Dharampatni

||Episode Discussion thread: 19th-22nd Dec|| - Page 73

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
LMAO!!! Our Kastur pallu bashing is now culture bashing? We're not bashing Saroj or Narmada or anyone else.  Kastur is a girl who grew up in a household who didn't cover their heads, and now she's sometimes covered up even more than the other women in the Galla house.

As for her wardrobe... yeah... no.  It is too much. I don't mind the green red combination like others, because it's a common Indian combination, and doesn't have the same Christmas connotation as in the West.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: likarsh

LMAO!!! Our Kastur pallu bashing is now culture bashing? We're not bashing Saroj or Narmada or anyone else.  Kastur is a girl who grew up in a household who didn't cover their heads, and now she's sometimes covered up even more than the other women in the Galla house.

As for her wardrobe... yeah... no.  It is too much. I don't mind the green red combination like others, because it's a common Indian combination, and doesn't have the same Christmas connotation as in the West.

Lik you don't know how I thought it was a joke cause I don't even remember when I posted anything that seem I was bashing anybody culture. πŸ˜† I pm the person cause I didn't want to discuss it in the open forum and she asked what I have against pallu I said I don't like it BAS. Well let just say it didn't go well end of story. I'm not going to argue back and forth cause that's just too much typing 🀣 Have you notice even Narmada own is coming to her forehead too is just that her clothes colors aren't that loud as Kastur.

I'll pm you the rest πŸ˜†

Edited by pyar-ishk - 12 years ago
-mesmerised- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
He doesn't love her anymore? When did he love her? πŸ˜² I know i know, that was typo! πŸ˜†

Yeah Mohan might not love her, but that doesn't change her love for him does it? I don't expect her to sit and think about him all day, but why is she never shown to ponder over their relationship? It's unrealistic to live in close proximity with the man you love (who is also a friend now) without thinking about the current state of their marriage. We get no insight into MohUr's thoughts on one another and i find that frustrating, especially when they are the reason i watch the show. To add to that, the show's called Dharampatni and that is the only relationship that gets hardly any coverage! πŸ€ͺ

Her wardrobe sucks period... pallu or no pallu! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ 

Lol you really think the cv's visit the forum? Doubt it... there is no way they would continue to dish out what they do if they came here! πŸ˜†
Edited by -mesmerised- - 12 years ago
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
CVs visit the forum... oh give me a break 🀒
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Rani, I noticed Narmada's pallu slowly inching its way closer to her forehead. It's only Saroj's which hasn't changed. πŸ€£

Aysha, I agree that we need to see more of Kastur's reaction. I'm tired of her just taking everything without seeing any affect on her. I'm tired of her spouting off disturbing speeches with the DP music behind her.  

I do agree that her smile has only come sometimes, though.

This show's ideas about marriage and wives bother me so much. So much so that to even write a post blasting the CVs seems like a tiresome and daunting task.  
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: Soaps1

Taylor says iss sey acha gown bana doon ga
mohan said acha nahi chahye aisey ka aisa chahye 🀣 kalakari dikhaney ki zarorat nahi πŸ˜†

i love mohan🀣
anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Bidz_cutegal

Dialogues of the day --

"Degree laga toh dia deewaar pe, roz tilak karte ho, aab kya mandir banaana hai?" 🀣

"Jaisa hai waise hi banaayega. Koi kalaakaari dikhaane ki zarurat nahi hai." 🀣

Absolutely classic...especially the way Mohan says these lines...exasperated..πŸ˜†
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Rani you mentioned we discuss baapji and saroj more so cvs probably think they are doing a good job ... Well if that is the case and they are showing it based on our discussions then they are the most dumb cvs ever ... Because I don't think we ever discuss those happily or hint that we are loving it. What else is show that we can discuss? We have either kastur baapji or kastur saroj and in between and much less than them mohan saroj ... And now we have kastur ki haar jeet larai for reena ... Are we shown anything else that we can discuss? And the way mohan kastur are going I am even scared to talk about it, as you get lablled as a kastur hater for no reason. Yesterday after ages we had a bedroom scene and what they made kastur say "mey kamyab ho paoun gi" ... And haar jeet? I will let her dialogue go for my own sanity but its a fact I hated how they made her seperate herself from mohan. So what is there to discuss? Jo dikhaein gey wohi discuss karien gey na ... Ooops and I forgot kastur and her who is indian and who is not
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
And the new namona sia ... I swear what was she? Either the characterization sucks or the girl playing the role is over doing it
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
nads...she is hyper excited...

btw y aren;t u on yahoo:(