Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nakshatra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Nandalala

Good pts, Rani...she is perfect for Saroj...I predict the SS brigade will start to form soon enough🤢  Battle lines will be drawn...😡

Its like whenever we expect the Lead characters relationship to grow we see a disaster coming how will the show pick up.. This type of nan sense will never fetch TRPs not that i care about.
Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I'm just WAITING for the day when Mohan puts this Sia in her place...Mohan, don't you dare let me down...
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Honestly, I'm supposed to believe Mohan put up with this dumb bimbo?  Really?

phil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The show has reached so low that we are cutting Kasturs sari into parts we like and hate.🤢
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
They can form whatever bridge they want and Saroj can even tell her Mohan don't love her or why he married Kastur thats fine. I just don't want her to betray Mohan friendship and tell Kastur why Mohan agree with the marriage in the first place.

Wow Reena is spit fire too, she was ready to jump acid face but Kastur pull her back 😆
-Nakshatra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: likarsh

Honestly, I'm supposed to believe Mohan put up with this dumb bimbo?  Really?

Can't they get a better artist atleast???

🤬🤬
phil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think i like Adi to Sia among Mohans friends. 
KhatamKahani thumbnail
You know, it was going fine. Fine.  Kastur was doing well.  Sia came off as a dumb biatch.

Then Kastur went on about Hindustan.  I'm not Hindustani, Kastur.  But I am Indian.  And it's insulting for this bullshit to be brought in serials each and every time.  I want you to go and say that to the rude politicians that they're not Indian. I'm sure many are just as haughty, rude and utter a holes when they're not out and about in public appearances.  
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Originally posted by: phil

I think i like Adi to Sia among Mohans friends. 

I never had a problem with Adi. Or Bobby for that matter. Neither were annoying. Adi actually was a good sounding board for Mohan and put some things in perspective.

This girl is annoying as hell.  Mohan would've dropped her like a hot potato.  
Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I don't think he had a choice...she would have made life hell for him otherwise...I think she basically made up this best friend crap..Champu was too sweet to say anything...Mohan didn't bother telling her he was leaving 'til th last minute...& didn't reveal why he was leaving...so yeh kaisi 'best friend' hai?? Edited by Nandalala - 12 years ago