Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Rani no one is against kastur standing up for reena or saying no to a divorce because reena does not want it ... none of us ... infact none of us even mentioned she was wrong in that ... but all that she said about marriage being projected as right on part of CVs is what we have objection to ... don't know why two things are being constantly confused since last night

vandy who said anything to the actors? I never did ... so unki ghalti ka sawal kahan sey aaya?

And bidz tere liye has only one real crap that was the last episode ... after that show tha hi nahi to tolerate or put up with it πŸ˜› and with dp we have to move on atleast thrice a week over one issue or the other and put it behind us or try and justify it πŸ˜†

Anyways  enjoy
Edited by Soaps1 - 12 years ago
silky_harshad thumbnail
Haila vandy di,actors ko kisne blame kra 😑 naam batao uska 🀬 abhi theek krti hoon 🀬 🀣
no yaar, silk no body has blamed d actors..
it is like dat sum ppl r really pissed at d CVs 4 showing nd projecting kastur wid sum ancient idologies..
asiya is a darling but they wasted her talent immensely..
HC , ab wat do i say bout him?..
d intense scene between him nd reena, ohh god i can just say dat if dat scene wudn't b dere in yeterday's epi me, Nads nd many oder ppl wud hv thrown our tv, lappy or pc πŸ€£!! d MoNa scene was a masterstroke..
supriya mam as saroj is awesum nd i hv no prob wid her thinking bout reena, she brought her up nd cares 4 her , nd she was alsoo right dat a family who had sworn 2 not cum back in d GALAs will nvr accept reena happily, but as usual d BaKas bonding took d cake..

guys no 1 has blamed ne of d actors..it is just dat most of us were pissed of d way CVs ruined kaaastur's char nd dat's y all of us were just blasting ovr hr..
asiya is such a doll, but d CVs totally wasted her talent by making her do all dese which is actually neede 4 baapji but not 4 MOHAN..
HC, nw wat do i say bout him..his nd reena scene was a classic 1, dat scene overshadowed all d bullshit dat oders did yesterday..
supriya mam as saroj was awesum..
nd i think 2 sum  xtent saroj was right dat a family who had insulted reena nd worn 2 not acceot her, den y will they accept her again dat too happily...but as usual BaKas bonding always roxx nd takes d cake.πŸ₯±
sorry, ppl double post...

by d way wil nebody provide d written update?
Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Kastur-Mohan-Reena trying to call Jatin...he's not reachable...Mohan just finished eating paan...πŸ˜†  Assures he'll get a hold of him...Vipul says Reena's in-laws are 'baade log' they won't back down...

Now it's abt Kastur's haar ya jeet.🀒..will pati/patni rishta win or will Reena get divorced...πŸ₯±  Great wall of pillows between MohUr on the bed...πŸ˜”Mohan asks Kastur to wake him up early as Xmas season=busy hours at the store...
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
And its about "mey" for kastur now ... she even excluded mohan out πŸ€£ "mey mila paoun gi" wah wah
Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Next scene: Reena-Kastur calling Jatin for a meeting...Saroj overhearing the call..
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Are they serious? Pillows between them? What are they, children? πŸ€£  

But it's okay. It's okay. They're on the same bed.  

Thanks, Anjali for the update. πŸ€—
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail