem.  But that's not what they did.

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Lik That was precisely my problem too with kastur's stand ... she was right in saying reena's opinion should be taken into consideration and i felt that much was enough the whole thing they made her say about marriage was garbage!!! And i know this thought exists in society but it does not mean its' right as well!!!

Hmmm if that feedback thing is true then i think we should all go on strike and not give any feedback at all may be then they will know no one is liking what they are showing 😈😆
Edited by Soaps1 - 12 years ago
phil thumbnail
It just bothers me that Kastur has no dreams other than being a dharampatni.It irritates me that Mohan just accepts it and moves on with his life .
phil thumbnail
In Kasturs opinion even if you have a abusive husband you just accept it and try and change that person.🤢
Sooo alll d DPians hr gear up 4 d whose MOHAN war between d DESI JOKER(sia) nd d DESI CRISTMAS TREE (kastur)...🥳

MOHAN is soo lucky, in christmas getting free gifts a joker 2 make his mood nice nd a christmas tree 2 make his life colorful..🤣
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: phil

It just bothers me that Kastur has no dreams other than being a dharampatni.It irritates me that Mohan just accepts it and moves on with his life .

Everything summed up into two sentences.  👏

Soapy, if only we could... if only we could stop talking and ranting. :sigh:  Sundaas is right we give about an hour or two of our daily lives to this show.