||Episode Discussion thread: 19th-22nd Dec|| - Page 59

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by likarsh

Rani, it wasn't a love marriage.  Right? Today's episode clarified that.  Plus as Anj said, Baapji's allowing her back makes sense if you take in what she said Tuesday. That after Reena came back, they tried to take her back but the family refused.

I have issues with it.  But I'm too tired right now to write about it.

I just want to point out that while kastur was going on, the "mahan bhashan" bg was playing.  

Let me just end with in no way do I think divorce is a cake walk.  And that marriages shouldn't be given a chance.  But consistently there have been some bothersome things that i've had problems with.  Baa and Shradha's DP lessons. Shradha's tellign Kastur that she's a good wife for lying for her husband and keeping the problems to herself.  While the next episode fixed that situation with MohUr, on the face of it, what Shradha told Kastur was and is worrisome advice.  

And so many other instances I can't even remember anymore.  

Love in the sense that they loved each after the marriage meaning the were husband & every way that count. That isn't the Mahan bashan bg music but the title of the song which the also played when she's talking to mohan or admiring him when he sleeps πŸ˜†

@ bolded : I remember you post regarding the matter and we pretty much agreed but some were okay so am not understanding what's the issue now. I had an issue with her even giving the freaking jewelry in the first place and the only thing I like was she confided in her mother.

Shradha advice Kastur based on how she lived her life so until Kastur start living as a real married woman to form her own pov of what applied to her, Kastur only has Shradha advice. Kastur also did say to the Galla that they have more experience and know the sanctity of marriage better then her so is up to them and at that moment was a perfect timing for elder to put there views especially Saroj being a woman what is wrong with Kastur thinking but no one did all kept quiet and Saroj was just set on divorce and wanted spineless to call the lawyer.

Good night Lik
Edited by pyar-ishk - 12 years ago
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

Yeah but Reena didn't say her husband wasn't committed to her cause from her words they were happy but from what I gather he had no self esteem probably due to the fact his family didn't think he'll amount or want him to be anything in life. Why would Kastur put herself in Reena place when that isn't the case with her husband Mohan is nothing like Jatin. Reena has love marriage where as Kastur doesn't, Mohan like working and be something in life Jatin doesn't want to tried so in what place will Kastur put herself in Reena shoes?

The only thing those two have in common is the fact they have tyrant for MIL. I don't see why her answer cliched or however it you called it has to do with baapji πŸ˜•. Her replied had nothing to do with baapji but based on Reena own response of wanting to be with her husband and what her mother told her. This isn't Kastur first time saying this she even told Mohan her mother taught her house after marriage is her husband so where in that interpret back to baapji.

I also think some here have Saroj syndrome that due to her blind hate can't see anything beyond it and is the same thing people can't see beyond the blind hate for baapji so something that has nothing to do with him is not being shown as another alliance round.

Rani, if they were happy, why not go out on their own?  Live on their own?  Her husband could have taken her away from his family, gotten a job, or maybe Reena could have gotten a job & supported them.  Heck, they could have even lived with the Gallas!  But her husband doesn't seem to want this...thats what I mean by not committed.  

And coming to Kastur, I know Mohan is nothing like Jatin & that was not my pt. when I said Kastur should have put herself in Reena's shoes...My problem with her comments was that she wanted Reena's marriage to work because of traditions, because of shastras, and religious teachings...because she believes & has been told that marriages are made in heaven & that all of them should work because for a girl, her husband & her sasural are everything after marriage...this is cliched...this is idealistic...this is filmi...But did she really understand the pain Reena went thru in her sasural?  Its easy to talk the talk, but when your spouse doesn't stand up for you, like we know Mohan would, what do you do?  Thats Reena's situation.  I do think Kastur knew Baapji would be in agreement with her because he thinks along the same lines when it comes to beliefs...thats why she spoke directly at him even after Saroj gave the exact opposite opinion...She knew Baapji's word (& thus her word) would trump Saroj's...

Rani, I don't make comments because of my 'blind hate' for any character; in fact I don't have 'blind hatred' for anyone...I disagree with the philosophies & opinions of these characters, nothing else...But I don't let that taint what I am saying everytime...I didn't make one comment about Saroj in any of my posts abt yesterday's episode.  I didn't even mention anything about Baapji & what he said...My posts only concerned Kastur, her opinion and her audience...
Edited by Nandalala - 12 years ago
I have said it before i will say it again and for the last time ... Kastur has been fed all that about a dharampatni that she spoke yesterday all her life, coming from her it was not wrong because this is what she has been told all her life ... what i have a problem with and always will is CVs having projected it as the right approach because kastur's approach is always projected as the right one!!! Period!!!

And i was never ok with the lessons sharadha taught kastur about DP but yes i may not have reacted like this at that time because keeping mind the future storyline i had hoped they will show kastur learn with time and show that this approach is the wrong one ... but i don't see that now ... with reena and kastur both they  have proved it as right approach and that is what i have a problem with, no matter if anyone thinks i am not understanding or i am dumb or i am stupid or its my blind hate for a character!!! But being a woman i can never approve of such projection of woman specially when its shown to be right, which yesterday it was!!!

No more on this from me!
Edited by Soaps1 - 12 years ago
I understand your point but I don't see where it was calculating that Kastur knew baapji will agree with thinking is where I disagree. The girl looked around the room hoping somebody would say something but no one did not even baapji cause he seem to feel defeated or was like whatever.

I know we all agree is easy to give advise but follow your own when you're in that situations. Reena and Kastur are the same no matter how misguided it is that's what they know from there upbringing so until they learn to think outside that box how can change come or do they even want change? Reena may have moved with if husband wanted to and showed her they can do it on there own. But we don't know if he didn't suggest cause we still don't know Jatin side of the story. That's why I say it again until Kastur start living like real wife not moving base on the situation or acting like roommates she won't know or have her own experiences of her own of being a wife or if there is anything in her thinking that need improvements.

I can't say there thinking is wrong cause I don't agree cause they may say my thinking is wrong.
Edited by pyar-ishk - 12 years ago
guys lets discuss good things...y waste time on discussing things which are actually non sense????

i read all the discussions...but frankly...i do hail from a very very conservative family...and i was fed with this same crap  ..,things which kastur has been fed...
but never believed in them...

frankly...till the point kastur mentioned rina's  choice should be taken into consideration...
i was very happy with kastur's move...she atleast thought from rina's POV...
but the reason which she gave to support her POV...was not acceptable to me!
what is good in the show if story does not make sense? Characters take U-turns, wrong is projected as right, story goes haywire and has jumps??? Characters do bad and next moment they take U-turn and are shown as right? What is left Mohan and his hotness? But thats never enough to like a show  πŸ€”

Anyways good luck with your positive thinking πŸ˜†
Edited by Soaps1 - 12 years ago
best part for me from yesterday's episode was the last scene...the look in mohan's eyes is still flashing in my mind! 😍

nads, move on naa...koi bhi show perfect nahi hota...even in kis desh n tere liye, we've watched many craps...still we watched it naa for hc? so what's the big deal? it's just a show! mohan is being mohan...thats good...forget about others! at least if that can make u feel better! n yes, there r good things abt this show..that are mohan n mohur chemistry...no matter what happens, they remains the same...so chill mar...!!!!
Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 12 years ago
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

WTH do Saroj always act like everybody house stinks but her's πŸ₯±. I mean she's listing all the issues of Reena in law the same thing she did with Kastur's family. Then she say's reena MIL other two children are her life but isn't that the same in her case where Mohan is concern πŸ˜•

Then she's pushing for divorce cause reena won't be happy so why didn't she get divorce from spineless if she was so oppressed in baapji home. Why did she stayed if that easy to divorce? Saroj don't want the daughter of the house to suffer cause the mother in law don't like her but yet she trying to make someone daughter miserable.

Talk about pot calling the kettle black

Keep talking Rani...Absolutely agree with you. 
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
cvs agar crap hain toh actors ki kya galti????
lets discuss the actorsπŸ˜†
vandy dii, kaun actors ko blame kiya? 😲 🀣