Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: likarsh

Best friend... Best friend that he didn't even bother to call, nor did she bother to call him till now.  ðŸ¤£  When others from London knew or got his phone number, as well as other friends either attended his engagement/marriage, or knew about it and asked why they weren't invited.

Best friend that he didn't tell why he was leaving so quickly...

Oho kul best friend bani ... before yesterday she did not even exist 😆
This content was originally posted by: Soaps1

Rani you mentioned we discuss baapji and saroj more so cvs probably think they are doing a good job ... Well if that is the case and they are showing it based on our discussions then they are the most dumb cvs ever ... Because I don't think we ever discuss those happily or hint that we are loving it. What else is show that we can discuss? We have either kastur baapji or kastur saroj and in between and much less than them mohan saroj ... And now we have kastur ki haar jeet larai for reena ... Are we shown anything else that we can discuss? And the way mohan kastur are going I am even scared to talk about it, as you get lablled as a kastur hater for no reason. Yesterday after ages we had a bedroom scene and what they made kastur say "mey kamyab ho paoun gi" ... And haar jeet? I will let her dialogue go for my own sanity but its a fact I hated how they made her seperate herself from mohan. So what is there to discuss? Jo dikhaein gey wohi discuss karien gey na ... Ooops and I forgot kastur and her who is indian and who is not

i agree wid dis Rani...even b4 sumday i had told sumthing in my post nd ppl called me kastur hater, but wen dat was not d case..
as a audience i really don like d things they make her do, nd wen we say it we get tagged as -ve thinker..
but den wat shud we discuss on?..really everytime kastur is overxcited 2 solve reena case nd sipport baapji, but were is she 4 MOHAN?..no piya bawri moments, at alll...
wen they made kastur available 4 evrybody xcept MOHAN den wat shud we MOHAN fans do?..
they hv got sia 4 MOHAN, but dat doesn't bother me, as i don wana see sia wid him...
nd better they make kastur 4gey detecting who is iindian nd who isn't, nd concentrate on her legal hubby...
Soaps1 thumbnail
...Edited by Soaps1 - 12 years ago
Soaps1 thumbnail
I was reading posts ... i don't think mohan would degrade kastur deliberately ever ... thats just not him ... and yea i did read someone mentioning may be mohan used to think he is better than everybody because of Sia ... well i don't think it was the case, the only one he ever blasted for the way they looked was kastur, she was the only one he made fun of and it was more in frustration than because he had superiority complex ... but yup he did have a disliking for reeti rivaj but that am sure has to do with the closed control his life had been in prior to going abroad

I do however think that mohan is very jolly and might say something for fun, like he usually does with his one liners etc without any intention to degrade kastur or toe sia's line ...  that will make kastur feel bad because she might think his wanted someone like Sia ... which would not be the case in reality.

Edited by Soaps1 - 12 years ago
yaa, i think 4 fun or being in naughty mood MOHAN might milao taal se taal wid sia, nd throw sum liners, which he actually doesn't mean..
nd dat might hurt kastur, she might  think dat he actually mean it nd wanted sum 1 like sia, ...
i actually don want dis 2 happen, but den if it develops MOHUR realation, den i m ok wid it...
i just wanr MOHUR relation 2 b processed nd executed, no matter who bcums d catalyst, i just want 2 c MOHUR ...
plsss hp d reena track is on hold nw, i had enough of it...
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I don't know if CV come here or not but it just the stuff we hate we get in overload.

That thing with Kastur being responsible to reunite reena with jatin also when overhead. First vipul said it and then Mohan in the bedroom. I said WTH wasn't MohUr just telling reena they will help her so why now is just Kastur. I said hmm maybe is a blooper in the writing but when Mohan said his reason of not wanting to see Reena hurt so he said but don't really think it would work then it made a little sense of why the responsibility is Kastur. So I guess Mohan will support whatever plan she has but won't be taking any actions himself to talk to Jatin or his family.

I've always said people who are overly sensitive have to ignore things in an open forum. It's not a personal attack on actors but characters I don't feel posters should refrain from sharing what they feel is there honest opinion. I'm not into repeating myself over the same matter all the time but that doesn't mean have an issue with those that do.

I have a lot of laughs here with everyone and respect all POV. And if I get out of line and is told, I have no issues in apologizing. I think all just need to relax.

@ Sundas

I've already address the anti-Kastur issue in your thread.
Soaps1 thumbnail
I was hoping reena track would actually bring them together but yesterday kastur made it her thing when CVs made her say "mey kamyab ho paoun gi"

Screw the CVs 🥱
Soaps1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I don't know if CV come here or not but it just the stuff we hate we get in overload.

That thing with Kastur being responsible to reunite reena with jatin also when overhead. First vipul said it and then Mohan in the bedroom. I said WTH wasn't MohUr just telling reena they will help her so why now is just Kastur. I said hmm maybe is a blooper in the writing but when Mohan said his reason of not wanting to see Reena hurt so he said but don't really think it would work then it made a little sense of why the responsibility is Kastur. So I guess Mohan will support whatever plan she has but won't be taking any actions himself to talk to Jatin or his family.

But only in park scene day before he said he will do anything ... and went to the extent of saying he will bring him for her ... didn't he? So what happened yesterday suddenly, i don's think when he said he has little or no hope, he meant he won't do anything ...  I read a post by lik which i wanted to quote but despite trying could not get hold of ... in which she said MohUr has been a great team since the marriage ... which is or was one of the things that made this show beautiful and that is why yesterday "mey kamyab hoon gi" and "meri haar ho gi ya jeet" sounded so off ... i mean i really don't care if kastur wants to fight it all alone or so whatever but in the context of MohUr that "mey" felt so so wrong ... and even if mohan is just to support then too the "mey" is wrong because without his support in the kind of family she is stuck in, i don't think she could do much ... so whatever way i look at it it just felt wrong on part of Cvs to make her say that ... i know in the end its just a dialogue but its the dialogues that make a story ... but kher CVs ki wohi janien 😆

As for Cvs reading and thus showing things ... i will only say if they read, they show the opposite of whatever we wish to see, may be they have some kind of grudge against us for watching their show 🤣

Soaps1 thumbnail
And sundas leave the anti-kastur thing it will only ruin forum, rani is right ... if anyone thinks like that let them ... i will still call a christmas tree a christmas tree ðŸ¤£ and if they make her get rid off it kastur will be the happiest person amongst us all ðŸ˜†

But one thing did struck me when kastur was talking about sanskar and all ... that when finally kastur removes the pallu and starts wearing more modern sarees she will be leaving a part of tradition too ... tou kastur bhi hindustani nahi rahey gi? 🤣
Edited by Soaps1 - 12 years ago