Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iSakshi thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
ok seriously that sia's walk is like a robotic freak, and EEEWW FYI she needs to get something done with her lips, she's YUCK
Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
So looks like gundi helped gunda in London...yet he didn't tell her what happened...& why he was leaving...Sia is a headache...can't stand the way she talks...
premeeristry thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yipee kastur again gave her signature step πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†...i soo love it the way she beats her finger on forehead 🀣where is sundas i wanna try that on her head πŸ˜†

was sia on some kinda rocket πŸ˜•...aisa laga bolna kuch aur chah rahi hai aur bol kuch aur rahi hai...yeh iske dost humesha aisai kyun hote hai πŸ˜†
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
What have they done? I can't even watch part three.  All I see is that damn Sia who never existed before this.

And then I know what's coming up. I can't believe this shit. How can they even do this?  I've dropped shows like a hot potato before as soon as they went the "modern" vs. "traditional" route, and with girls' being questioned whether or not they are "Indian."

Screw everyone that's involved in this shit.  Ask the damn men if they are Indian. I don't see them walking around in dhotis, lunghis, kurtas and pyjamas.

SCREW YOU, CVs.  SCREW YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shivu01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Again show director is changed...

Nandalala thumbnail
Originally posted by: likarsh

Is it just me, or is there a possibility that Jatin just may turn out not to be worth it, and Reena finally accepts it, along with Kastur?

The way Vipul said all that... and how we see both Kastur and Reena trying to call Jatin... Perhaps maybe we'll see the reality hit Kastur and see her accept some things?  

Or am I drinking Kool-Aid?

No way...no way Kastur will lose...So what if he's a loser?  Kastur will move heaven & earth to reconcile them🀒
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
And I just saw less than a minute of Sia (part 3) and I can't stand her. Her stupid talking, her stupid acting, her stupid EVERYTHING!!!

At least in some other shows the "other" girl who's supposed to be the big, bad, modern girl...the actresses aren't annoying and are endearing.
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for update and links ladies
Nandalala thumbnail
Originally posted by: Soaps1

Sia has jatin jaisi gari does it mean there is a chance they are related? πŸ₯±

Jatin SHAH, Sia PUNJABI ka relative kaise hoh sakta hai?  Maybe Sia gundi stole loser Jatin's car...🀣
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
So why is she so arrogant, the man call her bengi so she starts insulting him.