Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Bidz_cutegal

Dialogues of the day --

"Degree laga toh dia deewaar pe, roz tilak karte ho, aab kya mandir banaana hai?" 🤣

"Jaisa hai waise hi banaayega. Koi kalaakaari dikhaane ki zarurat nahi hai." 🤣

Classic 🤣 🤣 🤣
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Rani, how do you like the bedroom scene? It was simple yet cute. They are talking as if they are married since years. So typical!!! 😆

Btw the bell in Mohan's brain rang for a moment when Kastur said that husband-wife relationship is very strong, isn't it? 😳
pyar-ishk thumbnail

Umm maybe Mohan will say to Sia, "Chod naa yeh sab. Meri patni ko bhashan dene ki purani aadat hai." 😆 No offense!!!!!! Just kidding actually. 😛 Anyways, jo bhi ho, at least, CVs should have finalized some experienced actress. This girl can't even act man. She's not capable of being our Mohan's best friend. 😆

I could see him saying that 🤣
Gosh I never get tired of Mohan one liners it gets better each time 😆

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Haha same here, Rani. Anyways I just hope the best for the show. *fingers crossed*
pyar-ishk thumbnail

Rani, how do you like the bedroom scene? It was simple yet cute. They are talking as if they are married since years. So typical!!! 😆

Btw the bell in Mohan's brain rang for a moment when Kastur said that husband-wife relationship is very strong, isn't it? 😳

The bedroom scene was good you get no complaints from me on that end cause it was just husband & wife discussing the issues of the day. The scene was natural and well done by the actors.

I wasn't surprise he said that cause no matter what Mohan respect the wedding vows he took with Kastur. Based his own experience so far of being a married man he connected with what she said cause if you think about it Mohur have been a team since marriage dealing with all issues big or small.
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Yeah right...husband wife discussing the issues of the day! That's why I called it typical!!! 😳 How strange is that... whatever MohUr does, even its normal.. We find some kinda reason to make the scene special 😳 MohUr magic 😍
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I did enjoy one scene of Saroj ( yes don't be shock) 😆 when she told lazy Narmada she'll be cooking diner 🤣

I was ROFLing at that part.. Poor Narmada was bold out. 🤣
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Words can't express my distaste for Sia.  What a effin Bimbo.  

He called you behenji out of formality and respect you dumb biatch.  Apparently formality and respect is something you clearly don't deserve.
-mesmerised- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
After watching the last few weeks of DP, i've come to a conclusion... and that is that the PH/creatives have no interest in saving this show! 😲 Call me crazy but that is what i feel like at the moment. These past two weeks have been crucial in determining the future of DP and what have we been shown?! 😡 Don't get me wrong, it wasn't all bad but for the most part, we've been given the same old regurgitated 🤬 that has failed to garner TRP's in the first place! 🤢

Surely, if you were part of the creative team you would look at which week/s had the highest TRP and shape the future story around that. It comes as no surprise that the week MohUr had their date has had one of the best weekly averages... why? Because the focus was on MohUr! Is it really that hard to grasp the fact that the audience watch the show for the lead couple, their story and growth in their characters?! 🤔

Instead we get a whole week dedicated to Mohan's car (could have waited IMO), Saroj's constant taunts to Kastur, Baapji's never-ending issues with Mohan, a Kastur bashan in nearly every episode, and the continued dragging of the convication photo issue! 🥱

I'm not saying that the focus should be on MohUr all the time, but there needs to be a balance... something DP is seriously lacking in! 4 months into the show and we are yet to see any real developments between MohUr... apart from the ones we have to conclude ourselves! 😆

And don't even get me started on Sia's character! 😡 🤢 Or Kastur's wardrobe which seems to have gone from bad to worse! 👎🏼 Being a MohUr fan, it pains me to say it but i don't like what they are doing to Kastur's character either. Does she really need to have such old-fashioned views? Or get involved in everybody's issues? Where is the piya bawari we all came to know and love? Missing the bold, spunky and cute side to her character. 

It's a shame... this show had so much potential! But the cv's don't seem to want to the explore it... at least not properly. Still i hope that the show picks up and that HarshAsi's and others talents and efforts don't go wasted. Next week is really make-or-break time for the show... let's see what they have in store for us. 😕
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Aysha that  piya bawari when a long vac after Mohan told her he doesn't love her.

Since that time Kastur hasn't been bubbly funny or anything just there and moving with the flow. The only genuine smile I've seen and love is when they were in the room and she was pretending to be mad.

I don't even want to comment on the wardrobe cause someone told me in another forum I shouldn't disrespect culture I don't know. 😕 I don't know what the hell she meant but let's say I don't wear a pallu and that something I never like period on anybody. I hate her colors, the hair is doesn't stay in one place and now they have her wearing it outside too.

At end of the day CV think they're doing a fantastic job or maybe they see how may pages discussion we have on baapji, Saroj, Kastur fashion is misinterpreted as we're loving the track so they keep giving an overload of the same crap different day.

The less said about sia the better for me cause that character wasn't needed at all maybe later but now at all.

Sorry if that offended anybody. I don't need any nasty pm or scraps 😆
Edited by pyar-ishk - 12 years ago