||Episode Discussion thread: 19th-22nd Dec|| - Page 70

Posted: 12 years ago
Sundas: for more details, either watch part 4 or read my earlier posts...I'm not going to relive that torture...

I'm out too...gd/gn to all...😊
Marriage mellows people. It changes people. I don't find Mohan's change off.  What I do find off is that we don't see him smoking. I'm going to fanwank that he still does, but we just don't see it.

He's not gambling because he's too busy.  Other than that...I'm fine with it.
Originally posted by Nandalala

Sundas: for more details, either watch part 4 or read my earlier posts...I'm not going to relive that torture...

I'm out too...gd/gn to all...😊
i m scared anjali, !! ihv already downloaded all d parts..but will only watvh dose scenes which hv MOHAN in dem, thanx 4 d firealarm b4, d fire caught..
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

More like the terrible twos 🥱

She does not behave like a mother at all.  What she really wants so pathetic character.  I have never seen such a useless character and gets more screen space than lead characters.  Lately we see her more than Mohan may be PH could not afford lead character so she comes more than anybody.  I was actually thinking she will have less screen space after her another show starts but it is going reverse
Today's episode.. Well, I don't know how to comment on it in overall 😆

First part.. liked the park scene and MohUr talking about Reena in their bedroom. 😊

Second part.. Loved Mohan-Saroj dining table scene. It was so damn adorable. I love Mohan for being so cute and the way he was pacifying his mother was so like a kid. 😳 Though I hate Saroj being angry. C'mon yaar, over possessive ki hadh hoti hai 🤔 Why can't she stop being jealous? C'mon, wife and mother have different places in a guy's heart. They can't be compared, but the mother needs to give space to her son.

Third part.. I skipped Saroj talking nonsense part. Seriously CVs, what are you doing to this loving mom? Is saas-bahu drama so important? 🤢

Forth part.. Well, I don't understand how Kastur understood that Sia isn't from India. Was that written on her forehead? Wearing western clothes means she's not from India...like seriously? And this Sia girl.. from which angle does she acts well? I was rolling my eyes when she was talking She's not even competitive in front of Kastur 👎🏼 At least, koi acchi actress toh le aate 🤢 I wonder what CVs has seen in her 🤢

So Mohan completed his studies but didn't sit for his exams.. So he doesn't have his degree! Vandy dii has predicted it right. 

I wonder if Mohan will blast at Kastur for giving bhashan to Sia as she seems very close friend to him.. Damn I don't want that 🤢
Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 12 years ago
Is there anyone? I'm so bored. No one to talk about the episode today? 😲 Dharampankho, we got a cute Mohan-Saroj scene today. Kaha ho sab? 😆
Originally posted by shivu01

She does not behave like a mother at all.  What she really wants so pathetic character.  I have never seen such a useless character and gets more screen space than lead characters.  Lately we see her more than Mohan may be PH could not afford lead character so she comes more than anybody.  I was actually thinking she will have less screen space after her another show starts but it is going reverse

Pathetic is the right word...probably still tooo light when speaking of Saroj character...Her
venom filled face and words for Kastur..😡  Its disgusting to watch her continual tirade...
and literally asking for more attention from Mohan.  Probably Mohan too would have joined
her in degrading Kastur...but somewhere Kastur has made her place in Mohan's heart,
whether he realizes it or not, that's why he tries his best to manao his mother, knowing
fully well in this aspect she is wrong. 

I pity Mohan for being pissed between his mom and her "acting-like-kid" behaviour. I mean, Saroj should understand that her son is married. He can't stay holding her pallu all the time. 🤢 Anyways, jo bhi ho, I found Mohan super duper cute in the dinning table scene. 😳
Today Mohur scene..so simple but still cute...Looks like Mohanji
was impressed at least with part of Kastur's bhashan yesterday. 😆
He did tell Kastur that the pati-patni rishta being strong as mentioned
by her did strike a chord with him...

I like it when Mohan speaks...he cares...he speaks from his heart..
how he said, he really wants Reena to be happy.  He does come
across such a caring person.  How in the world did he become
friends with Sia   No offence, just didn't much care for the new
girl.  Wish a better person was chosen for this role..
Originally posted by Bidz_cutegal

I pity Mohan for being pissed between his mom and her "acting-like-kid" behaviour. I mean, Saroj should understand that her son is married. He can't stay holding her pallu all the time. 🤢 Anyways, jo bhi ho, I found Mohan super duper cute in the dinning table scene. 😳

Mohan is always cute yaar, no doubt about it.😊

About Saroj, I  can understand after marriage a mother might take time to adjust to the daughter-in-law now becoming more important to the son, and then mother trying to get attention or
whatever...But when Saroj is deliberately malicious, literally searching for excuses or reasons
to start her ranting about Kastur - it gets difficult to watch...I mean who wants so much of
negativity.  On the other hand when Mohan was trying his best to manao Saroj, no envious or
negative expressions from Kastur..she and Reena were watching with a smile...

Moral of the story...WE NEED MORE OF MOHUR  - less of Sia, Baapji, Saroj.